Creating A Simple Gym Routine With U By Kotex

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign withPollinate Media Group™ and U by Kotex but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #UbyKotex  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

u by kotex produts

Being a busy mom of three I spend a lot of time with my daughters. From school, activities, sports and our own family adventures we stay on the go. Shortly after having my second child I realized that I had to make time for myself, and creating a healthy lifestyle for my family became a priority.  I give myself time each week at the gym because I know how great it feels to work hard for something, and to feel your body move and become stronger with every breath that you take. That’s why I am a busy mom who also makes the time for fitness.

Creating a gym routine can be difficult it’s something that as a mother I struggle with a lot. Should I really go for that run when there’s those beautiful eyes asking to play Frozen for the four hundredth time? The biggest advice I can give moms is find a family friendly gym that has a great childcare service. Our gym has a big play yard for the kids and plenty of activities and things for them to do. It’s only a small extra fee every month and I look at it like extra playtime!

Stay prepared! Shopping with three kiddos can be a workout in itself I can easily find the products I need like U by Kotex right in one place for a great price at Walmart.

shopping walmart

My biggest piece of advice is to be ready to go to the gym. Make a plan the day before and set out of things that you need. If you use them often create a little basket where you can easily find your favorite products like headphones, extra headbands, my U by Kotex products when I need them, my weights and yoga mat and of course a few of my other favorite things.

gym routine

I think the biggest mistake we make when trying to create a new routine is not being prepared so when you know you’re going to need something like the feminine products keep them on hand. What I like about the U by Kotex Sleek Tampons and U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads is that not only do they work but they also are small and discrete. Throw them in your gym bag and you’ve got protection when you need it.

The Sleek Tampons are also great for the gym because they’re comfortable. When you’re doing a lot of moving around you want to be comfortable and stay protected. They’re small enough you can even just throw them in your purse.

U by Kotex Sleek Tampons and U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads

You can have confidence on the go or with your gym routine with U by Kotex because Kotex has you covered! Right now you can also head to your local Walmart and purchase both U by Kotex Sleek Tampons and U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads and receive three FREE Goody elastics which will be attached to each box. They’re the perfect elastic band to keep your hair up while working out. You can find a participating Walmart near you here and while supplies last.

What is your gym routine like? What’s your must haves for the gym?

1. nicole dz on April 27, 2014 at 10:11 pm

My must haves for the gym is my water bottle, my gym towel, my nike shoes, my ipod, my personal weights, hair ties, gym bag, a clif bar, and a change of clothes. I sometimes like to shower at the gym.

2. Amanda on April 25, 2014 at 2:13 pm

I totally agree, everything you listed are my bust haves! I love Kotex tampons.

3. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on April 24, 2014 at 7:26 am

Oh my, I haven’t been to the gym since before I got sick but, yes, my routine was similar to this and I had those must-haves too. 😀

4. StacieinAtlanta on April 24, 2014 at 7:14 am

I love Kotex. You have to be prepared when your going to be active…like say working out.

5. Onica {MommyFactor} on April 24, 2014 at 5:19 am

Working out at the gym during “that” time can be nerve wrecking. Nice that Kotex helps you prepare so you can workout.

6. Marina on April 24, 2014 at 3:32 am

Right now I don’t have a gym routine but a must have would be a clean towel!! Definitely!

7. Liz Mays on April 23, 2014 at 10:38 pm

This is the first time I’ve ever thought feminine product packaging was cute! It’s definitely important to be totally prepared at the gym!

8. Nicole B on April 23, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I just started taking a yoga class outside the home so I mainly have to remember to bring my mat.

9. Tara on April 23, 2014 at 8:56 pm

My must haves are a water, towel and deodorant. Those three things are most important.

10. Amber Edwards on April 23, 2014 at 7:55 pm

I seriously love the advancements in “ladies products” from when I was a teenager. It used to be they were so thick and bulky and so easy to leak; that I’d curl up in a ball and try to not move and pray for it to end.
    Now things are thin; don’t leak and discreet! And I can be active again. I can actually go to the gym! I think that is pretty neat.

11. Brandy on April 23, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Gym routine? I sadly must admit that I don’t have one but I do my best to get in a small workout at the house during naptime.

12. Mama to 5 BLessings on April 23, 2014 at 6:53 pm

i prefer this brand myself — no accidents!

13. Kristen @ My 3 Little Kittens on April 23, 2014 at 6:43 pm

I use Kotex and LOVE the cute packaging designs!

14. Amy Desrosiers on April 23, 2014 at 6:26 pm

My gym routine is nonexistent because I use nature as my gym and walk my streets every night. I do love Kotex stuff though!

15. Sandra on April 23, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Kotex is a great brand! And I love my gym always makes my day go better.

16. Jennifer Soltys on April 23, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Look at that pretty packaging! Great tips for the gym. I haven’t gone to a gym in an embarrassingly long time. :/

17. Pam on April 23, 2014 at 3:57 pm

I really need to get back into an exercise routine! It’s been too long. Love those sparkle headbands- and Kotex U.

18. Angela on April 23, 2014 at 3:51 pm

It’s so important to be comfortable at the gym. It was always so easy for me to skip working out when I was on my period.

19. Ellen Christian on April 23, 2014 at 2:25 pm

I tend to work out at home versus the gym. My routine is generally stationary bike & walking.

20. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on April 23, 2014 at 12:37 pm

I don’t have a gym routine anymore, maybe next year when all the girls are in school. For now, home is my gym and thankfully, I never forget packing anything!! 😉

21. Keikilani on April 23, 2014 at 10:52 am

Unfortunately, right now I am working out at home. Love everything you are packing! Good stuff.