This is a partnered post with Zerorez SoCal all opinions are my own.
With spring cleaning coming up I know many people are getting ready for that big weekend or week of spring cleaning. What most people may not consider is cleaning can be more than just peaceful, but really beneficial to our health. Ridding your home of chemicals and other harsh substances will detox it and help you breath better, feel better, and overall have better health to live better. And less messes to clean up mean easier in-between cleaning and having a truly and a real clean home.
Don’t start to think that keeping your home cleans and end after you do a few hours of cleaning. Cleaning floors and all the germs and dirt they collect is a never ending story. Living in such dry dusty area of Southern California we are lucky to avoid mud, but we still find ourselves cleaning and vacuuming our wood, carpet, and tile every other and now every day since we have a new German Shepherd dog puppy.
You may not think about all the germs and stuff in the air, but they are there and even more present the less you keep up on cleaning. Living in Oregon previously you see it as much in the air because the sun doesn’t shine that bright, but here its kind of surprising. A good cleaning and vacuum can clean this up.
Not only by keeping a clean home and especially keeping clean floors you can know the places that all the dust, dirt, dander, germs, and foods fall on not caked with crude. With our kids always playing on them and having a ease to want to wonder during meal times sometimes, it is easy to get a grimy floor that is not comfortable to walk on and covered in germs and grime.
We have some simple rules that we use to keep our air clean which also means a cleaner floor:
- Take off shoes. People don’t realize how much is tracked into homes by foot traffic. And when your home’s floors, especially carpets, have residues from chemicals and foods and such they become magnets for dirt. Then it gets ground in and tracked around. Having a quality and powerful vacuum will help a lot and also keeping the floors professional cleaned through a service like ZEROREZ is also important.
- Clean your home’s floors; wood, laminate, rugs, carpets, every 3 months to keep build up minimal. This will ultimately cut down on debris that can get swept up and will also keep daily cleaning minimal and much easier.
- Avoid using chemicals and rely on natural even sometimes home-made ingredients to get the job done. You would be amazed how far your grandmother’s home-brewed recipe can get you, without all the harsh chemicals. Vinegar, Baking Soda, Lemons, and other natural ingredients can cut through the tough messes.
- Dust your surfaces and vacuum all floors. Many newer vacuums also clean and filter the air while cleaning sucking up dust that floats and falls eventually. This is what collects and contributes to grime.
- Replace you air system filters every 3 months or as needed. You will be surprised how many people do not think of this. It not only reduces strain on your heating and cooling systems but it also cleans the air. I prefer to use a high quality filter for that added protection from air pollution and other pollutants.
It’s great to clean ourselves but to be honest we do not like to rely on chemicals very much. We have a floor cleaner that we use water with and multiple pads but also find ourselves using a cleaning solution. By having a service like ZEROREZ to come in and clean out the entire gunk from the crevices, fibers, everything that builds up with man and natural made stuff that gets everywhere and by keeping up on major cleaning like carpet, upholstery, bathrooms, kitchen surfaces, grout, basically everything but walls and ceiling, the daily cleaning stays easy and clean. We are not just cleaning around old chemicals and gunk from the past. Deep cleans are always important like making your bed. You want to make it always, but you must also always make sure to clean the linens.
ZEROREZ EMPOWERED WATER™ is electrolyzed, oxidized & enhanced to cut out any and all chemical residues while creating a powerful cleaning solution that gets the job done, thanks you advancements in cleaning!
ZEROREZ Services Include:
Carpet Cleaning (great on berber!) – Area rug cleaning including wool, silk, cotton, Persians
Upholstery cleaning – Tile and grout cleaning and resealing
Natural stone cleaning (marble, travertine, etc.) – Hardwood clean and buff
Mattress cleaning – Air Ducts and Furnace cleaning – Pet urine removal
Linoleum and vinyl tile cleaning – Counter top cleaning – Shower cleaning
Leather furniture cleaning – Patio decks, garage floors, walkways
Autos, boats, and motor homes cleaning – Carpet stretch and repair
Commercial facility cleaning
Consider cutting out the harsh chemicals and residues left over by traditional carpet cleaning services and look into more natural was to clean your floors and detox your house of all the germ, dust, dander, and grime that builds up, day after day, minute after minute.
SPECIAL CLEANING OFFER!
I am working right now as a ZEROREZ® Southern California Ambassador and have been offered a special discount to share with other SoCal residents: 2 Areas for $99.
Set up an appointment today or find out more 866-937-6739.
Use code: Ordi15
ZEROREZ® serves the entire southern California from Los Angeles to Orange County, down to San Diego, and Riverside & San Bernardino Counties.
This special offer is good for up to 2 areas (up to 200 sq feet each) for $99. It covers carpet, hardwood, tile and grout, and natural stone. This does not include upholstery but they can clean your upholstery and rugs without cleaning any soapy residues or possible discoloration.