Busy Mom Tips – Easy Kitchen Cleanup With Finish® Power & Free ™

finish dish washing safe for kids (2)I am a busy mom of three and in between school and activities you’ll find me quickly getting household chores done. We moved last November and while having a larger house is nice I’m learning that I have to work on my time management in order to get it everything done during my day. I look for products that work and that work well and that’s why we have always used Finish® products.

I am not the one to wash every dish and often our sink is full. I enjoy cooking for my family so cleanup while ever so unfortunate is also inevitable. When I do dishes I am a trow it all in there type of gal. I need my products to work but I also want to be sure my family is not using harsh chemicals for cleanup.

Finish® Power & Free ™ is the easy solution for our family. We not only use the Finish® Power & Free ™ Jet-Dry but also the Finish® Power & Free ™ Powerball. Combined my dishes come out sparkling clean!

finish dish washing safe for kids (3)As a family we are very involved together with meals. I enjoy cooking and being in the kitchen so meals are very important to our family. I try to get my girls involved wherever they can and giving more responsibility as they get older.

3 Tips For Getting Your Kiddos To Help In The Kitchen:

1. Let your kiddos set the table, it gives them a sense of responsibility and makes for easy cleanup back to the kitchen after eating.
  2. Let them rinse! Kids love to play in water, let them rinse the dishes after their meal.
  3. Start them young! It’s never to early to help mom or dad out around the house. Getting your kiddos involved and doing things together teaches responsibility and builds on the family bond.

finish dish washing safe for kids (1)The most important thing to me is making sure our daughters are safe and happy and that’s why we trust our dishes to Finish® Power & Free ™. I challenge to to #CleanItForward for a better world and a cleaner home! You can find all of the Finish® Power & Free ™ products at a retailer near you.

For the latest deals and coupons be sure to visit the website and stay connected with Finish on Facebook

finish moms I am a compensated member of the Finish Power & Free Alliance of Moms

1. Liza @ Views From the 'Ville on March 13, 2014 at 11:24 am

I’ve tried those Finish tabs and they work really well! Even when we don’t happen to use those, we always use Finish Jet Dry; it makes the dishes shine so nicely.

2. brett on March 9, 2014 at 4:08 pm

We do Finish brand for our dishwasher most of the time — works great and leaves me without having to do much besides load and unload. That’s what I want my products to do!

3. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on March 9, 2014 at 3:52 pm

I just started using these ones and I love them, Finish has some fantastic products! Cute little helpers too, mine enjoy unloading the dishwasher!

4. Nicole Brady on March 9, 2014 at 3:32 pm

These are prefect for traveling. The last time we did a home rental for vacation, we took some of these with just in case there wasn’t anything at the house.

5. Tammy on March 9, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Finish Quantum was the only dish detergent I used in our last home. When we moved and got a new dishwasher and new water (we had super hard water in our other place), I thought that I’d mix it up and try some other brands….suffice it to say I’m back to Finish because it really does clean my dishes noticeably better even with a brand new dishwasher!

6. valmg @ From Val's Kitchen on March 9, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Finish products are great. I find that not only are products like the Powerball more convenient and easier to use, but I also find they clean the dishes better.

7. Sharon on March 9, 2014 at 10:44 am

Love when I see other parents encouraging their kids to learn to clean even while they’re young. It’s so important to teach good work habits from an early age. The dishwasher is a great place to start!

8. michelle rattan on March 9, 2014 at 9:26 am

I love to use these products. They work great and they are less messy then the stuff you have to pour in the dish wisher

9. Jenn on March 9, 2014 at 9:09 am

I used to use Finish packs in the dishwasher years ago but these look different! I think it’s time I tried out the newer formula!