Sears Memorial Day Mattress Event – Sponsored Video

This is a sponsored post for Sears.

Sears Logo

It’s time to get ready for summer which means that it’s out with the old and bring in the fresh and new! 5 years ago my husband and I bought our first mattress, not knowing at the time how soft it actually was or just how that pillow top would end up two pregnancies later.

My husband convinced me this year was the year to get a firm new mattress and was I so happy he convinced me! I love how our bedroom feel because of our comfortable new bed! It’s also amazing how much I am sleeping better now because we have a mattress that fits the stage of life we are in. Firm support with a touch of luxury. I told my husband I wanted a bed like a hotel and I got one, I just love our new mattress! It’s well worth the good nights sleep!

bedroom

Check out all the great deals at Sears Memorial Day Mattress Event going on now! Which means you can get a great deal on a fresh new mattress for your home. Having a proper mattress is a must for a good nights sleep and everyone knows that busy summer days mean nights are spent sleeping!

Check out this video:

It’s so true though how many places have you fallen asleep in your life that were uncomfortable? Why not get that new mattress and sleep in comfort? It’s a great time to buy so why not buy when prices are low?

Get that new mattress just in time for summer at Sears today! Be sure to stay connected to Sears on Facebook and on Twitter.

What’s one crazy place you’ve fallen asleep?

1. Stefani Tolson on June 11, 2014 at 7:54 am

I would love a new mattress. The one I have not wasn’t cheap but it also about a decade old.

2. Onica {MommyFactor} on June 3, 2014 at 6:05 am

Having a good mattress is so important. I’ve had bad ones before and my sleep quality was awful.

3. Debi@ The Spring Mount 6 Pack on June 3, 2014 at 4:16 am

I need a new mattress. I was ust laying in bed thinking about it this morning;

4. Liz Mays on June 2, 2014 at 10:19 pm

I’m not sure I’ve ever fallen asleep anyplace too weird. I know I got woken up by a teacher at school once. That was uncomfortable.

5. Amanda @ Mommy Of Two Little Monkeys on June 2, 2014 at 9:55 pm

I love Sears and all of their home furnishings. They’ve got an awesome mattress selection!

6. ta on June 2, 2014 at 7:27 pm

We keep talking about getting a new mattress. I really want a nice pillow top hotel mattress that i can sink into

7. brett on June 2, 2014 at 7:23 pm

oh, man do we need a new mattress. ours just hasn’t held up as it should have 🙁

8. Jennifer Soltys on June 2, 2014 at 7:19 pm

A new mattress would be quite lovely indeed! Getting the right amount of quality sleep is SO important in our crazy hectic lifestyles so a comfortable mattress is definitely not only needed but appreciated.

9. Brandy on June 2, 2014 at 7:13 pm

A good mattress is super helpful to fall asleep. The weirdest I suppose is when my best friend was getting married we both fell asleep under the hair dryer during our hair appointments.

10. Emily @ Baby Dickey on June 2, 2014 at 6:57 pm

I totally agree! Great sleep is so important for overall health and mood! We bought a new mattress 2 years ago, totally splurged on it, and it dips like crazy on each of our sides of the bed (it’s a king). So if I move out of my “spot,” I’m basically on a slant. GAH! I need to convince the hubby we need a new one 😉

11. Nancy Lustri (StyleDecor) on June 2, 2014 at 6:32 pm

We could sure use a new mattress and the Sears sale sounds like a good place to start! I’m heading over to check out the Serta mattresses at Sears now! Thanks for the heads up on this! 🙂

12. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on June 2, 2014 at 5:58 pm

We need a new mattress so bad, my back is starting to hurt a lot. I’m trying and trying to convince hubby that it’s time. I need to tell him about this event. it might help my case!

13. Amy Desrosiers on June 2, 2014 at 5:45 pm

My husband and i flipped our mattress the other day and we realized we actually are up for a new one soon!!

14. Shauna on June 2, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Our mattress is almost nine years old, so we could totally use a new one, plus, we need a new one for the guest room… Will have to check out the sale. Thanks so much for the heads up

15. Dawn Lopez on June 2, 2014 at 5:32 pm

A mattress is definitely more than half the battle when getting a good night’s sleep! It’s wonderful you and your husband both love your new mattress 🙂

16. Scott on June 2, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Our Sears just shut its doors…we (I) loved the tool section, we’re so going to miss it!

17. Amber Edwards on June 2, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Crazy places I have fallen asleep…oh I’ve fallen alseep standing while doing our move. Man talk about long hours and very over tired. lol. having a good mattress is so important to having a good night’s sleep.

18. anna critchley on June 2, 2014 at 4:30 pm

It’s so true! When your mattress is old and lumpy with peaks and valleys, it is so hard to get a good nights sleep. I HAD to get a new mattress when I was pregnant with my first. It was a lifesaver. I didn’t even realize just how bad the old mattress was until I was sleeping on the new one.

19. Pam on June 2, 2014 at 4:16 pm

I really need a new mattress. I should check out Sear’s!

20. Ellen Christian on June 2, 2014 at 3:38 pm

I could definitely use a better night’s sleep. Seems like I wake up several times each night.

21. Anne on June 2, 2014 at 3:36 pm

I can fall asleep almost anywhere! I can’t think what the strangest place is, but falling asleep in a college class was the most embarrassing!

22. Laura (Lauras Little House Tips) on June 2, 2014 at 3:36 pm

A mattress is just what I need. I have Lupus and cannot get comfy. It’s funny you said firmer lol I want to go softer. The funniest place I ever fell asleep was at a concert with my daughters where it was just so loud. I was thankful I fell asleep and tuned it out haha 🙂

23. Brittany W on June 2, 2014 at 3:28 pm

My mattress is still basically brand new, but before that the mattress I owned was literally falling apart. I sleep so much better now that I bought a new one.

24. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on June 2, 2014 at 3:08 pm

I have enough trouble falling asleep in my own bed, so I think I can honestly say I have never fallen asleep any place out of the ordinary.

25. Mama to 5 BLessings on June 2, 2014 at 2:40 pm

hmmmmmmm I cannot think of a place lately, maybe as child in the highchair. I am usually so tired at the end of the day that sometimes I fall asleep on the couch watching t.v.