Dinner Made Easy – Take & Bake Gourmet Pizzas at Fresh & Easy

easy dinner ideas

Weekdays are very busy for our family so we need dinner that is made easy. Between school and after school activities we keep busy and often during the week we eat quick dinners. One place we like to shop is Fresh & Easy, we can get healthy meals quickly and often many dinners are made so all you have to do is cook them. Fresh organic chicken and vegetables or maybe it’s pizza for family pizza night Fresh & Easy has quick meals down!

Fresh & Easy Take & Bake Pizza (7)

It’s not delivery, it’s better. With Italian thin crust and hand-stretched dough, the new Fresh & Easy Take & Bake pizzas make deciding dinner very easy! We shopped at our local Fresh & Easy store for one of our favorite quick dinners, pizza and salad!

I like that their pizzas are made from quality ingredients  with fresh toppings like sliced tomato and mozzarella or a fire roasted pepper with Italian sausage. These flavors are unique and gourmet and it’s a quality I know I can trust.

Fresh & Easy Take & Bake Pizza (2)

As a mom I often need meals fast. Once a week we have an hour between dance classes so we run home for a quick dinner. These nights are when we need a quick meal I rely on freshly prepared meals like take and bake pizzas.

Fresh & Easy Take & Bake Pizza (5)

I like that in just under 15 minutes we have dinner ready to go!

Fresh & Easy Take & Bake Pizza (6)

They’re easy to make and I like that I can just throw them in the oven.  In under 20 minutes we have a great tasting meal that the whole family enjoys!

Fresh & Easy Take & Bake Pizza (8)

You can find out more about Fresh & Easy and find a location near you on their website. Also be sure to follow them socially on Facebook and Twitter.

What are your family’s favorite quick weeknight meals?

1. Julie Wood on October 28, 2014 at 8:25 am

I love the easy Pizza Nights that I have. We like the Chicken Nuggets with sweet potato fries and Crock Pot meals that are easy and cook on their own!

2. Jessica (Savory Experiments) on October 2, 2014 at 6:26 pm

My quick weeknight meals include delivery! Just kidding… well sometimes… I usually throw something frozen in the crockpot with BBQ sauce.

3. Megan @ C'mon Get Crafty on October 2, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Sigh, I miss Fresh and Easy. We don’t have one anywhere near us anymore – they have such great food!

4. April on October 1, 2014 at 8:59 pm

We love quick and easy meals as well!! As a Mom it really is great to know that there are some quick options out there to keep us from the driveway.

5. Donna on October 1, 2014 at 8:51 pm

That looks delicious and easy! I wish we had one located near us.

6. Amanda on October 1, 2014 at 8:08 pm

I’m all about easy meal ideas! Pizza is on the menu for tomorrow

7. Chrystal @ YUM eating on October 1, 2014 at 6:50 am

I love the deli and produce section. We tend to go there a lot more these days instead of eating out.

8. Chasing Joy on September 30, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Frozen pizza is a go to for me. Quick, easy, and yummy!

9. Carly Anderson on September 30, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Those pizzas look so yummy! I wish there was a Fresh & Easy near us!

10. Amber Conaway on September 30, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Our quick weeknight meals are either pizza or tacos! I need to find a few more things to mix it up a bit though!

11. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on September 30, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Looks yummy! Can’t fail with quick and tasty!

12. Cyndi @ MrsWrightWrites on September 30, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Quick and easy meals usually save the day around here. WE LOVE pizza.

13. Rosey on September 30, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Pizza is our go-to quick meal. Or Jack Daniels shredded pork, my husband likes that and it’s easy to get sandwiches out on the table with it too.

14. Debbie L. on September 30, 2014 at 3:34 pm

The pizza and salad is a great fast meal One of our favorite fast meals is our hamburger mac and cheese casserole.

15. Krystal on September 30, 2014 at 12:01 pm

I love a good pizza/salad combo for dinner. It’s easy to make, and it’s yummy. Plus the salad helps me feel like I did something healthy. =D

16. Christie on September 30, 2014 at 11:27 am

We love making pizza at home too! We add our own special toppings 🙂

17. Laura Grace Andry on September 30, 2014 at 10:42 am

Our quick night meal is tacos and pizza. We do Taco Tuesday and pizza Fridays.

18. Catherine S on September 30, 2014 at 10:11 am

I am always looking for quick and easy meal ideas. We do pizza and salad a lot on Fridays before our bowling league.

19. Becka @ Probably Crafting on September 30, 2014 at 10:11 am

Oh I love Pizza! I can’t get the kids to eat it often but I could everyday! 🙂 These look YUMMY!

20. Lara on September 30, 2014 at 8:48 am

We do take and bakes too, or I will do a taco night, or order take out. I try to make sure whatever I do has something healthy! LOL

21. laura on September 30, 2014 at 8:05 am

I recently moved from CA where there was a Fresh & Easy down the street from me. I miss them!! So many great quick meals, at a reasonable price.

22. Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.com on September 30, 2014 at 6:54 am

Love this! Sounds easy and looks super delicious. That pizza is amazing looking yum!

23. Elizabeth Ferree on September 30, 2014 at 6:37 am

mac n cheese with hot dogs is our quick meal. Otherwise I have been doing crockpots during the day so by the time I start hearing “I’m hungry” I can actually make them wait or serve it then. 🙂

24. Camesha on September 29, 2014 at 10:20 pm

That is my go to easy dinner! It’s a winner every time!

25. Veronica on September 29, 2014 at 8:19 pm

easy for dinner sounds good. I think my son would love the pizzas

26. Dawn on September 29, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Pizza and salad is a classic combo. That tomato and cheese pizza looks amazing.

27. Katrina on September 29, 2014 at 7:26 pm

What a great week night dinner idea, easy and looks delicious.

28. Kathy on September 29, 2014 at 7:13 pm

I’ve never heard of Fresh and Easy before but the pizzas look great. I know my son would love them!

29. Shell on September 29, 2014 at 6:47 pm

We do pizza and salad, too! Grilled cheese is another quick go-to.

30. Emily @ Baby Dickey on September 29, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Yum! I like quick & easy go-to meals like that, too. Or crockpot meals that are super easy for busy days! Salsa chicken is a favorite.

31. Jaime on September 29, 2014 at 5:49 pm

We keep frozen pizzas on hand for quick dinners. We also like to make large batches of foods (like chili) and freeze half of it. We have several dinners frozen, waiting for a busy week.

32. Michele P on September 29, 2014 at 5:22 pm

I usually get a take and bake pizza once a week, other times we usually have tacos, then of course I might put something in the slow cooker one day a week, mac and cheese or pasta on another day, and nachos usually as well during the week-I get home fairly early since I live within walking distance from work, but after a long day I just lack the energy in getting things done. These pizzas are great for a quick meal and a time saver too.

33. Jenni E. {Sweet Pennies from Heaven} on September 29, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Pizza is always our go-to easy night in. I love the take n bake concept. It’s cheaper and always piping hot, straight outta the oven. That margherita pizza looks insanely delicious!!!

34. Pam on September 29, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Our favorite quick weeknight meals are tacos or pizza. Those pizzas look like a great option.

35. Masshole Mommy on September 29, 2014 at 1:59 pm

We get those pizzas all the time! I love how easy they are.

36. Liz Mays on September 29, 2014 at 1:39 pm

I love doing pizza and salad dinners as well, and that mozzarella and tomato pie looks fantastic! The whole take and bake concept is a favorite of mine.