Easy Cleanup With Glad Black Bags #TrashCrashers

PicMonkey Collage

With three daughters all celebrating birthdays within weeks of one another it’s officially birthday party season for us. For an entire month this spring we celebrate with big parties! With summer entertaining and birthday party season here we are officially preparing for entertaining.

Throwing big parties mean big messes but as a busy mo of three I’m always looking for shortcuts to make my life a little easier. Especially when it comes to entertaining! The hardest part of entertaining is getting everything ready, you’ll find me in my kitchen long before party day prepping and preparing. Party cleanup can be simple and easy, in fact by the end of party day cleanup is my favorite moment.

Glad® Black bag make cleanup easy because they’re so big and can stretch to fit everything you need! After planning a big party the last thing I want to do is also spend days trying to clean up. I need products that are going to help me get the job done and make it easy on me and that includes my trash bags. Strength and stretch are a must and Glad® Black bag holds it all!

glad black bags

Glad® Black bag wants to inspire easy cleanup and show just how easy entertaining can be. I really like how Glad® has taken cleanup to a fun new level with a series of fun videos. I love the idea of getting the kiddos to help clean up after parties, give them a bag and allow them to clean u what they can. Whoever fills the biggest bag gets an extra piece of birthday cake! It not only helps you clean up after entertaining but also helps establish healthy habits for your children. Making it a game makes it fun and my girls won’t pass up a chance to try and one up one another!

Be sure to check out this teaser video for more:

Be sure to check out the Trash Crashers where you can get coupons for your favorite products and learn more!

Brought to you by Glad® Black bag. Glad® Black Bag is tough enough to take it all.

GLAD_Logo

“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Clorox via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clorox.”

1. game card warhammer online on May 7, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Many other reports have since supported this finding although
    climate-change deniers still reject Manns conclusions.
    This will be the best instant cure that you’ll receive.
    Not only have transportation and knowledge increased, but
    their power and widespread use have done so exponentially.

2. Melanie on May 7, 2014 at 9:14 am

Ohhh I love the Glad trash bags.. we always use them for parties and when the kids were little I cut two holes in the side and one on top and they wore them so all the cake would be on the trash bag and not all over the place…thanks for sharing, loved your pictures

3. marina on May 7, 2014 at 9:07 am

A handy trash bag is always needed when we have kids around…party or no party! 😉

4. Liz Mays on May 7, 2014 at 9:05 am

I’m all for clean-up that is THAT much fun! I actually do use Glad black bags on a weekly basis over here!

5. Debi@ The Spring Mount 6 Pack on May 7, 2014 at 7:09 am

I love parties but I hate clean up. Glad bags makes it so much easier

6. Ellen Christian on May 7, 2014 at 3:35 am

Great idea. Easy cleanup after a party is always a good thing!

7. Dawn Lopez on May 6, 2014 at 8:04 pm

WOW, that is a lot of birthdays in a short period of time! Thank goodness for those big strong Glad Bags. Love them! P.S. your pics are ADORABLE!

8. Sarah @ Must Have Mom on May 6, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Glad bags are lifesavers! They’ve helped me correct many messy situations!

9. Kathleen Garber on May 6, 2014 at 7:53 pm

My kids birthdays aren’t THAT close together but they are one in each of the first four months of the year. Party clean up is always the least fun part of the event.

10. Heather @ It's a Lovely Life! on May 6, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Love Glad trash bags! Seriously they are so strong and we use so many of them… especially during holidays or when we are entertaining!

11. Mama to 5 BLessings on May 6, 2014 at 7:07 pm

LOVE this brand, their bags with stand a beating and definitely last!

12. Amy Desrosiers on May 6, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Wow, I bought store brand trash bags and they were awful! Next time I want Glad bags!

13. Jennifer Soltys on May 6, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Nothing worse than a huge garbage bag busting open after a party!!! Glad is definitely a brand that can take it!

14. Jenn @TheRebelChick on May 6, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Glad trash bags are seriously a life saver around here! Not to be gross, but between the cat litter box and the junk we go through every day, I need strong garbage bags! LOL!

15. Krista on May 6, 2014 at 5:48 pm

I don’t know what I would do without my Glad bags!

16. Jen Temcio @dapperhouse on May 6, 2014 at 5:39 pm

We throw a LOT of parties in the summer and barbecuing means a LOT of mess. Thanks for the tip. I will grab some GLAD black trash bags and not take chances with leaky, messy trash!

17. susan on May 6, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Glad is such a great trash bag, a strong and sturdy bag that can stand up to pretty much anything I can put in it.

18. Angela S on May 6, 2014 at 4:55 pm

I love your party pics! I don’t skimp when it comes to trash bags. You get what you pay for and I prefer to buy Glad.

19. Amber Edwards on May 6, 2014 at 4:37 pm

I wouldn’t get anything clean if we didn’t make it into a game to get the kids to help! lol. Love this.

20. Pam on May 6, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Glad trashbags are the only bags I trust to clean up after a party. I don’t want everyone’s leftover food waste to go spilling all over me when I try to take the bag to the curb!

21. Kelsey Apley on May 6, 2014 at 2:36 pm

We love Glad brand. IT seems like their trash bags last and don’t tear if they get over full! Looks like a fun party!!!

22. MommaDJane on May 6, 2014 at 1:35 pm

I love how their bags stretch instead of rip. So important when bagging up trash after a cookout or birthday party.

23. Kristen @ My 3 Little Kittens on May 6, 2014 at 1:03 pm

My daughter’s birthday is coming up soon, so I will definitely be needing GLAD for cleanup at our house!

24. Janice on May 6, 2014 at 9:33 am

Ha ha! That is great. Love making cleanup into a game.

25. Dominique on May 6, 2014 at 8:52 am

Trash bags are one item that I don’t buy store brand. It’s worth it to buy a trash bag that works!