Anna Boiardi Fast Low Pressure Cooker Set

low pressure fast cooker  (2)

Cooking for a family is a lot of work. Being both busy and dealing with a house of kids, cooking is not just delegated to one parent but taken on by both mom and dad. We are a versatile family and both know our way around our kitchen but it’s not always easy to make something from the least ingredients as possible. We are not the kind of family that relies on processed food, but do take advantage of faster prepared foods.

We were provided with an Anna Boiardi 4-Piece Fast Low Pressure Cooker  to use to prepare a simple and quick meal. I have always considered the idea of pressure cooking, but did not really see the need for the high pressure kind of systems. So when I saw that this cooker that used low pressure which even allows for food to be added while cooking, I thought this would be great and easy way to help prepare a meal to feed the family giving me some time to get some other things done and prepared. What is also great is quick preparation and fast clean up, the non-stick coating cleaned out real easy.

low pressure fast cooker  (4)

The Anna Boiardi Low-Pressure Fast Cooker is a useful cooking devices. It can be used as a pressure cooker or Dutch oven and also as a slow cooker and pressure cooker. And the pan is non-stick and great for cooking with it. You can sear something then pressure cook it, or pressure cook it then sear it. I like how pressure helps to push and infuse flavors and moisture making for flavorful and tender meats. Using low-pressure versus high pressure cooking is simple and light foods are simple to cook also. The idea of using pressure and steam to cook is great because it’s a self cooking system where there is no turning or stirring. Plus the increased steam cuts down on cooking energy saving money and creating less heat during those hot summer months. And foods made with steam cooking are moist.

The pan comes with a pressure prevention system, with a pressure valve along with a back up/safety valve. With the low pressure however I didnt even have to vent the top. The handle include a lever than can be held to release steam prior to opening. This makes it easy to release of any excessive steam, making it easy to handle. The pressure lid locks into place safely.

low pressure fast cooker  (5)

So we made this very easy recipe that most any will like and that can be complimented with by so many side options. My girls love BBQ and they love BBQ chicken.

BBQ Chicken Recipe With Fast Cooker:

Use 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce.
Chicken – As much as you will eat

low pressure fast cooker  (3)
PREPARATION:

Simply pour in some BBQ, place your chicken in and finish pouring in your sauce. Lock the lid, turn the heat up to med-high and let the pressure begin. The meats and sauce have natural waters built in so don’t worry about water.

low pressure fast cooker  (7)

As you let it heat up, a steam will puff out letting you know it’s ready to cook. Adjust your heat down to a low temp and then let it cook for 15-30 minutes depending on the amount of chicken.

low pressure fast cooker  (6)

When its all and done compliment it with some great sides. We actually have used this several times for this recipe and some others. Its quick and easy to clean up, it will be fun with some other foods. And being its low pressure, its safe to use around the kids and when in a hurry.

low pressure fast cooker  (1)

low pressure fast cooker  (8)

This easy meal cooked perfectly and was super simple to clean up thanks to the non-stick coating. Check out the Low Pressure Fast Cooker as a way to cook large and small meals simply and more energy efficient than having to start and preheat an entire oven. With the slow cooking and Dutch oven uses, making something big is easy for a large family. We will be trying many other meals to come with the Fast Low Pressure Cooker.

The Anna Boiardi 4 Piece Set includes the pan pressure lip, glass lid, and matching spoon. It also comes with a recipe book with some great foods that can be made with the fast cooker. Anna Boiardi is the daughter of one of the co-founders of the Iconic brand Chef Boyardee. The spelling of the name of changed for the brand for easier correct pronunciation of the name for consumers. Check out more of her and her product here!

1. Stefani Tolson on July 30, 2014 at 10:48 pm

This sounds like a handy pressure cooker. I have never used one but I might if I had one to use. Your chicken that you made in yours looks delicious.

2. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on July 14, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Wow, it cooked perfectly. This looks so delicious.

3. Sandra VanHoey on July 14, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Here I am a Grandma and never owned a pressure cooker. I recently watched one at work at my sister’s home though and now i want one. Your chicken looks delicious, so moist and good

4. Onica {MommyFactor} on July 14, 2014 at 5:33 am

I like using pressure cookers but their usually bulky and plain looking. I like this Anna Boiardi set has a smaller size and stylish design and color.

5. Racquel on July 11, 2014 at 5:22 pm

What a great little cooker! The food looks amazing!

6. Debi on July 11, 2014 at 4:45 pm

That is really neat. I need that in my kitchen

7. Sarah @ Must Have Mom on July 10, 2014 at 2:22 pm

How neat! I’m loving that spoon on top. Very nice.

8. Shauna on July 10, 2014 at 6:22 am

I have a confession, I have never, ever used a pressure cooker and never even knew how; until now… thanks so much for the info! Your chicken looks great

9. tammileetips on July 9, 2014 at 11:33 pm

That looks so easy to use!! I had never heard of a low pressure cooker set!!

10. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on July 9, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I’ve been needing a new pressure cooker for the longest. Thanks for the recommendation.

11. valmg @ From Val's Kitchen on July 9, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I’ve not heard of one of these before. It sounds terrific!

12. Mama to 5 BLessings on July 9, 2014 at 7:50 pm

LOVE The color, I so need to get one of these. I heard they work really nicely!

13. Liz Mays on July 9, 2014 at 7:46 pm

I hadn’t heard of this technique before, but I’m so glad they make it. High pressure still scares me, and I know it shouldn’t. The recipe turned out so well!

14. Ann Bacciaglia on July 9, 2014 at 7:07 pm

I’v always wanted a pressure cooker but was afraid of them. This one looks easy to use. Thanks for sharing!

15. Dawn Lopez on July 9, 2014 at 6:37 pm

That chicken looks amazing! I’ve been wanting to try pressure cooking for a while now, I need to get one!

16. Pam on July 9, 2014 at 6:17 pm

What a cool pressure cooker! It’s so much nicer than the one I inherited from my mom.

17. Amy Desrosiers on July 9, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Wow, this is such an awesome pressure cooker! I love the color too!

18. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanie on July 9, 2014 at 5:07 pm

I love this cooker.. I need to have one… been talking to my husband about a high pressure cooker, BUT…this one is interesting..Low pressure… I love it, looks stylish and the dinner looks amazing… I need one!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Amber Edwards on July 9, 2014 at 4:45 pm

OH I had no idea they made cute little pressure cookers like this! This would definitely make some dinner menu items a lot easier to cook. And have a lot more flavor.

20. Aimee Smith on July 9, 2014 at 4:04 pm

This looks so yummy. That pressure cooker is such a cute color too!

21. Laura (Lauras Little House Tips) on July 9, 2014 at 4:02 pm

I have to have this! I adore my pressure cooker and use it all the time but this is smaller and looks just amazing. Going to look for one now. It’s almost my birthday well sort of haha 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

22. Angela S on July 9, 2014 at 3:49 pm

My Mom was just saying the other day that she would like to get a pressure cooker. I’ll have to look for this set for her,

23. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on July 9, 2014 at 12:16 pm

That is so cool and the meal looks amazing! I’ve never used a pressure cooker before, but it looks like I need to!

24. Jenn @TheRebelChick on July 9, 2014 at 12:09 pm

I have never used a pressure cooker before! I have been wanting to try one, and this looks like a great one!

25. candice on July 9, 2014 at 11:47 am

i’ve never cooked with a pressure cooker before, but it looks awesome. what a pretty color pot too.

26. Nolie on July 9, 2014 at 11:32 am

I am too scared to try new ways of cooking.

27. Ellen Christian on July 9, 2014 at 11:27 am

Now that’s very cool. I like that it has a low pressure option.

28. Kelsey Apley on July 9, 2014 at 10:23 am

Yum that looks delicious and I adore the color of that pot! So pretty!

29. Jennifer on July 9, 2014 at 8:59 am

I’ve always heard that pressure cookers are great because they cook your food much quicker. I had no idea a smaller version existed. I’ll have to check into this.

30. Courtney on July 9, 2014 at 8:58 am

This is so cool! I love pressure cookers because they cook the food fast, but I had no idea anything other than a large, clunky pressure cooker existed. This is great.

31. Daisy on July 9, 2014 at 8:58 am

I want one! We would use this all of the time since we cook at home a lot. BTW – I love how pretty it looks too.

32. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on July 9, 2014 at 8:47 am

That sounds like an awesome pressure cooker. I don’t even own one 🙂

33. nicole dz on July 7, 2014 at 3:54 pm

I really want a Low Pressure Cooker. I love how the spoon sits nestled on the top like that, very cool. Love the color on this set!