Easy Photo Memory Books #CVSPhotoFun

I’m proud to partner with CVS/pharmacy for the “Summer Snapshots” Photo campaign. Please join in the fun by posting to your own website, Facebook page or Twitter feed and use the hashtag #CVSPhotoFun. While I am being sponsored to help lead this campaign, all opinions expressed about CVS/pharmacy are my own.

cvs photo book

This summer we made so many wonderful memories and I want to keep looking back on our family’s best moments.  We used our local CVS Kodak Photo Center and got to see just how easy and affordable printing our photos can be.  Not only that in just minutes we created a beautiful photo memory book.

One of the things I struggle with the most is printing and saving our photos. I am a busy mom of three and long gone are my days of scrap booking our memories.l What I like about the Kodak Photo Books at CVS is how easy they are to make and how great the quality is. It feels very personalized yet takes literally minutes to make and print!

cvs photo book

I love the idea of not only preserving our family memories with photo books but also easily leaving them for display in our house. With the holidays coming I like to leave books on the coffee table. It’s an easy way for guests to entertain themselves and photo books are a great way to share your family’s best memories. Plus they look great on a shelf or on the table.

I had no idea it would be so incredibly easy to not just print our photos in minutes but to create personalized and great gifts like the photo books. I can’t wait to see what other things we can create with our photos!

cvs photo

You can visit your CVS Photo today and start saving and creating your photo keepsakes. You can also order online at CVSPhoto.com.

How are you saving your photo memories?

1. April on September 28, 2014 at 2:32 pm

I have a huge thing of photo on google. 🙂

2. Nolie on September 26, 2014 at 8:16 am

I keep meaning to make one of these from our wedding day. Just too many photos to pick from.

3. Jen Temcio @ Dapperhouse on September 25, 2014 at 7:13 pm

I really love the idea of a photo book like this one. Most photo albums look like something my grandmother had. I loved my grandmother’s photo album, but I don’t want MY albums to look quite so old fashioned.

4. Dawn on September 25, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Right now, I’m saving my photo memories on my hard drive. O_O. I really should find a better way. What good are my pictures if they’re not easily seen?

5. Masshole Mommy on September 25, 2014 at 5:26 pm

My memories are all on my phone right now. I need to print some.

6. Janel on September 25, 2014 at 5:01 pm

I love photo books because they are inexpensive and quick to make. So much better than pouring hours into a scrapbook!!!

7. Michele on September 25, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Confession…I am saving most of my photo memories in my phone. I really need to get better about printing photos and these photo books are definitely inspiring.

8. Amber Edwards on September 25, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Oh that is such a cool photo book. We need to get caught up on photo books. I have TONS of digital photos that I haven’t printed and put into a book yet. but we sure do love photobooks.

9. Nicole on September 25, 2014 at 3:25 pm

I love creating photo gifts for family around the holidays, I do a photo book, mugs, and even have gotten ornaments made before.

10. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on September 25, 2014 at 3:25 pm

I try to make photo books regularly, in fact, I’d like to do a summer one soon – thanks for the reminder!

11. susan on September 25, 2014 at 3:04 pm

this looks like such a great gift idea! I would love to make one of these at my local CVS>

12. Pam on September 25, 2014 at 2:58 pm

I really need to print out photos and make photo books. All of my photos are on my computer and I would hate to lose them if something happened to it.

13. Jenna Wood on September 25, 2014 at 2:34 pm

We always order our photos at the local drug store the kiosks are so convenient and I can even track my order online. I’m surprised how many photo gift options CVS has!

14. Stefany on September 25, 2014 at 2:10 pm

I am horrible. I haven’t printed pictures in years. I really need to do a book though, especially for fun things we do that the kids would like to see again. Great idea and I love that CVS makes it so easy!

15. Amy D on September 25, 2014 at 1:29 pm

I love Cvs photo too! They are so convenient to use and fair priced too.