Back To School With JCPenney

bts jcp

Our daughters are heading back to school and to prepare for kindergarten and fourth grade we had to do some back to school shopping. I wanted to allow each of my girls to express themselves so I allowed them to pick their own back to school outfits. It’s important as they get older that they grow confidant and picking their own clothes is a great way to help build that confidence.

JCPenney Back to school kids (3)

We headed to JCPenney to do our back to school shopping. This year they want to inspire ordinary kids everywhere to express themselves and they have everything they need for a stylish back to school!

JCPenney Back to school kids (4)

JCPenney Back to school kids (5)Right away Brooklin found the new Disney Kids department with tons of her favorite characters and gear for back to school. She had a great time picking up essentials like backpacks and lunchbags plus socks and underwear too.

JCPenney Back to school kids (1)

Kai also found a great selection of shoes for back to school and the girls picked out new shoes for the first day of school. There’s brands your kids will like at prices you will too!

JCPenney Back to school kids (6)

Once the first day of school came both girls were well prepared with everything they needed. Brooklin picked the perfect backpack and lunch bag for kindergarten and a stylish front zip dress. It’s one of her new favorite dresses and it’s style that parents can actually afford.

JCPenney Back to school kids (2)

Both girls showed up to their first day of school stylish and well prepared. So why not let your child be inspired and feel great this school year! You can shop JCPenney online or in store today.

first-day-of-school

How do you inspire your children to be confidant?

JCP_BTS_Lockup

When It Fits, You Feel It.

www.jcpenney.com/backtoschool

Compensation was provided by JCPenney via Mode Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of JCPenney.

1. Diane Bassette on August 27, 2014 at 5:42 am

We always do some shopping at JCP!

2. Stefani Tolson on August 22, 2014 at 7:39 pm

I love the selection of clothes from JC Penney. They have a great selection of dresses too when it comes time for prom, senior ball, etc. I think my two youngest would head right to the Disney section if I took them to JC Penneys for clothes.

3. Liza @ Views From the 'Ville on August 22, 2014 at 4:12 pm

We love shopping JCP! I especially love their new Disney section. My daughter always manages to find just the thing while we’re there (and trust me, even at age 3 – she definitely has an opinion on what she’s wearing!).

4. Amy Desrosiers on August 22, 2014 at 8:40 am

JC Penny Does have some great back to school buys! I always love their children’s clothing section.

5. Debra on August 21, 2014 at 11:35 pm

I saw the new Disney space at our local JC Penney recently – LOVE it! I have a gift card to spend there and I can’t wait!

6. Lori on August 21, 2014 at 9:57 pm

I love all of the Disney gear! I may just have to head over to JCP to check things out.

7. Liz Mays on August 21, 2014 at 8:52 pm

This makes me want to go to JCPenney. I don’t need kids’ clothes, but I’d love to see what they might have for me!

8. Ann Bacciaglia on August 21, 2014 at 7:52 pm

I love a the cute styles this year. I wish my daughter was still little. We used to love back to school shopping.

9. Shauna on August 21, 2014 at 7:44 pm

What great choices… JCP is always a stop when we do our back to school shopping. They seem to have a pretty good assortment for each of the kids 😉

10. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on August 21, 2014 at 7:40 pm

They look darling! We love Penney’s!

11. Dawn on August 21, 2014 at 6:43 pm

JC Penny is a great store. They have so many great items at really great prices. The Disney stuff is adorable.

12. Autumn @MamaChallenge on August 21, 2014 at 6:41 pm

I think my kids would love the Disney space. I never shop at JCP, but I might have to now.

13. Nolie on August 21, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Seeing all the JC Penney posts make me happy. Everything looks kid appropriate, good quality and good price.

14. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on August 21, 2014 at 5:25 pm

That Disney section is amazing! And I love Brooklins little jacket – that is adorable!

15. Krista on August 21, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I wish I had a Disney Store! I would be there all the time!

16. tammileetips on August 21, 2014 at 4:35 pm

I love the Disney section that they have in the store now! Your girls look very stylish for their first day of school!!

17. Chelley @ AisForAdelaide on August 21, 2014 at 4:05 pm

I love JCP! They have some great fashions for all ages! I am so thankful that they have great clothes that are a bit more mature in smaller sizes, as my toddler is tiny but likes to pick out her clothes (and doesn’t want to wear onesies!).

18. Meagan on August 21, 2014 at 3:37 pm

I had no idea JCPenneys had so many cute kiddo clothing! My son would LOVE all of those Disney items! What cute little school kids you have!

19. Stefany on August 21, 2014 at 2:44 pm

After seeing all that Disney stuff and the Sofia gear, I know we need to head to JC Penney. My girls would LOVE it. I like to let them wear what they want whenever possible to show off their own unique styles.

20. Christine on August 21, 2014 at 1:29 pm

JCP has a big and tall section, perfect for my super tall teenager! Love the Disney selection there!

21. Dee Mauser on August 21, 2014 at 11:07 am

What adorable outfits and kids. Sadly the JcPenney stores in our area have been closing and there’s only one left. 🙁

22. Jennifer on August 21, 2014 at 9:02 am

I love J.C. Penny. It’s a great store. I love the looks your daughters are rocking. Even more, I love the German Shepard photo bombing your shoot!

23. Julie Wood on August 21, 2014 at 8:42 am

I liked the dog in the picture. I think he thinks your girls outfit was cute. JC Penney has gotten so many nice clothes for Back to School. I like the girls selection and the Frozen items are so cute!!

24. Daisy on August 21, 2014 at 8:24 am

I love their trendy outfits! JCPenney has so many nice outfits and you can’t beat their prices.

25. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on August 21, 2014 at 8:15 am

We are actually heading to JC Penney this weekend to get backpacks for my boys! School starts next week!