Recipe: PeakFection Fresh & Ready at Ralphs – Taco Salad Bar

This post is partnered with Ralphs.

PeakFection Traditional Guacamole Red Salsa (2)

As a busy family of five we hit our local Ralphs grocery store a few times a week. Convenient locations and fresh products our busy family couldn’t life without and you can see why we shop at Ralphs. School here in California is now fully back in and the kids are already busy with after school activities. As a mom I want to be sure our family gets a healthy and filling meal and dinner is one of those times in which our family comes together.

PeakFection is Ralphs’ new line of guacamole’s and salsas. It comes in a variety of flavors like 5 Salsas (red in three spice levels, roasted in two spice levels) and two types of Guacamoles (traditional and spicy) They’re made with fresh ingredients that are captured at the peak of perfection, using a special cold water process so they stay fresher longer and it’s fresh and ready when you need it.

PeakFection Traditional Guacamole Red Salsa (3)

PeakFection guacamole and salsa was made for moms like me. It’s a hero in your kitchen because it adds freshness and flavor anywhere, anytime. So no matter how crazy your day may be, you’ve always got a fresh and delicious solution right by your side. For our family we eat a lot of Mexican food and one of our favorite meals is a make your own taco salad.

Allowing your kids to get involved in the kitchen will also help inspire them to eat healthier and try new foods. My girls really enjoy taking responsibility and helping me where they can. To make our taco salad bowls we use a simple shell mold and flour tortillas.

kid making taco bowl salad shells

At Ralphs you will find plenty of fresh ingredients you need for all your meals. I wanted to be sure we had plenty of fresh toppings for our taco salad bar so we also picked up some ground beef and fresh peppers.

PeakFection Traditional Guacamole Red Salsa (5)

Taco salads are so fun because you can create them the way you want topped with PeakFection Guacamole and Salsa and it’s also packed full of flavor!

PeakFection Guacamole Red Salsa Kids Taco Bar (2)PeakFection Traditional Guacamole Red Salsa (7)PeakFection Guacamole Red Salsa Kids Taco Bar (1)

I liked how easy the PeakFection products made such a great meal. It tasted like I had spent hours preparing dinner when I really had an easy meal that everyone enjoyed.

PeakFection Traditional Guacamole Red Salsa (1)PeakFection Traditional Guacamole Red Salsa (10)

You can find PeakFection Salsa and PeakFection Guacamole inside your local Ralphs store here in California. Be sure to follow @RalphsGrocery on Twitter and stay connected on Facebook.

What are your quick dinners for busy nights?

1. Robin Wilson on September 26, 2014 at 9:31 am

We love taco salads! But I have never used one of those molds before. I love them! What a wonderful way to make and serve them.

2. Julie Wood on September 24, 2014 at 7:59 am

I have been to Ralph’s and they have awesome stuff for fast and ready dinner ideas, My fast dinner is to get out my Phillips Air Fryer and put in chicken with sweet potato fries and make a delicious fast and easy meal!

3. shelly peterson on September 17, 2014 at 8:25 am

I love Mexican food, this all looks so delicious! I would love to have the tortilla molds. Luckily at my store they have a kit that contains tortillas and throw away molds to make shells.

4. Nicole on September 16, 2014 at 10:31 am

Guacamole’s and salsas are favorites in our house, i love the variety of flavors they offer. You can make so many snacks and meals out of these. Great!

5. Karen Jaras on September 4, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Just made a grocery store run tonight, will be having this tomorrow! Thanks!

6. Melissa @ This Girl's Life Blog on September 4, 2014 at 7:16 am

I am guacamole eater but I bet that salsa one is good. My MIL loves guacamole though and I will have to let her know about these.

7. Rosey on September 2, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Oohh I love meals that feel like you’ve slaved over them (but you haven’t). My family loves anything Mexican too, so this really sounds good.

8. melinda on September 2, 2014 at 4:41 pm

mexican is our go to for quick nights. it’s so easy to through everything together and season it and be done in 30 minutes

9. Megan @ C'mon Get Crafty on September 2, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Now I really want taco salad! We tend to go with a basic pasta when we are in a pinch – this would be much healthier!

10. Camesha on September 2, 2014 at 1:55 pm

I love that little taco bowl dish! I want one! That looks like such a yummy dinner!

11. Shannon Gosney on September 2, 2014 at 1:38 pm

I hadn’t heard of this brand before. We have a Ralphs near us in San Luis Obispo. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

12. Travel Blogger on September 2, 2014 at 1:11 pm

So yummy! I love a taco bar and all of your ingredients look so fresh and delicious. Actually there are a few things I never thought about putting in a taco salad.

13. Christie on September 2, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Tacos are definitely one of our staples. Spaghetti is also a household fave

14. Brandy on September 2, 2014 at 9:02 am

This looks so yummy for a dinner idea around here. We have our four kiddos loving taco type meals, so def will have to test this out for them! Looks like a great meal for a quick evening.

15. Tracey on September 2, 2014 at 7:54 am

I love mexican inspired food! The guacamole looks so fresh!

16. Krystal's Kitsch on September 2, 2014 at 7:17 am

Mexican food is always my favorite. I love the variety here in the taco bar!

17. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on September 2, 2014 at 6:32 am

I love those taco salad bowls! Your daughter is adorable!

18. Jenn @TheRebelChick on September 2, 2014 at 6:26 am

Your taco salads look so good! My go to meal for a busy night is spaghetti or tacos. I think tacos is everyone’s favorite last minute meal! 🙂

19. Janel (A Mom's Take) on September 2, 2014 at 6:01 am

We don’t have many quick dinners, I need to learn how to make more but I’d say spaghetti is pretty quick for us to make. But I’m really liking what you’ve put together. Yum!.

20. Veronica on September 1, 2014 at 9:44 pm

That looks so good. we love guacamole around here

21. Carly Anderson on September 1, 2014 at 6:43 pm

A taco salad bar is such a good idea! There’s nothing I love more than some yummy guacamole on mine!

22. Pam on September 1, 2014 at 5:53 pm

That guacamole looks so fresh and delicious. I would love to try the roasted salsas.

23. Brett on September 1, 2014 at 5:50 pm

those taco bowls are great!! i love love love anything with salsa on it (maybe not chocolate chip cookies, but most anything else)

24. Chrysa on September 1, 2014 at 5:10 pm

I love that bowl to mold the tortillas! I need to get one of those!

25. Debbie Denny on September 1, 2014 at 5:08 pm

I have these Taco bowls pans. TThey are so neat and we make a great meal.

26. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 1, 2014 at 3:46 pm

We love tex-mex in our house. I love the idea of a taco bar.

27. Ben @ Cheap is the New Classy on September 1, 2014 at 3:41 pm

That’s awesome! I love taco salad, and those taco bowl molds are really cool.

28. aimee fauci on September 1, 2014 at 2:59 pm

We have those taco bowls and I love them, especially since I got them for $5! That meal looks delicious!

29. Jessica (Savory Experiments) on September 1, 2014 at 2:42 pm

What fun! I’ve always wanted to try those taco salad molds, by the looks of it, they work! Buying pre-made salsa and guacamole certainly saves a lot of time.

30. Lindsey @ Redhead Baby Mama on September 1, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Cool taco bowls at home. it makes Taco Tuesday a LOT of fun!

31. Danielle H on September 1, 2014 at 11:25 am

Oh wow! That does look delicious and it looks like your girls are really enjoying themselves too. Totally wish we had a Ralph’s near us so I could try out that salsa & guac!

32. Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting on September 1, 2014 at 10:42 am

I love this! I wish we had a Ralph’s near us! Where’d you get those taco shell molds? Neeeeed! 🙂

33. Danielle @ We Have It All on September 1, 2014 at 10:24 am

OMGosh this looks SO good – I need to get those tortilla dishes. I’d love to make my own bowls like that. And the kids would get a kick out of making their own – the taco salad bar is a great idea for families. We need to do this.

34. Jenilee on September 1, 2014 at 10:13 am

I love guacamole! I’ve never heard of Ralph’s before… but I live in Michigan. Is it a specialty store, or just a typical grocery?

35. Diane Bassette on September 1, 2014 at 6:12 am

wow! So quick and easy! excellent!

36. Karen Jaras on August 31, 2014 at 1:47 pm

My grandkids would so love helping me make these. However I have been waiting on a smaller version of the bowl maker to use the 6″ tortillas. The regular size tortilla are just too big for little ones.