Best Foods® Best Ever Juicy Burger Recipe

This is a partnered post with Modern Mom.
best foods burger

It’s burger season which means we are doing a lot of cooking outside on the grill. We enjoy burgers and they’re such an easy way to win over guests while entertaining this summer. It’s easy to make a juicy and homemade burger and when it comes to our family we only make the best.

To create the Best Ever Juicy Burger this summer, mix Best Foods Mayonnaise directly into the ground beef when preparing your burgers. The mayonnaise helps to lock in moisture as the burger cooks on the grill, ensuring a juicy, delicious burger every time.

best food burger

Best Foods also makes your burger tasty by easily being able to create a sauce to top it off. To create a juicy burger with plenty of flavor we grilled onion to put into the ground beef.

grilled onion

We formed the patties in a burger press and froze them to allow them to set. It creates the perfect grilled onion burger!

onion burgers

Once you’ve created your burgers you can easily top w=them with your favorite sauces. We like to mix Best Foods and avocado for a creamy burger sauce!

best food burger

You can find more burger recipes and information about Best Foods products on the website. Be sure to follow the Burgerventions on Pinterest! Also you can tweet and share your own #burgervention!

1. courtney b on July 21, 2014 at 9:05 pm

this is a good recipe to keep because our burgers are NEVER juicy… my husband can’t make them right.. way too dry! lol dont tell him i said that!

2. Laura J on July 12, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Oh I have never heard of using Maho for your burgers! I am going to have to try that! I just love when they have a good juice to them and are not dry!

3. Sandra VanHoey on July 10, 2014 at 4:56 am

I have sauteed onions to put on top of the burgers but never added like you have here and frozen. I need to do this, so quick and convenient for anyone just wanting something quick to eat. Thanks for sharing!

4. nicole dz on July 9, 2014 at 7:37 pm

I love putting onion in the meat too, but I never grill them first, I just chop them up and put them in uncooked. I also use peppers sometime. Makes the taste even better.

5. Julie Wood on July 7, 2014 at 8:09 am

Awesome recipe! We love these type of burgers and with Best Foods they taste great. I like onions in my burgers. Thanks for sharing!!

6. Michele on July 6, 2014 at 6:45 pm

Great recipe thanks for sharing. I will be adding avocado too since my family and I love it on everything!

7. saminder gumer on July 6, 2014 at 5:16 pm

thanks for the great recipe. i have been looking for a great burger recipe and i will try this one out because it might be it.

8. Darlene on July 6, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Tasty recipe. I love getting burger recipes for the summer. Perfect for BBQs with the family!