The Perfect Nursery Gift For A New Mom

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Playtex, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #RefreshYourNursery  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

diaper genieAs a mom of three I know what works and the perfect gift for a new mom must include products from Diaper Genie. Everyone will give you cute outfits that your new baby will almost never wear and my perfect gift for a new mom is a the perfect diapering system. Diapering essentials most new moms don’t know they need include a good diaper disposal system. Every mom needs a Diaper Genie and it makes for a great baby shower gift.

We are celebrating a new baby in the family by creating a special gift for one of our loved ones. We shopped at Target and right now if you buy any three Diaper Genie refills you also will receive a $25 Spafinder gift card. That means that we can give the perfect baby shower gift and get our nails done!

mia target shopping

We not only found some great baby essentials like diapers and our favorite wipes but also a diaper caddy and odor eliminator. You never know how stinky diapers can be until you’ve dealt with them. The best gift is preparing new moms for things they don’t even know they need yet.

I like creating unique and useful gifts so instead of just giving diapers and wipes I thought the Diaper Genie refill packs and smartcaddy are unique and useful.

diaper genie gift

Remember that right now while supplies last you can receive a $25 Spa Finder Wellness gift card after purchasing 3 or more varieties of Diaper Genie at Target and by saving your Target receipt and going to the following website.

Be sure to follow Diaper Genie on Twitter and stay connected on Facebook.

genie pics

What’s the one gift you wish you would have gotten at your baby shower?

1. Shayna on July 11, 2014 at 4:02 pm

I am expecting my second child, a baby girl, next month and the one gift that I wish I would have gotten would probably a boppy pillow. The Diaper Genie would have been nice though too 🙂

2. Michele on July 9, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Love the diaper genie. My sister-in-law is expecting her second child. This time she is really wanting this more practical gifts!

3. Julie Wood on July 3, 2014 at 6:44 am

A diapering system would be the best gift for a new Mom. To be able to not worry about diapers is awesome. I think that this would have been the perfect gift for me when I was a new mom.

4. saminder gumer on July 2, 2014 at 7:47 pm

these are amazing products and i would have loved to have them in my nursery. i had some of these but if i had all of them i would have been in heaven.

5. Racquel on July 2, 2014 at 7:21 pm

We’ve never used a Diaper Genie but with 3 little boys 2 and under, it is certainly something we could use!

6. Amy Desrosiers on July 2, 2014 at 1:52 pm

I love Diaper Genie Refills! I actually need to get more since my little man has been wetting more diapers.

7. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on July 2, 2014 at 9:23 am

I wish I had gotten a better monitor, I used the one I had with my oldest and while it worked, I would have loved the span and video features of the newer models.

8. Liz Mays on July 2, 2014 at 7:28 am

I would have loved to have had a baby shower at all! I was living too far away from everyone so I told them not to bother throwing one. However, a diaper genie would have been fantastic for a gift.

9. Elena on July 2, 2014 at 6:04 am

Anything that makes diaper disposal easier is a good thing. Thanks for sharing that cool product.

10. Janel (A Mom's Take) on July 2, 2014 at 5:55 am

I could have and still can really use lots and lots of diapers. I’m having a baby this November. I’m still trying to get his nursery together.

11. Christine on July 2, 2014 at 12:34 am

Bigger clothes and more swaddle blankets

12. valmg @ Mom Knows It All on July 1, 2014 at 11:22 pm

I did get a Diaper Genie as a gift at the baby shower for my first child. That was back when they first came out.

13. Tess on July 1, 2014 at 8:38 pm

I love those ideas. I wish I had gotten them. lol

14. Laura (Lauras Little House Tips) on July 1, 2014 at 8:04 pm

What a great gift for New Moms. I wish they had this when I had my girls. Thanks for sharing.

15. Amber Edwards on July 1, 2014 at 7:37 pm

I loved my diaper genie when my kids were babies. It helped so much! I always wished I could have gotten a nice swing for the baby shower though; or a car seat. lol.

16. Ann Bacciaglia on July 1, 2014 at 6:36 pm

My kids are teens so I do not even remember a lot about my baby showers. I do remember getting a really cool stroller that I used for both kids.

17. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide on July 1, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I love my Genie! I wish I had asked for a diapering service… I love to CD in addition to posies!

18. Shauna on July 1, 2014 at 6:00 pm

We loved, loves, love our diaper genie… we had one with each child and would not have it any other way… If there was one thing I wish we would have gotten at our shower would have been one of those no-touch thermostats… We got one with baby 3 and wish we had it for the other two… ha!

19. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on July 1, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I had one of those when my boys were babies and it was the best thing ever!!

20. Pam on July 1, 2014 at 5:38 pm

I wish I would have gotten more diapers at my baby shower. I had no clue how fast I would go through those!

21. Sarah @ Must Have Mom on July 1, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Great gifts! Those game in handy when my children were in diapers.

22. Courtney on July 1, 2014 at 5:00 pm

The Diaper Genie is amazing. I keeps all the bad odors out of the house, and you don’t have to see a used diaper in the garbage.

23. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on July 1, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Hmm, I was pretty happy with all that I received, they wee all a blessing and super useful. 🙂

24. susan on July 1, 2014 at 3:12 pm

this is such a wonderful gift! I would love to do this for my niece who is expecting.

25. Ellen Christian on July 1, 2014 at 2:23 pm

That would definitely be a handy gift for a new mom! I know I would have loved one.

26. Daisy on July 1, 2014 at 1:38 pm

I would have loved those items at my baby shower. The only thing that I wish that I would have received was a crib so that my shopping would have been 100% complete. My husband got one later though that was cute.