Busy Moms Get More With Sears Shop Your Way App #MoreToYou

sears more to youAs an active and busy mom it’s often hard for me to get everything done in just a single day. From shuffling kids around to school and after school activities let alone all of the other things that comes along with parenthood it is hard to squeeze in all the other decisions that come along.  Lets face it, I am a busy mom and I am always looking for easy ways to save a little time and make my life easier.

We partnered with Sears More To You on this post to show families just like ours how Sears can make shopping a little easier and lot more enjoyable, even if you’re toting a car full of kiddos around. I am sure many can relate to us that hauling a tired kid, maybe one that doesn’t want to be there, and the other that just wants to relax after a day at school, its a lot of work to shop sometimes

As a busy mom myself, I sure can relate with Sear’s newest video. Take a look:

Shopping for the items my kids need for school, or for what I need around my home can be a little overwhelming. From finding the items, to choosing between the choices, dont forget to mention keeping all the kids together and not losing them, it can be tough. Right now between our daughters schedules and our own there isn’t a whole lot of time to go shopping. With the Sears Shop Your Way Apps  I can easily find, shop, and pay for the items my family needs without ever having to go into a store. I am a mom to a toddler and lets face it, stores can be a scary place for moms.

sears shop your way app

I like that with the app I can easily find and shop for items that are right inside my Sears store. I can easily pay and even earn rewards and money back on my purchases! For me it means I can shop for the items I really want like new fitness gear without having to drag my kiddos around with me. It’s really the best of both worlds, shopping and shopping without the kids, win-win!

After I’m done shopping we can head to our local Sears store and pickup my order. I don’t have to leave my car, because during the checkout option and during the email you can set for In-Vehicle pickup that allows you to put in a description of your vehicle and they will keep and eye out and greet you at your vehicle with your items in hand, ready to load them for you. Or simply use the app to check in and within 5 minutes they bring it right out to your car which means I’m back on the road and headed to our next activity. How cool is that!?!

I just think of all the extra time I have that aloows me to do more of the things that make me happy and that reduce the extra things to-do in my life, giving me more time for myself and my family. It means things like a longer run, or not having to wake my sleeping toddler to go shopping, or having the energy to make sure we all get these family things done during the day. It’s more of those moments that I’m looking for so I can spend more time playing with and loving my family.

What’s one thing you could do more of if you had more time?

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf Sears.

1. pinis extender number one in market on October 6, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing.

The clarity in your submit is simply spectacular and that i can think you are
    an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to snatch your RSS feed to keep up to date with drawing
    close post. Thanks one million and please continue the gratifying work.

2. Debi - Travel Blogger on September 16, 2014 at 8:07 am

I love the app, and I love in-vehicle pickup. I’m busy ALL the time, so I love being able to shop on the go and just pick up my stuff.

3. candice on September 15, 2014 at 4:58 pm

I love this. Now Sears is really thinking about us Moms. We love curb side and drive through everything. 🙂

4. Tiffany (Fabulous Mom Blog) on September 15, 2014 at 3:42 pm

I love that Sears is doing this. Hoping more stores follow suite.

5. Christi on September 14, 2014 at 5:56 am

Thanks for sharing! I’ll definitely take advantage of this next time I shop at Sears!

6. Krista on September 13, 2014 at 7:46 pm

I love that they will do in vehicle purchases!

7. Lisa on September 13, 2014 at 10:24 am

I want our Sears back. They closed last year and I’ve missed them ever since! I would use this app a lot of they were around.

8. Mary Larsen on September 13, 2014 at 8:07 am

Talk about easy and awesome! Sears is doing it right!

9. Carlee C on September 13, 2014 at 6:02 am

One thing I could do if I has more time. HMMM, I would probably take up reading again. I sure do miss that with 3 kids.

10. Stacie on September 13, 2014 at 5:40 am

I really love the Shop Your Way app! Use it all the time! It’s a great service!

11. Jenn on September 13, 2014 at 5:39 am

I signed up last Xmas with Shop Your Way. It’s a great. I didn’t know about the car service though!

12. Marina on September 12, 2014 at 10:34 pm

I have three kids, so anytime I can save time, I’m happy. In vehicle pickup is a great service.

13. Ben for Two Little Cavaliers on September 12, 2014 at 10:33 pm

In vehicle pick up is a great options for when you just REALLY don’t want to actually go to the store to shop. I love it.

14. Stacey - Seattle Mom Blog on September 12, 2014 at 10:32 pm

It’s so nice to know I have this option if I’m really pressed for time, or just don’t want to leave the house for an extended period. Love it!

15. Jennifer on September 12, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about shopping. This is great!

16. Ben @ Cheap is the New Classy on September 12, 2014 at 10:31 pm

I need stuff, but I don’t have time to shop for stuff. What to do? Oh, I guess I’ll just use this awesome in vehicle pickup. That’s so cool!

17. Dawn on September 12, 2014 at 10:30 pm

This is such a great idea. Sometimes, you just don’t have time to go shopping.

18. Deborah A. on September 12, 2014 at 9:10 pm

I should say that if I had more time I’d spend it with my kids…but I’m going to shoot for honesty. I’d read more books. 🙂

19. Liz Mays on September 12, 2014 at 8:12 pm

If I had more time, I would definitely do more cooking and baking. I do plenty now, but I would do WAY more! This is so convenient–thanks Sears!

20. Aimee Smith on September 12, 2014 at 7:43 pm

I love their rewards. This in vehicle pick up is just amazing though! They should convince the post office to do that!

21. Shauna on September 12, 2014 at 6:56 pm

I would be able to shop more… ha! I love this app, it truly makes my life so much easier… especially with the holidays coming up

22. Pam on September 12, 2014 at 6:25 pm

I love how easy Sear’s is making shopping. If I had more time, I could actually get some work done!

23. Mama to 5 BLessings on September 12, 2014 at 5:54 pm

What a great way to shop and to save money! The easy pick up is the best!

24. Stefany on September 12, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Oh geez, if I had more time I don’t even know what I would do! haha

I love that Sears will deliver stuff to my car. That is such a huge help with a small child and not much time!

25. Kelly Hutchinson on September 12, 2014 at 5:21 pm

I absolutely love using Shop Your Way. The app is easy to use, I love the curbside pick up and the savings.

26. MommaDJane on September 12, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I signed up for Shop Your Way with Sears last Christmas. I haven’t used it much lately but need to dig back in and see how many points I’ve collected so far.

27. TerriAnn @ Cookies & Clogs on September 12, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Sleep. That’s always what I do when I get any extra time 🙂 This sounds like a great service!

28. Masshole Mommy on September 12, 2014 at 1:19 pm

That is so cool. I am definitely taking advantage of this the next time I shop at sears.