Meet My Extraordinary Kid #YourExtraordinaryKid

brooklin grand canyon

Let me tell you about Extraordinary Kid Brooklin, she’s my second of three daughters. From the moment she was born she was making a scene, her deep dimples quickly let us know she was full of personality. When she was toddler she kept us on our toes proving that going form one baby to two was a whole new ball game. She loves to stay busy and can do anything she puts her mind to, she’s a natural at almost anythings she tries. She’s brave and kind and yet not afraid to be who she is. She will melt your heart and make you cry laughing a minute later.

brooklin fashion

What makes your kid extraordinary isn’t just the big things. It’s the small moments that maybe only you see — and quietly celebrate every day.

Your kid, and every kid, is extraordinary. That’s why today and every day Stanford Children’s Health and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford has been the top-ranked children’s hospital in Northern California for over a decade and they’re celebrating extraordinary kids just like mine.

Stanford Children’s Health is the largest Bay Area healthcare provider with an exclusive focus on children and expectant women. Whether your visit is routine or rare, Stanford Children’s Health is committed to providing extraordinary care for healthier happy lives. To celebrate extraordinary kids and those moments they are inviting everyone to make their own video that celebrates their extraordinary kid. I created a video for Brooklin and just love how it turned out.

What moments do you enjoy most with your extraordinary kid?

Your kid is extraordinary. Show them how much you enjoy every moment together by creating a special video of your own!

Be sure to follow @StanfordChild and Stanford Children’s Health for more about how to take care of your extraordinary kid.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Tess on June 27, 2014 at 12:34 pm

What a cute little video. She has such personality.

2. Stacey - Seattle Mom Blog on June 27, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Such a great video you made for Brooklyn! Definitely an extraordinary kid!

3. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide on June 26, 2014 at 8:50 pm

What a great video!

4. Sarah @ Must Have Mom on June 26, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Too stinking cute! I’m soo loving her personality. She looks full of personality too! Lol. No middle child syndrome there!

5. Laura (Lauras Little House Tips) on June 26, 2014 at 8:09 pm

What a beautiful little girl. I have 3 and each just as different as the next. What a gift we have. Thanks for sharing.

6. tammileetips on June 26, 2014 at 8:02 pm

What an adorable picture of her!!

7. Shauna on June 26, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Awe, your little one is totally extraordinary… I love all the moments with my kids, but what I have noticed is that just by being there, at every swim and soccer practice and game, my kids know I am always there and those memories are awesome

8. Liz Mays on June 26, 2014 at 7:45 pm

I love how you described her uniquely special personality. She’s a goodie, your little girl!

9. Brittany C. @ Mom. Wife. Busy Life. on June 26, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Cute photos! My daughter’s are superstars! I try to make sure they know how much they mean to me as often as I can!

10. Ann Bacciaglia on June 26, 2014 at 6:41 pm

I love the photo of your daughter with the sun glasses. She is so cute and adorable. I think it so important to tell our kids how much we love them and how important they are.

11. Pam on June 26, 2014 at 5:48 pm

What a sweet post! Brooklin is very stylish in those sunglasses!

12. Jennifer on June 26, 2014 at 5:41 pm

What a sweet little girl. She’s rocking those shades! Big props to Stanford Children’s Health for everything they do.

13. Mama to 5 BLessings on June 26, 2014 at 5:34 pm

She is a ham, so cute! What a great concept, I so need to do this for my kids!

14. Scott on June 26, 2014 at 4:36 pm

We just took the kids to an indoor skydiving place for a great life experience. Something that they’ll remember forever!

15. April on June 26, 2014 at 4:26 pm

I get excited when my daughter stands longer and longer everyday.

16. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on June 26, 2014 at 4:16 pm

So cute, I love her personality too! I love to sit back and watch the little moments in a child life!

17. Ellen Christian on June 26, 2014 at 4:13 pm

What a cutie pie! I just love your photos!

18. Meagan on June 26, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Such a cutie! I always make sure I write down special moments with my son so that we can cherish them forever.

19. Kelsey Apley on June 26, 2014 at 3:40 pm

What a sweet post, and such a cutie pie! We don’t have any children at the moment, I think it is so great to hear what an amazing little girl she is!!

20. Amber Edwards on June 26, 2014 at 3:07 pm

My 2nd child is always full of laughs and is unique in every way. He loves to make everyone around him laugh and can have the sweetest heart. I love the small and precious moments with each extraordinary child.

21. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on June 26, 2014 at 2:01 pm

It’s definitley the small moments that mean the most. I try to cherish every single one of them.