Eat Like The King – Viva La King Waffle Sandwich At Fresh&Easy #VivaLaKing

When ever we get the chance to get out and about we are all about it. We partnered with Fresh&Easy to share their new limited-time Viva La King Waffle Sandwich. We love getting in the car and hitting the open road. From the beaches, amusement parks, national parks, and to everywhere else, its always good for family’s and anyone to just get out and enjoy what life has presents. We enjoy spending time together as a family and as a busy dad of three it seems I never really get much time, so getting the most out of a day is always very important.

Fresh Easy Viva La King Sandwich (1)

Our three daughters keep us very busy between preparing the day for school, running our site, house, and that is just the morning to afternoon. Then there is when they all get home it seems like we are always running or picking up after one of them, plus doing everything mentioned. It’s nice to sometimes get away and and spend time one on one with each of the girls, and getting something healthy and easy is great thanks to Fresh&Easy. Being new to Southern California, ok a year now, we have recently discovered the quick prepared foods available at all their different locations everywhere. Brooklin and I decided to visit Hermosa beach on a beautiful day and picked up a bite to eat.

Fresh Easy Viva La King Sandwich (4)

Our family enjoys food and we try to inspire our daughters to try new things and not be afraid of unique flavors and unique foods. Fresh&Easy is one of those stores that makes it easy for our family to eat quick and easy meals, on the go and for a home meal, along with getting groceries. Fresh, easy, and convenient is a great name for it too. Plus its a much more healthy way to seek out a quick bite to eat.

Fresh Easy Viva La King Sandwich (2)

Fresh&Easy also makes it easy to get a bite to eat anywhere. Right now for a limited time only Fresh&Easy put together the Viva La King Waffle Sandwich to celebrate one of Elvis Presley’s favorite on-the-road meals. Eat like The King with the this hearty sandwich which is easy to see how it could keep him going being as busy as he was. I sometimes think I can relate in my own ways in seeming like I am always on the road, along with having good hair.

Fresh Easy Viva La King Sandwich (5)
The sandwich comes already prepared and ready to go. That means here in California I can take it and go hit the beach with my kid! This filling sandwich is easy to see why this was Elvis’s sandwich. With a waffle, bacon, bananas and then peanut butter, it kept me filled and was also a tasty treat that Brooklin liked. She already is a Peanut Butter and Banana fan, and she likes waffles and bacon. It gave us some tasty to easy along with plenty of energy to play.

Fresh Easy Viva La King Sandwich (7)

It’s only available for a limited time at Fresh&Easy so be sure to stop by and try yours before they’re gone. Fresh&Easy has a lot of choices for food and drinks, plus its easy to get in and out.

Fresh Easy Viva La King Sandwich (6)

You can shop Fresh&Easy today for your family and check out the Fresh&Easy Friends program to save even more on those fresh foods that your family needs! There’s plenty of rewards to earn and other extra savings along the way.

Be sure to stay connected to Fresh&Easy on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news!

Do you find yourself eating on the go like The King?

1. Rosie on September 20, 2014 at 8:14 am

I don’t eat on the go that much, but boy, this waffle sandwich looks soo good! Never mind that, I’d love to live in southern Cal and be able to go to places like Hermosa beach!!

2. April on September 19, 2014 at 5:03 pm

That sounds delish!!!! I don’t actually eat on the go a lot. I definitely use to. 🙂

3. April @ Everyday Fitness and Nutrition on September 17, 2014 at 4:56 pm

I’ve never had a waffle sandwich. Or really waffles any way other than a plain waffle with syrup.

4. Melissa @ This Girl's Life Blog on September 17, 2014 at 10:24 am

Sometimes eating on the go is a must. I have seen people have waffle sandwiches before but I have never tried it like that. It looks interesting.

5. Shannon Gosney on September 17, 2014 at 9:57 am

I’ve never had a Waffle Sandwich, but that looks and sounds amazing! Fresh and Easy is an awesome store to shop at!

6. Danielle @ We Have It All on September 17, 2014 at 7:29 am

Whoa, no way!?! I’ve never heard of a waffle sandwich – and with all this stuff?!? My hubby would love this. I can’t believe that comes already prepared too.

7. Debbie L. on September 17, 2014 at 7:11 am

I have never tasted a waffle sandwich. It looks delicious – not sure these are sold by me. Checking it out.

8. Julie Wood on September 17, 2014 at 5:17 am

What a delicious looking Waffle Sandwich! I want to try one. It looks pretty interesting, and a good sandwich on the go!

9. Amanda Her on September 16, 2014 at 8:13 pm

A pre-packaged chicken waffle sandwich? Can’t say I’ve ever seen that before. Wish they were sold by me!

10. Felicia on September 16, 2014 at 7:17 pm

That waffle sandwich looks absolutely delicious. What fun family memories!

11. Amy D on September 16, 2014 at 6:26 pm

I’d love to try a waffle sandwich! I’d out fried chicken in it or waffles.

12. Debra on September 16, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Ooh how I wish there was one of those stores around me. That waffle sandwich sounds divine!

13. Rosey on September 16, 2014 at 3:04 pm

We’re all about getting out and about too when the chance presents itself. That sandwich is pretty awesome and tasty looking, I do have to say!

14. Chrysa Duran on September 16, 2014 at 3:03 pm

WOW!! I want to try that viva la king waffle sandwich! Thanks for the review …yummmy!!!!

15. Janel (A Mom's Take) on September 16, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I need to try this. Never ever have I heard of a waffle sandwich, but I’m so happy that I have now.

16. Travel Blogger on September 16, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Oh my gosh yum. I have never heard of a waffle sandwich but it made me drool – especially with all of that bacon!

17. Jeanine on September 16, 2014 at 10:47 am

Wow does that ever look good! I’ve never even heard of it before but I wish I has! Yum

18. Theresa on September 16, 2014 at 10:13 am

A waffle sandwich!? I would score some major brownie points with hubby if I served him one of those!

19. Beth@FrugalFroggie on September 16, 2014 at 10:07 am

I have never heard of such a sandwich. But since I am so hungry right now I would gladly have one.

20. Lori Gunn on September 16, 2014 at 10:00 am

What an incredible idea for a sandwich! Waffles are yummy to begin with and the extra food between the layers sounds awesome!

21. Ann Bacciaglia on September 16, 2014 at 8:36 am

Wow i have never seen a sandwich like that. It looks delicious. We often end up eating on the go.

22. Brandy on September 16, 2014 at 8:18 am

Now that is a sandwich. I am not even sure I could eat that whole thing, but would totally have fun making it! Looks delicious!

23. Krystal's Kitsch on September 16, 2014 at 7:11 am

That just looks REALLY good. I would totally try that!

24. Christie on September 16, 2014 at 6:53 am

Waffle sandwich anything sounds amazing! Wow I could eat like 10 of those!

25. Brett Martin on September 16, 2014 at 5:55 am

Mmm, that looks good. I don’t necessarily LIKE to eat on the go, but it’s a must with 3 kids. Lol.

26. melinda on September 16, 2014 at 4:23 am

a waffle sandwich, hmm, I’ve never had one. It looks like something great for on the go

27. Veronica on September 15, 2014 at 9:08 pm

That is one big sandwich! It looks super yummy though. I am sure very filling

28. Shell on September 15, 2014 at 8:00 pm

That sandwich looks awesome! I bet it’s super filling.

29. Carly Anderson on September 15, 2014 at 7:12 pm

That sandwich looks so yummy! I wish we had this place near us! 🙁

30. Susanna @Zealous Mom on September 15, 2014 at 6:10 pm

That looks so fattening but so delicious. I will have to be on the lookout for one of those!

31. Pam on September 15, 2014 at 5:59 pm

That waffle sandwich looks pretty tasty! I would like to try one.

32. Debbie Denny on September 15, 2014 at 5:51 pm

That is a great idea. Love waffles and this looks like a great twist.

33. Liz Mays on September 15, 2014 at 5:27 pm

That looks delicious! I wouldn’t even eat that as a sandwich. I’d put it on a plate and douse it with syrup. Yum!

34. Ben @ Cheap is the New Classy on September 15, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Holy moly! This so awesome for me, you don’t even know. There’s only one thing I love more than breakfast. That’s breakfast with WAFFLES! This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.

35. Chrystal @ YUM eating on September 15, 2014 at 5:02 pm

I’ll stick to waffles for breakfast. I can’t get with the whole waffles mixed with meats and such for other meals.

36. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on September 15, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Wow what a creation! Now I totally want a waffle sandwich!

37. Jaime on September 15, 2014 at 1:29 pm

I just had my first chicken and waffle meal a few weeks ago. I wish we had a Fresh & Easy close by! I’d be a frequent customer.

38. Betsy Mitchell on September 15, 2014 at 1:17 pm

I’ve never heard of a waffle sandwich before! I’m going to have to try making one at home.

39. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 15, 2014 at 1:11 pm

I want a waffle sandwich! That sounds soooo good.