Celebrate The Last Days Of Summer

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Wet-Nap but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #showusyourmess  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

LIttle Tikes Inflatable WaterSlide (1)

You can almost feel summer winding down and in just a few short weeks our kiddos will return back to school. We are still celebrating the last moments of summer and trying to pack in as much fun as possible! To celebrate the end of summer we decided to have all of our friends over for our last summer playdate before the start of school.

First we headed to Walmart to do a little shopping. Our girls have been begging to have an ice cream stand all summer with their friends so we decided it only fitting to have our own ice cream stand complete with fun sea theme treats. Easy clean up is also a must and that’s why this busy mom turns to Wet-Nap. Not only on the go traveling with the family but to clean up all the messy moments we make along the way!

wet nap

To get the party started we decided to have some fun and give the kiddos everything they needed to have a great time. I created a play bucket filled with water guns, goggles, balls, diving sticks and other fun pool and water toys. To keep all the kiddos clean we had to make sure there was plenty of Wet-Nap hand wipes around.

Wetnap Hand Wipes (1)1

I also made sure there was a sunscreen station, plenty of towels and even some fun sunglasses and treats for all the kiddos. For the ice cream bar we wanted plenty of options including different ice creams toppings and even cones too!
Wetnap Hand Wipes (2)

I found fun things like mini marshmallows and used a whipped topping as “sea foam”. The kiddos got a kick out of the fun names for topping and just added to our end of summer fun!

Wetnap Hand Wipes (3)One of our favorite summer treats is ice cream mixed with fun toppings so we wanted to be sure that their cones had plenty of treats inside. By using a bowl with ice we could add a scoop of ice cream and each kiddos could add their desired topping. A gentle toss of the ice cream and each one had their own unique ice cream flavor.

Wetnap Hand Wipes (4)

It’s still warm here in California so as you may have suspected ice cream melts fast in little hands on a warm summer day.

Wetnap Hand Wipes (5)

Clean up was made easy though because Wet-Nap products are strong and effective for cleaning up little messes. Plus they are all gentle on skin and tough on messes, including the antibacterial hand wipes that kill 99.99% of germs. The new wipes are also softer and they moisurize like never before so they’re gentle and they can get the job done!  Wetnap Hand Wipes (6)

It’s hard to believe that there’s only a few short weeks left of summer but we hope to continue celebrating fun moments no matter how messy they can be!

Get your coupon now to shop WalMart for Wet-Nap products. Finding Wet-Nap products is easy you can find them right in your napkin and paper goods isle!

What are some of your messy summer moments?

1. Liz Mays on July 29, 2014 at 11:10 pm

Even as an adult, ice cream in summertime is a challenge to keep up with. The melting is relentless, but it’s all fun. Thank goodness for wipes though!

2. StacieinAtlanta on July 29, 2014 at 7:47 am

Oh what a perfect summer party! And you most definitely need those Wet Wipes for the mess.

3. Tammileetips on July 28, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Those cones look great!! What a perfect way to celebrate the end of summer! It seems to have flown by this year!

4. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on July 28, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Those cones look amazing! You’d definitely need the wet naps after eating on of those.

5. Tasha on July 28, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Awesome idea to celebrate! I always make sure I have wet wipes on me everywhere I go. They come in so handy! A definite must have for cleaning up messes.

6. Pam on July 28, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I wish I had had more wet wipes at my last ice cream party! Ice cream is by far one of the messiest foods we ever eat! Normally we have wet wipes at hand at all times! They are so useful!!

7. Amy Desrosiers on July 28, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Awesome, looks like your kiddos had a blast! Love those ice cream cones, but we know Wet-Nap wipes are a must with kids. kids=messes.

8. Ann Bacciaglia on July 28, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I love using wet naps to clean my hands when I am out shopping. There are germs everywhere and I feel better when I can clean them.

9. Mama to 5 BLessings on July 28, 2014 at 5:54 pm

I am not familiar with Wet Nap brand. Definitely sounds like a must when you have kids!

10. Chelley @ AisForAdelaide on July 28, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Our summer is just a collection of messy moments from am to pm! I love keeping these wipes with us in the car and in my bag for all of the unexpected messes that come up while we’re away from home!

11. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanie on July 28, 2014 at 5:27 pm

I love end of the summer parties… this looked like a lot of fun..thanks for sharing

12. Shauna on July 28, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Awe, that is such a great idea… we constantly have messy moments, especially when Hubby is in charge of the kids. HA! just this past weekend he brought the kids home from the mall with cinnamon/sugar fingers from eating cinnamon/sugar pretzels… ha

13. Meagan on July 28, 2014 at 4:38 pm

That icecream looks amazing!!! What a fun way to celebrate before school starts!

14. Janel on July 28, 2014 at 3:54 pm

That looks SO fun!! My boys would be dumping in the gummy bears in big ol’ scoops.

15. Nolie on July 28, 2014 at 1:50 pm

What a great way to make some last minute summer memories. My kids learned all about smores this summer. That was super messy.

16. Stefany (ToBeThode) on July 28, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I want to come to your house for some fun! The girls look like they are really enjoying those ice cream cones. Good thing you have the wet-naps!

17. Courtney on July 28, 2014 at 1:03 pm

I love Wet-Naps. They’re great for cleaning my daughter’s face and hands after snack time.

18. Jennifer on July 28, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Wet-Naps are great for on the go cleanup. I use them to wipe my dogs’ pads after they come in from going potty. It beats wrestling with an 80 pound German Shepard.

19. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on July 28, 2014 at 12:34 pm

That is such a fun idea, I need to do that soon. I also love the colours of those containers – they just scream – SUMMER! lol

Messy moments, yep, anything with ice cream. But, it’s the best kind of mess to make!! 🙂

20. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on July 28, 2014 at 11:04 am

We still have six weeks of summer here because our kids don’t go back for another six weeks 🙂 Yay!

21. susan on July 28, 2014 at 10:51 am

What a fun way to celebrate the ending of summer (but it is not over yet! ) ice cream and swimming fun is always a great time.