Back to School – Keeping Them Clean with Wet Ones

This post was compensated by Wet Ones as part of my participation in a campaign with the Mom It Forward Blogger Network.

Wet Ones Lunch Cleanups (2)It’s time to head back to school and with our girls headed back I want to be sure each of them is happy and healthy and well prepared. We Ones are one of those products we use all year long from summer messes on road trips to cleaning up messy faces after holiday cookies Wet Ones wipes clean better and kill germs too!

Our youngest kiddos started day school a few times a week. To keep her prepared for school we have to be sure her teacher has plenty of supplies. Plenty of extra diapers, Wet Ones, extra outfit with shoes and socks. Plus other essentials like a comfy blanket for nap time and anything else

Wet Ones Lunch Cleanups With our oldest kiddos I have been sure to pack healthy and fun lunches. Wet Ones makes eating their favorite lunchbox foods like watermelon possible because cleanup is so easy! The small Wet Ones wipes are great for backpacks because they are small in size but have enough wipes that you’re not constantly having to pack new ones. Just throw in your kiddos backpack and go!

Wet Ones Lunch Cleanups (4)

Creating healthy lunches for our girls is important to me but I always like to have a little extra fun. It’s so much fun to create something unique that makes your kiddos excited for lunch. For our girls I like to mix i up and have fun doing it!

Wet Ones Lunch Cleanups (5)It’s still hot here in California so a nice bowl of watermelon is a wonderful lunch time treat since our kids are also eating outside. Cleanup is so easy with Wet Ones too!

Wet Ones Lunch Cleanups (1)

To create this lunch I used a small dish and put hummus for dipping and topped with some sliced red pimentos. Flower cucumber and flat bread are perfect for dipping! You will also find a sweet trail mix and olives. It’s such a simple and fun lunch idea and my girls enjoy their fruits and veggies that much more when they’re in fun shapes!

Wet Ones Lunch Cleanups (6)

It’s nice to know that our girls can still have fun and flavorful lunches and easily stay clean with Wet Ones. Wet Ones wipes kill 99.99% of bacteria, but they’re gentle on your hands so they’re great for kids. The moisturizing Aloe inside each wipe helps keep your skin soft and refreshed. So they’re ready to head back to class!

What are some of your kids favorite messy lunches?

1. shelly peterson on September 25, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I love Wet Ones, I don’t leave home with out them. They are great for so many things and for on the go.

2. Sarah L on September 19, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Wish I’d had wet ones growing up. Had to go to the bathroom sinks to clean up.

3. Rosie on September 18, 2014 at 8:24 am

It is perfect picnic weather – these wipes are a great addition to the plastic silverware!!! Corn on the cob dubbed in butter can get messy even shucking it!!! Good for kids to use these, seeing how they don’t tend to wash their hands good, and how much it can help to prevent illness!

4. Stefani Tolson on September 15, 2014 at 6:15 am

My grandparents have always kept Wet Wipes on hand, now that all the grandchildren are adults. They come in handy for lots of things. I keep a pack in my car too!

5. Cynthia C on September 15, 2014 at 4:40 am

It would have been hard to raise my kids without Wet Ones. I always kept a container in the car and used them often.

6. Francine @ Teresa's Family Cleaning on September 11, 2014 at 2:49 pm

We buy the multipacks of Wet Ones and stash them everywhere!

7. Mama to 5 BLessings on September 11, 2014 at 6:12 am

I love this brand. I am a germaphb so Wet Ones are a must for my family, especially with 5 kids!

8. Aimee Smith on September 10, 2014 at 11:19 pm

I carry these with me everywhere! My kids can make the biggest mess with even the simplest of pb sandwiches.

9. Tasha on September 10, 2014 at 10:59 pm

I always have wet wipes on hand! Makes for a quick and easy cleanup!

10. Debra on September 10, 2014 at 10:42 pm

I keep Wet Ones everywhere…..the car, her lunchbox, my office. So convenient and necessary!

11. Liz Mays on September 10, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Peanut butter and jelly was a ridiculous mess for just 3 ingredients. I think that was probably the worst!

12. Brett on September 10, 2014 at 7:13 pm

if it’s not one wet wipes its another. gotta have something when you have kids (or me)

13. Heather @ Kraus House Mom on September 10, 2014 at 6:40 pm

I have Wet Ones in every bag and two tubs in the car. My oldest uses them left and right.

14. April on September 10, 2014 at 6:39 pm

I love wet ones and especially love the new packaging with the pink. Super cute.

15. Shauna on September 10, 2014 at 6:19 pm

My kids love those pizza pockets and no matter how much we try they make a huge mess as they bite in and the sauce comes out the other side. HA!

16. Amy Desrosiers on September 10, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Those are such pretty Wet Ones packages! I love the flowers!

17. Jen Temcio @dapperhouse on September 10, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Cute lunch for your girls!!! So, the other day I grabbed an orange on the way out to eat in the car and with juice running down my arms I was really wishing I had some Wet Ones, but I had used them for something else and forgot to put them back! They are a necessity at my house too.

18. Ben @ Cheap is the New Classy on September 10, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Wet Ones FTW! I love them! I don’t want to get too graphic, but they’re awesome for bathroom freshness.

19. Jennifer on September 10, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Wet Ones are great. With three dogs, I need all the emergency cleanup I can get.

20. Stacey - Seattle Mom Blog on September 10, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Wet Ones are great! I keep them with me all the time for emergency cleanup.

21. Dawn on September 10, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I love Wet Ones! I keep them in my purse at all times. They’re awesome for quick clean ups.

22. Kelsey Apley on September 10, 2014 at 1:28 pm

I loved Wet Ones, they make life a lot nicer! I love that they have really thin packs so they fit easily in your purse!

23. Daisy on September 10, 2014 at 1:28 pm

I need to get these. I’m so paranoid about germs and messes for my preschooler. We need these in our car so that I can wipe his hands after school.

24. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on September 10, 2014 at 1:01 pm

It’s always a good idea to include these, to be clean and to kill bacteria. Kids pick up way too many germs at school!

25. Janel on September 10, 2014 at 12:59 pm

That’s so smart to include wet wipes with their lunchbox!! My boys would be so excited to have watermelon in their school lunch!

26. Jenna Wood on September 10, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Spaghetti and meatballs has always been a favorite, and surefire mess maker. We also love ants on a log, which are messy to make!

27. Christi on September 10, 2014 at 11:46 am

We love Wet Ones!! They’re great wipes to have on hand for the many inevitable messes we experience with three kiddos!

28. susan on September 10, 2014 at 11:46 am

these are so handy to have around. A must for travel! I have a pack in my purse right now.

29. Deborah A. on September 10, 2014 at 11:39 am

My kids aren’t in school yet, so all their lunches are messy lunches. 🙂 I love wet wipes. They’re essential. I haven’t bought Wet Ones before, but I’ll have to look into them.

30. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanie on September 8, 2014 at 9:43 am

I love wet ones.. take them EVERYWHERE and have them in my car, purse you name it I have a package and they are totally affordable..thanks for sharing..LOVE your snack/lunch idea..

31. Ann BAcciaglia on September 7, 2014 at 5:51 pm

We were eating sandwiches in the car today. The sauce was running down our hands.I really should keep some wet naps in the car!

32. Amy Desrosiers on September 7, 2014 at 5:10 pm

After getting my kids those huge sticky buns at ikea today, I realized I should have a canister of Wet Ones in my car at all times! Love them for times when water is not an option.

33. Dede on September 7, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Wet Ones are really helpful to have in the glove compartment of the car. Don’t ask how I know that; it’s a long story!

34. Mama to 5 BLessings on September 7, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Love Wet Ones, with 5 kids they are a must! I love their new packaging and scent, sounds nice!

35. Dawn on September 7, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Wet wipes are always a must have in my home! My husband is a messy eater, and my daughter loves to spill things!

36. Jessica Beard on September 7, 2014 at 12:29 pm

My son gets so messy with peanut butter and jelly!

37. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 7, 2014 at 10:47 am

I never leave the house without Wet Ones. I love those things!!