Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort 2014

Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort

One place our family loves to spend time at is Disneyland. After living in southern California and visiting all the theme parks it always comes back to the fact that Disney is our favorite. This year there’s no better place t spend my favorite time of year, Halloween than at Disneyland Resort! From September 12 to October 31, 2014 you can celebrate Halloween time!!

See I love Halloween all the bright colors, the pumpkins, it’s about being cozy with your family and making memories and Disneyland is one of those places we make happy memories together. Plus as a mom I love being cozy on our favorite rides.

I spend a lot of time at Disneyland and yes one of my favorite things to do is shop. I can’t resist Halloween decor so we were thrilled to see new merchandise now at Disneyland. We found these delights inside World of Disney in Downtown Disney. It’s located right outside the main gate of the park and has everything you meant to buy all in one place before you leave the resort. Shopping on Main Street is one of my favorite things to do so all this month we are excited to watch both Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure transform for Halloween!

Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort

I personally think the pumpkin Mickey’s are a steal at only $16.95. Use your Disneland Annual Pass and get 20% off all shopping purchases! I already picked up my favorites and can’t get enough of the Halloween decor including the candy bowl which will be perfect for my little trick or treaters!disneyland halloween 2014There are plenty of Halloween costumes too! Everything you will need to transform for Mickey’s Halloween Party!

disneyland halloween costumes 2014

Special Treats and Surprises

Enjoy seasonal attractions and special activities during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.

• Celebrate the season with the Haunted Mansion Holiday, brought to you by Jack Skellington, from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, and the residents of Halloween Town.
  • Escape the clutches of freaky phantasms as you are launched to a haunted section of the universe on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
  • Drop in for ghostly encounters and hair-raising thrills at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
  • Take a spooky stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., which is transformed into a Pumpkin Festival with hundreds of hand-carved pumpkins on display—and no two alike.
  • Meet some Disney villains as they are conjured up in a sideshow tent at the Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland.
  • Create Halloween crafts and enjoy some not-so-spooky activities for kids at Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch. Plus, watch pumpkin carvers and meet some of your favorite Disney Characters in their Halloween costumes.
  • Observe Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display in Frontierland.
  • Show off your monster moves on the dance floor at the Mad T Party at Disney California Adventure Park, where you can dance the night away, chill out in the lounge or just take in the scene.
  • Discover the thrills and chills of the Disneyland Resort on the Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour that takes you on lively adventures through both parks.

halloween-time-00-fullMickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park

Held on select nights at Disneyland Park, don’t miss your chance to enjoy all the spook-tacular entertainment that Mickey’s Halloween Party has to offer! Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party are now on sale—purchase yours today! Please note: If you’re an Annual Passholder, be sure to sign in to receive your Passholder discount.

Buy your Disneyland tickets today.

Have you ever been to Disneyland for Halloween?

1. Katrina on August 18, 2014 at 8:53 am

I was at Disney world in September one year when they were just bringing out the Halloween stuff and it is now my dream to spend Halloween there one year, the decorations and Minnie’s dress 🙂 are so pretty and COOOOL!

2. Felicia on August 14, 2014 at 8:48 am

That looks like so much fun! The boys would enjoy it for sure.

3. Hai on August 14, 2014 at 1:55 am

I see you share interesting content here, you can earn some
    additional cash, your website has big potential, for the monetizing method, just search in google
    – K2 advices how to monetize a website

4. Rebecca Parsons on August 13, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Crazy it is that time almost. I would love to go to Disneyland and their resorts this time of year.

5. Brett on August 13, 2014 at 7:16 pm

We’ve never gone to Disney World or Disneyland for Halloween. It looks like so much fun!

6. Kathy on August 13, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I would love to go to Disneyland for Halloween. It looks like so much fun. We are hoping to get the kids there next October.

7. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on August 13, 2014 at 5:47 pm

I can’t believe it’s almost that time of year again! That looks fun!

8. Camesha on August 13, 2014 at 1:51 pm

We like to take the kids to Downtown Disney to go trick or treating. We’ll have to actually check out the park for the holiday. Sounds like a good time!

9. Jessica (Savory Experiments) on August 13, 2014 at 11:35 am

That sounds like a magically wonderful vacation for those of all ages! I sure wish I could go!

10. Tracey on August 13, 2014 at 9:04 am

This looks like a total blast! I would love to go to this. Disney is amazing.

11. Everyday Living with Chrys on August 13, 2014 at 8:43 am

I just saw a photo on FB this morning saying Christmas was 20 weeks away. And now, here we have Halloween! Time goes too fast!

12. Kendra on August 13, 2014 at 8:33 am

We haven’t been at Halloween but I’m sure it’s magical. Disney has awesome magic no matter the time of year. 🙂 I’d love to see all the decorations then.

13. Christie on August 13, 2014 at 7:41 am

Wow, looks like a fantastic time! We can’t wait for the not so scary halloween at Disney World!

14. Carly Anderson on August 12, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I am a major Halloween lover, and am drooling over all this awesome Disney Halloween stuff! I’m honestly shocked at how inexpensive the pumpkin Mickey’s are! What a great price!

15. Rosey on August 12, 2014 at 8:15 pm

I’ve never been to Disney for Halloween. I bet it is really fun though. I like that it would be children friendly! Our amusement park here gets gussied up for the holiday, but they get downright scary with some of their displays, so we don’t go.

16. Amber Conaway on August 12, 2014 at 5:34 pm

That looks like so much fun! I love all the pictures! I would love to take my son there!

17. Anjanette @MommaYoung on August 12, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Those Mickey pumpkins are adorable. I would love to go to Disneyland at Halloween sounds like a great trip.

18. Shell on August 12, 2014 at 2:45 pm

I’ve never been to Disney at Halloween time. I think it looks like a lot of fun!

19. Debbie Denny on August 12, 2014 at 2:01 pm

How fun. I bet it is a blast celebrating there.

20. Betsy Mitchell on August 12, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I would love to see what Disneyland looked like during Halloween! This would be so much fun.

21. Shop with Me Mama (Kim) on August 12, 2014 at 1:31 pm

No, never. But would LOVE to. I love love love Halloween, I think I even like it more than Christmas! I always decorate my home so early for Halloween!

22. Erica on August 12, 2014 at 12:39 pm

I really love decorating for Halloween. It’s the one thing I take comfort in when I see my summer slipping away!

23. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on August 12, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Halloween is coming soon! I just saw all the fall decor being put out yesterday! We have never been to Disneyland but I want to take my girls when they get a little older!

24. Lindsey @ Redhead Baby Mama on August 12, 2014 at 12:30 pm

It’s the perfect time for villains! I would love to see it all lit up, too!