This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walmart. All opinions are 100% mine.
With having kids in all the young age ranges, we have had are share of potty training and bed-wetting. It’s hard to wake up to kids wert bed; you have to clean them up from the urine, then change the sheets and blanket. That’s just to be able to get back to sleep, don’t forget about also changing your kid. Then there is the next morning of dealing with urine smelling blankets and sheets and having to clean them and waste a load of laundry on cleaning it all.
We learned from child one to always have a bed cover and that there are some easy ways to prevent bed wetting from even happening. Bed-wetting can be a challenge for the entire family and stressful for kids and us parents. We have some simple tips to help any family deal with bed wetting prevention and coping with the other hassles of getting through bed-wetting.
- Use a mattress liner so a bed is not literally wet. It’s easier to clean a quality liner than replace a mattress. Plus some kids get through bed wetting fairly easy, making it useful for after bed wetting accidents.
- Use a bed wetting products like Huggies® GoodNites®. Their new line of the GoodNites® TRU-FIT* underwear look and feel like real big kid underwear but use an absorbent inserts. This soft fabric underwear work with disposable protection to keep sheets and PJs dry all night long and to protect your kids during the day from accidents avoiding embarrassment.
- Avoid liquids before bed and before your kid has to sit in class or in a car for a trip. Think about them being a tank of water that leaks from time to time, best to not keep them filled up. Make sure to keep them hydrated especially for those in hot areas, but make them use the restroom even when they think not or before they have to wait for a break.
- Remind them to think about using the bathroom. If they can realize that they have to go, then they can catch themselves before it’s too late.
- Anticipate when the wetting happens and be prepared. If at night, have things prepared. If on the go, have a change of clothes.
The advantage of using a GoodNites® TRU-FIT* underwear is you can avoid having to use any of the other tips, well besides tip 3, that is a good one. Seriously, liners can be a saver when they are necessary and can avoid embarrassment and mess.
Using GoodNites® TRU-FIT* is a way for you to deliver comfort and protection to your kids. Pick up a pack of GoodNites® TRU-FIT* for your little guy or gal and start taking back control of your family’s nights. GoodNites® are also available in a pull up style disposable diaper.
GoodNites® TRU-FIT* starter kits start you with a set of disposable liners and a pair of actual soft fabric underwear. There are blue and pink with each coming with their own patterns and colors.