Quickly Head For Dinner With BJ’s Restaurants Dine in Order Ahead

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and BJ’s Restaurants, but all my opinions are my own. #DineInOrderAhead #pmedia  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

dinner with kaila

It’s not very often that I get to spend a lot of time with each of my girls but I know how important it is to spend one of one time together. With our oldest Kai I can now start to do more fun things with her now that she’s getting older and more mature. With family in town visiting and a lot of visitors this summer we have been very busy it’s nice to just get a few moments out of the house and going to dinner where I don’t have to cook is always a treat!

BJs Resturant Dine-In App Kids MenuSo we headed to our local BJ’s Restaurants where we used their Dine In and Order Ahead Mobile App to make our order ahead of time. The App itself is really easy to use simply create your account, find your location, select your location and then get started with your menu choices.

BJs restaurant Dine In App Home

The menu on the app has some really great menu photos and you can add drinks and customize your choices.

BJs restaurant Dine In App Menu Screenshot

We each had fun passing around the mobile app and picking our food. It was so fast ordering using the app I could easily see us using this again. Especially if you’re in a hurry or have a larger group it’s a quick way to let them know you’re coming.

BJs RestaurantTemecula CA

I have seen many BJ’s Restaurants but have never actually been inside. The atmosphere was nice and right away we received a nice greeting. Since we live in California we couldn’t resist sitting outside but inside the restaurant there were chandeliers and big open garage doors. It felt much nicer than a brewhouse but you still got that feeling like you were in one.

BJs Restaurant Temecula Interior Pictures

When we arrived our ticket was already printed and waiting to go. The nice thing about the App is that it doesn’t start making your food until you arrive but they do know that you’re coming. It’s a nice feature so we sat down and they already knew our order.

BJs Restaurant Kid Menu

To eat we decided to try their pizza and my husband got the mahi on rice and I got an angel hair pasta. The food was really good and the setting was nice. It was a nice treat for Kai since it isn’t very often that she gets to eat dinner without her sisters with her parents.

Then we started with some root beer and cream soda which is all handcrafted, and we all agreed it was really good!

BJs Restaurant Angel Hair Pasta Chicken Mahi Fish Deep Dish PizzaOur order came in no time which means if we would have brought her little sisters it would make the dining experience much easier and faster too! For us it was nice to quickly sneak away while our summer guests and little ones were busy.

BJs Restaurant Family Handcrafted Soda

Our desert was a the Peach and Candied Pecan Cobbler. A southern‑style cobbler with flavors of lemon zest and vanilla, baked in a golden brown cornmeal batter. Served warm and topped with vanilla bean ice cream and candied pecans.

BJs Resturant

Checkout was also simple we had paid for our meal before desert came which means after desert we could just leave. Using the Mobile Pay on the Dine In Order Ahead Mobile App we quickly paid for our meal. There was even an easy place to adjust the tip and I really liked that we just got up and left. It was so easy and I can easily see us returning with our entire family!

BJs restaurant Dine In App Pay Screen

Could you see your family using the mobile app for a quick meal?

You can download BJ’s Mobile App to your iPhone or Android devices. Find a BJ’s Restaurants near you and have a fun night out with your family!

1. Sandra VanHoey on July 18, 2014 at 6:32 am

We don’t have one near us, closest state is in Ohio and we are in Michigan. The menu looks awesome too. Maybe one day they’ll be here as well.

2. Aimee Smith on July 14, 2014 at 10:17 pm

This is such a great idea. Perfect for eating out with toddlers!

3. SHELLEY R ZUREK on July 14, 2014 at 8:37 pm

I don’t have a BJs near me but that is the coolest app. Ordering ahead would cut down on the whining for sure.

4. Toni on July 14, 2014 at 7:34 pm

That is a super cool app. I would love to dine in but order ahead to cut down the wait time. On a side note your daughter is a mini you!!

5. Jenn on July 14, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Isn’t it awesome they have started doing this! Such a time saver! Looks like you guys had a great time too!

6. Janel (A Mom's Take) on July 14, 2014 at 6:38 pm

I could definitely see my family using this app. We have a BJs restaurant in our city. We might give this a try. That dessert looks delicious.

7. Liz Mays on July 14, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I think it’s awesome that you can start it before you get there and pay for it whenever you’re ready. It’s a huge timesaver!

8. Pam on July 14, 2014 at 6:28 pm

That food looks delicious. I love that you can order it ahead of time! That sounds so convenient.

9. Dede on July 14, 2014 at 6:10 pm

The mahi on rice looks amazing. Seriously, I want to eat that right NOW.

10. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanie on July 14, 2014 at 6:04 pm

What a great idea.. love that you can order ahead, I soo need to see if we have one close to us.. the food looks delicious and looks like you guys had a lot of fun …thanks for sharing

11. Mama to 5 BLessings on July 14, 2014 at 5:40 pm

LOVE BJ’s, shop there all the time just wish we had the restaurant local.

12. Sarah @ Must Have Mom on July 14, 2014 at 5:17 pm

I had never heard of this app before! Thank you so much for sharing!

13. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on July 14, 2014 at 5:16 pm

This is an awesome app! My family and I could definitely benefit from this.

14. Ellen Christian on July 14, 2014 at 4:59 pm

What a neat app. I don’t think I have ever seen one like that before.

15. Jennifer on July 14, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I don’t have a BJ’s near me, but if one ever arrives I’ll be going there for sure. The atmosphere looks great, and I love that I can order my food ahead of time on my phone. Great!

16. Dawn on July 14, 2014 at 4:21 pm

BJ’s looks great! The atmosphere has a friendly vibe, and I love the order ahead app.

17. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide on July 14, 2014 at 4:05 pm

This is so awesome! What a cool idea. We don’t have a BJs near us, but I hope we get one!

18. Amber Edwards on July 14, 2014 at 3:56 pm

I am so in love with this app idea for dining out! I hope more restaurants wise up to how cool this app is!

19. Angela S on July 14, 2014 at 3:28 pm

That convenience of being able to order ahead is just fantastic!

20. Laura (Lauras Little House Tips) on July 14, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Yum ! Makes me wish we had one near us. I do love however that app. App’s make our lives just plain easier. Your dinner looked fantastic 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

21. Shauna on July 14, 2014 at 2:59 pm

I love that BJ’s is doing this. It makes it much simpler for us with little kids to get in and out quickly!

22. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on July 14, 2014 at 1:35 pm

I would use that app all the time, what a great service! Date nights with the kids are so fun, looks like you two had a wonderful time!

23. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on July 14, 2014 at 1:00 pm

We don’t have that restaurant around here, but how cool that you can order ahead of time. I love that idea.

24. Meagan on July 14, 2014 at 12:49 pm

We are going to BJ’s this week, going to use this app! What a great way to save some time!

25. Nolie on July 14, 2014 at 12:41 pm

OMG I would LOVE this. Half the pain of eating out with my young ones is waiting on our food.

26. Amy Desrosiers on July 14, 2014 at 12:07 pm

BJ’s food looks so good! It is such a tease because we do not have them near us!