Getting Ready For Summer Guests With Tilex®

I’m working with Tilex® on a paid basis, but my opinions are my own.

tilex

Summer is almost here and this year we will have quite a few visitors for summer. Being that our close family and friends live in other states they travel to California for a visit. I want to be sure that our house is clean and well stocked for our guests.

I created a fun guest basket filled with extra essentials like full size bottles of shampoo, body wash, a fresh sponge and towels. There’s also extra soaps and essentials for a healthy smile like floss. Stuff your guests may have forgotten to pack or bathroom essentials you know they may need while they stay. Making your guests feel a little more comfortable away from home.

tilex summer guests

There’s nothing worse than experiencing mold and mildew. Where we live we have hard water which can often leave a residue on anything it touches. Our bathroom has glass shower doors which provide a ton of light but it’s so hard to keep them clean. Using a product like Tilex® Mold and Mildew Remover helps to keep our bathroom clean.

Did you know that mold can grow in just 48 hours? That red stain on your grout or on your shower curtain is mold and it’s time to disinfect your bathroom!

tilex clean

This week getting ready for guests I have fully disinfected our bathrooms. There’s something so clean and refreshing about a bathroom that feels truly clean and Tilex® Mold and Mildew Remover does the job!

Tilex® Mold and Mildew Remover contains Clorox® Bleach, and disinfects as it kills 99.9% of household mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces. There is no scrubbing required – just spray it, let it sit for 5 minutes and rinse.

tilex mold and mildew

Our bathroom is the one area of the house I wish was cleaner and now I have an easy solution to keep it clean and fresh.

What’s one area of your home that needs more cleaning? Does your bathroom suffer from sold or mildew?

I also want to encourage you to visit the website to learn more about Tilex® and their Mold and Mildew Remover.

I’m working with Tilex® on a paid basis, but my opinions are my own.

1. Sarah L on June 6, 2014 at 6:37 pm

I’m lucky that I live in a dry climate and have not had a problem with mold & mildew. I like the idea of a cute basket for guests.

2. StacieinAtlanta on June 4, 2014 at 1:12 pm

You need the right tool for the job, and Tilex has always done a great job on showers. I’ve been using it since my teenage years.

3. Dawn on June 4, 2014 at 11:19 am

I am not sure that I have ever tried Tilex. I love trying new-to-me products, though, so I may try it next time.

4. brett on June 4, 2014 at 10:23 am

i’m tryig tilex on my shower in about 20 minutes for the first time. we have a layer of i don’t know what on the tiles and nothing has worked

5. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on June 4, 2014 at 6:06 am

I’ve used Tilex before and think it works pretty good. Gives my bathroom a great shine.

6. Kayla @ TheEclecticElement on June 3, 2014 at 11:57 pm

What a great idea to have a guest basket ready for those times guest may need something! In my experience in both being a guest and having guests, someone inevitably forgets something. LOL

7. Janice on June 3, 2014 at 10:17 pm

No one comes to Arizona in the summer lol. We get our guests in the winter…they run from their snow. 😉

8. Sarah @ Must Have Mom on June 3, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Ahh, the summer guest. Better go grab a bottle of disinfecting right away.

9. Laura (Lauras Little House Tips) on June 3, 2014 at 8:36 pm

I love Tilex. Our water is well water and full of iron and Tilex helps me get rid of the rust colored stains beautifully.

10. Kristen @ My 3 Little Kittens on June 3, 2014 at 8:32 pm

My mother-in-law will be visiting next week and definitely need to clean the house. This product would be perfect!!!!

11. Liz Mays on June 3, 2014 at 8:16 pm

That is my favorite brand of bathroom shower/tub cleaner. No joke. I’ve been using it for as long as I can ever remember because it works every single time.

12. Laurie - Steals and Deals for Kids on June 3, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Love Tilex and use it every week in my shower and tub!! Love your guest basket idea!!

13. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanie on June 3, 2014 at 7:10 pm

..I love TileX and works no matter what mess we have in the shower,,, thanks for sharing

14. Becca @ Mama B on June 3, 2014 at 6:54 pm

I always turn to Tilex when cleaning my bathrooms!

15. Amanda on June 3, 2014 at 6:48 pm

I love using tilex too, it really makes the bathroom shine, and I feel it gets it really clean!

16. Shauna on June 3, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Ugh, we have hard water and it is horrible on our bathrooms. Love how this works on my grout

17. Mama to 5 BLessings on June 3, 2014 at 6:15 pm

This product is amazing for tile grout in the shower! Hard to reach places!

18. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on June 3, 2014 at 5:44 pm

I haven’t cleaned my shower walls in a long time, I’m almost embarrassed. Thanks for the reminder, I know what I’ll be doing later!

19. Ann Bacciaglia on June 3, 2014 at 4:38 pm

I’ve never used Tilex. I will give it a try as I am selling my house and need a good cleaner.

20. Pam on June 3, 2014 at 4:05 pm

I use Tilex products in my bathroom! They work great!

21. Angela S on June 3, 2014 at 3:39 pm

That Tilex mold and mildew cleaner really does work wonders, especially in the summer months!

22. Jen Temcio @dapperhouse on June 3, 2014 at 3:29 pm

The humid summers here in Chicago bring a ton of mold in the bathrooms! I am going to use this Tilex Refreshing Breeze like a crazy person this summer to keep the mold OUT of my home! Thanks.

23. Emily on June 3, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Nothing worse than mold & mildew!!!

24. Ellen Christian on June 3, 2014 at 2:32 pm

I’m like you. The bathroom definitely needs some extra attention.

25. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on June 3, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I have been using Tilex for years! My mom always used it, so I knew how good it worked from the time I was a kid.

26. Amy D on June 3, 2014 at 1:47 pm

I love to clean with Tilex because it gets my tub sparkling white!

27. Daisy on June 3, 2014 at 1:39 pm

We use Tilex products. It’s funny – I got a free bottle of Tilex when I was in college and I’ve been buying it for 20 years since!