Wild Oats Smoothie Kits at Fresh & Easy

simple smoothies for momsBusy moms need nutrition that’s fast and easy we are proud to partner with Fresh & Easy on this post. We’ve recently found a new kind of grocery store that’s right in our neighborhood. Fresh & Easy is great for busy families like ours because you can find wholesome and often organic foods freshly prepared and ready to go.

It’s nice to find natural and organic foods at great prices and there were many brands we already buy. As a busy mom I often need breakfast on the go. Between dropping the kiddos at school, the gym and running a business it’s nice to know there are easy options that taste great and are made for busy moms like me. Like the Wild Oats Antioxidant Smoothie Kit.

WILD oats marketplace smoothie kit (2)The smoothie kit comes with everything you need to create that perfect smoothie. Just add ice and blend and you’re ready to get going! These smoothies are high in antioxidants which will help keep you healthy as we start back to school.

WILD oats marketplace smoothie kit (3)There are several varieties of smoothie kits at Fresh & Easy and I really like that they come with everything you need. The directions do suggest adding a banana to the mix and I know that would be a flavorful addition. Making the smoothies were very easy and after adding ice they were ready to go. I have a few extras in my refrigerator for busy mornings. I was surpsied at just how easy it made my morning having everything ready to go!

WILD oats marketplace smoothie kit (4)

It’s nice to grab and go and I know having a simple smoothie like this one from Wild Oats is a simple way to live a healthier and happier life.

WILD oats marketplace smoothie kit (1)

You can find out more about Fresh & Easy and find a location near you on their website. Also be sure to follow them socially on Facebook and Twitter.

How are you eating healthy on the go?

1. shelly peterson on September 19, 2014 at 2:46 pm

These are really neat. I would definitely give these a try if we had something like this here. Great way to get a healthy snack and so easy to do.

2. Robin Wilson on September 19, 2014 at 11:18 am

Thanks for the heads up! Thanks to some marginal high blood pressure and Lupus issues I’m trying to eat healthier, Not easy when I’m on the go.

3. Nicole on September 14, 2014 at 11:43 pm

I love these smoothie kits, love the variety in flavors offered, great for on the go for sure. Love that all you do it throw it in the blender and your set!

4. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanie on September 8, 2014 at 4:02 pm

How cool.. I love this idea.. totally rocks.. Mhh wonder if I can get them to come to Central Florida.. SOOO want one of these smoothies, the simple way of course :-).. thanks for sharing

5. Brandy M. on September 8, 2014 at 3:38 pm

What a convenient item! I think of making smoothies often but the task of pulling everything out to make a smoothie deters me.

6. Anne on September 8, 2014 at 2:20 pm

This is such a fun idea. I often skip making a smoothie because I don’t feel like cutting stuff up!

7. Amy @ Oh So Savvy Mom on September 8, 2014 at 9:23 am

Wow! That is such a great idea! I wish we had a Fresh and Easy where I live.

8. Danielle H on September 7, 2014 at 10:19 pm

I love the idea of making smoothies, but never have all the necessary ingredients on hand… this would simplify things so much! And it looks like they taste great too.

9. Jenn on September 7, 2014 at 7:18 pm

I wish we had a Fresh and Easy. I have heard so many good things about them.

10. Dede on September 7, 2014 at 4:53 pm

My husband would love these. I’d stock his work fridge with them. He’s always leaving the house without eating breakfast.

11. Melissa on September 7, 2014 at 1:16 pm

I SO wish we had one of these near us. I love the fact that they are already put together, makes it so easy for mornings.