Jif Hazelnut Spreads Stuffed French Toast Recipe

JIF Hazelnut Spread Stuffed French Toast (2)Mornings can be a one of the craziest times of day for our family but we like to come together in the morning. Weekends are great for sleeping in and lounging around but in the mornings I really want to connect with my children before I send them off for a busy day at school.

Jif has transformed mornings with their new Hazelnut Spreads. A simple dip for fresh fruit or a flavorful and unique french toast Jif Hazelnut Spreads are a flavorful addition to our mornings. One thing our girls like is french toast so I really wanted to find a new way of making it different. I saw one of those recipes go around in an image on Facebook and had a hazelnut spread wrapped with a bread roll. I thought to myself I could totally do this with french toast and it worked perfectly!! JIF Hazelnut Spread Stuffed French Toast (3)

I made my own egg mix with three eggs and a half a cup of milk. Using bread to dip I just cut off the crusts on the bread. One of my favorite things to do is get my children cooking with me in the kitchen. Simple tasks like chopping strawberries are fun for children learning to cook.

JIF Hazelnut Spread Stuffed French Toast (4)After dipping the bread in the egg and milk mixture we add a little Jif Hazelnut Spread and freshly diced strawberry.

JIF Hazelnut Spread Stuffed French Toast (5)The trick to getting the perfect roll is to place the rolled french toast on the side down that you want to seal. So place is down on the side where the bread comes together. That egg acts like a sealant and you can then roll to cook each side.

JIF Hazelnut Spread Stuffed French Toast (6)Just cook each side until it’s golden brown and top with powdered sugar.

JIF Hazelnut Spread Stuffed French Toast (9)JIF Hazelnut Spread Stuffed French Toast (10)JIF Hazelnut Spread Stuffed French Toast (1)

I know that with Jif our family can always count on the very best. From our favorite peanut butter to new Hazelnut Spreads Jif makes breakfast delicious! You can find most of these products right inside your local grocery store. You can also find @Jif on Twitter, Facebookand Instagram.

What are your favorite morning meals with your family?

I am a compensated brand ambassador for J.M. Smucker. All opinions are our own.

1. Nicole on September 26, 2014 at 7:10 pm

We love waffles in our family for breakfast, my kids like chocolate chips in there’s and I love blueberries.

2. Katrina on September 26, 2014 at 5:41 pm

my kids love hazelnut spreads, I didn’t know jif had one, I’m going to be on the hunt for it on our next shopping trip!

3. Shannon Gosney on September 26, 2014 at 10:51 am

This French Toast recipe sounds so yummy! I love the pictures you shared too!

4. Margot C on September 25, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Great minds! I made something a little like this when I bought this spread; with bananas, also flat, ha!

5. Danielle @ We Have It All on September 24, 2014 at 12:02 pm

This stuffed french toast looks amazing! My kids would love me if I made this haha.

6. Melissa @ This Girl's Life Blog on September 24, 2014 at 7:28 am

Yum! We love hazelnut. These look so incredibly good.

7. April on September 23, 2014 at 10:36 pm

Oh I definitely need to do this! My kids would be ecstatic!

8. Mina Slater on September 23, 2014 at 8:13 pm

We have this Jif spread, it’s so delicious! I’m definitely going to try making this stuffed french toast.

9. Sarah @ Musthavemom on September 23, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Oh wow, that looks amazing!

10. Kayla on September 23, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Yum! This looks so good – I could see this being a hit in my house!

• Sarah @ Musthavemom on September 23, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Mine too! I’m looking forward to making it.

11. Jessica (Savory Experiments) on September 23, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Yummy! I love the idea of rolling your stuffed French toast. I usually slap two slices together with stuffing in the middle, but two slices is too much for me.

12. shelly peterson on September 23, 2014 at 3:50 pm

These looks so yummy! I have not tried the Jif spreads yet but hear they are good.

13. Lori Pace on September 23, 2014 at 1:53 pm

My girls and I love French toast. I can’t wait to make it for them.

14. Carly Anderson on September 23, 2014 at 12:58 pm

This french toast looks so yummy! I love your photos!

15. Ann Bacciaglia on September 23, 2014 at 11:45 am

This is such a great idea for breakfast or a snack. We like peanut butter with the chocolate spread on toast.

16. Tonia @TheChattyMomma on September 23, 2014 at 11:15 am

That’s looks really tasty. I tried something like this the other day, but it turned out weird. I was bummed.

17. Stephanie on September 23, 2014 at 10:17 am

my family would love this so yummy

18. Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.com on September 23, 2014 at 9:36 am

And, now I’m hungry. This looks so good. I usually eat some fruit or grab a quick bowl of cereal when I can.. This looks so much better!

19. Catherine S on September 23, 2014 at 7:39 am

This looks so yummy! What a great breakfast idea, I can’t wait to make it for my family.

20. Krystal's Kitsch on September 23, 2014 at 6:58 am

I love your photos, this looks so appetizing! I will totally have to try this one.

21. Christie on September 23, 2014 at 6:49 am

My kids would love this! This looks so delicious!

22. Theresa on September 23, 2014 at 4:54 am

I really love these Jif Hazelnut spreads. I haven’t tried it in french toast yet, but now I must! That breakfast looks amazing!

23. Debbie L. on September 23, 2014 at 1:45 am

I have got to get us some of the Jif Spreads – they look so tasty. Our favorite breakfast as a family is eggs, sausage and pancakes 🙂

24. Christine on September 22, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Oh my goodness these look amazing! My kids are addicted to Nutella, so I bet they would love these as well!

25. Marina on September 22, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Oh wow. Well now I know what’s for breakfast this weekend. My family will devour this!

26. Jennifer on September 22, 2014 at 10:04 pm

That looks amazing. You combined my two favorite foods – french toast and Jif hazelnut spread. Winner!

27. Courtney on September 22, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Those look amazing. We love hazelnut spread, so this stuffed french toast would probably last about 1 minute in our house!

28. Veronica on September 22, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Looks good! It looks like a meal any kid will love.

29. Ann BAcciaglia on September 22, 2014 at 8:58 pm

That looks so good. One of my favourite breakfast food is french toast. I am certainly going to try this recipe as it looks easy and delicious.

30. Nolie on September 22, 2014 at 6:32 pm

How delicious looking. Going to save to make for the family one Saturday morning.

31. Debra on September 22, 2014 at 6:17 pm

OOh, that looks amazing! I know what I’ll be making the family for breakfast this weekend. So yummy.

32. Shauna on September 22, 2014 at 6:15 pm

Oh I love how you made those roll ups… They sounds and look amazing. I haven’t tried Jiff’s spread yet, but it sounds delicious

33. Amber Edwards on September 22, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Oh I just love peanut butter. This looks absolutely delicious. Nothing beats Chocolate and peanut butter mixed, except when you add fruit. YUM! Hmm..goodness

34. Meagan on September 22, 2014 at 5:14 pm

I’ve never tried Jif Hazelnut spray, but looks like I’m going to have to buy some! What a great idea to make stuffed French toast – totally going to try it!

35. Felicia on September 22, 2014 at 5:07 pm

We really love the basic eggs and bacon, but these look delicious! We love Jif.

36. Janel (A Mom's Take) on September 22, 2014 at 5:05 pm

I’m going to try this. Looks so good. We like either pancakes, french toast, or waffles for breakfast, sometimes with eggs and bacon too.

37. Mama to 5 BLessings on September 22, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I have gotten this for my kids and they love it. They like this with jelly on sandwiches. Your recipe looks amazing!

38. April @ Everyday Fitness and Nutrition on September 22, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Those look so yummy! My mom used to make french toast for us when I was growing up but I’ve never made it.

39. Amy Desrosiers on September 22, 2014 at 3:56 pm

I am not even a fan of Nutella, but what you have done here makes me want it..stat. I actually have never really tried it so shame on me! My kids love it though..maybe I should go get a spoonful?

40. Liz Mays on September 22, 2014 at 3:25 pm

I’m totally drooling over this idea. That hazelnut spread is incredible and this sounds completely fabulous!

41. Dawn on September 22, 2014 at 3:08 pm

I’ll have to make this for the boys this week. It looks delicious.

42. Ben @ Cheap is the New Classy on September 22, 2014 at 2:50 pm

That’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen. I’m going to be making that soon.

43. Pam on September 22, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Those look like something I would get at a fancy breakfast restaurant! I’m definitely going to make them!

44. Pinterest Recipes » No Title on September 22, 2014 at 1:27 pm

[…] I just love this delicious recipe for Stuffed French Toast. I really like it and know my family would love this for breakfast. We like Omelets, waffles, cereal and fruit for breakfast. Talkwalker Alert: 50 results for [french recipe] […]

45. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on September 22, 2014 at 12:43 pm

We usually have cereal, but I’m working to change that so we don’t have it so often. I love this recipe, looks soooo good!

46. Chrystal @ YUM eating on September 22, 2014 at 11:54 am

I tried the Jiff, it has a bit different flavor than Nutella, but still full of chocolatey goodness.

47. Stefany on September 22, 2014 at 11:52 am

My husband makes pancakes every once in a while. We aren’t big breakfast fans around here. Those really sound fantastic though.

48. Francine @ Teresa's Family Cleaning on September 22, 2014 at 10:46 am

My boys would love if I served this!

49. Julie Wood on September 22, 2014 at 10:08 am

50. Robin Wilson on September 22, 2014 at 9:42 am

I have never made stuffed French Toast. But this looks absolutely amazing! I could even serve this as a dessert it looks so delicious!

51. Tracie on September 22, 2014 at 9:23 am

Oh my gosh. I love everything about this recipe idea! It looks so very yummy. I’m definitely going to have to try it at my house soon.

52. Billie on September 22, 2014 at 9:20 am

My husband makes amazing French toast, but with Jif Hazelnut spread stuffed in the middle? Wow, I’m sure I’d be asking for it all the time!

53. Rosey on September 22, 2014 at 8:50 am

Those turned out great looking. I agree mornings are a great time to connect.

54. Tosh on September 22, 2014 at 7:42 am

Looks like I know what we will be making this weekend! YUM!

55. Cathy @ Our Mini Family on September 22, 2014 at 5:40 am

These both sound and look AMAZING! I honestly haven’t tried Jif Hazelnut spread, but not you’ve got me wanting to go out and get some! Will have to repin this for later 😉

~Cathy~
    OurMiniFamily.com

56. Donna on September 22, 2014 at 5:31 am

Oh my goodness, I love this idea! I have to wait until Thanksgiving when I can have sugar again, but I’m making these! Yum!

57. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 22, 2014 at 2:27 am

That would go over BIG in my house. They sound awesome!!

58. Sarah L on September 21, 2014 at 10:55 pm

These look great! My favorite is an omelet with fresh veggies.

59. Lauren on September 21, 2014 at 9:52 pm

We still need to give the Jif spreads a try. I would love to make your french toast.