Beauty Tips – A Real Beauty Routine With Olay Regenerist Luminous

This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks and P&G.

I turned 29 this year which means I’m almost the big 3-0. Not only is it that I’m feeling much older but I am also wanting to take better care of myself. Call it what you will but I still want to look and feel good and even if I am getting older I want to better protect my health and my skin as I get older.

One brand I have seen my own mother use for years is Olay. Now that I finally feel like I’m ready for a real beauty and skincare routine I want to experience Olay products myself. I am so thrilled to be trying out the new Olay Regenerist Luminous products and hope to see a better skin tone. I also have concerns about sun damage so I’m hoping working on my skin now will better help me as I age.

Products olay regenerist luminous how to use

The new Olay Regenerist Luminous boutique is a new collection of skin care products that help reveal beautiful, luminous skin and create a more vibrant, youthful appearance. The products work layer by layer on the skin’s surface and deep within to help reenergize skin, banish dark shadows, and reveal a more luminous skin tone. The result is beautifully smooth, sleek, pearlescent skin with a radiant, healthy glow. It’s an ideal choice for anyone who is concerned with dull, uneven skin and desires a more vibrant, healthy, and youthful appearance.

How to properly Use Olay Regenerist Luminous:

For best results, create a skincare regimen with the three Olay Regenerist Luminous boutique products by following these steps in the morning and evening:

Step 1: CLEANSE with Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser

• Creamy hydrating formula with gentle exfoliating micro-beads cleanses to reveal skin that’s highly defined, beautifully clean, and more luminous
  • Instantly brightens dull and uneven skin
  • Hydrates to instantly illuminate skin and recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
  • Leaves skin feeling smooth, conditioned, and even-textured

Step 2: MOISTURIZE with Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream

• Features rich conditioners that smooth, hydrate, and protect skin and a powerful antioxidant complex containing vitamin E, green tea, and OliveM™ that helps promote a more even skin tone and texture
  • Hydrating formula with a brightening complex delivers toning ingredients 10 layers deep into skin surface, fading the look of dark spots over time
  • Regenerates skin’s appearance to help recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
  • After first use: Intense hydration immediately refreshes and illuminates skin.
  • After two weeks: Skin looks visibly younger
  • After eight weeks: The appearance of dark spots and discoloration are diminished to reveal vibrantly beautiful, even skin tone

Step 3: TREAT with Olay Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl

• Smart, multi-colored pearlescent pigments provide instant brightness and illumination by reducing the appearance of dark circles for vibrant, healthy-looking skin
  • After first use: Instantly reduces the appearance of dry, dull skin for a healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
  • After five days: Skin’s surface appearance around the eye is regenerated revealing smoother, more even texture
  • After eight weeks: Discoloration is visibly diminished, helping to even skin tone

You can find  Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser, Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream, Olay Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl all at your local Walmart store.

How are you taking care of your skin?

1. Health & Beauty Tips | Welcome to beautytipsforgirls.in on March 16, 2014 at 6:05 am

[…] Beauty Tips – A Real Beauty Routine With Olay Regenerist Luminous https://ourordinarylife.com/The result is beautifully smooth, sleek, pearlescent skin with a radiant, healthy glow. It's an ideal choice for anyone who is concerned with dull, uneven skin and desires a more vibrant, healthy, and youthful appearance. […]

2. Melissa on March 14, 2014 at 9:51 am

I currently don’t use any face product. I really need to. I have heard a lot of good about Olay.

3. Sarah @ Must Have Mom on March 14, 2014 at 8:52 am

A good moisturizer is so important. I use one every morning.

4. Brandie on March 14, 2014 at 1:45 am

I’m really bad with my beauty routine…I really need to step it up. My mom was a loyal Olay user (before they had all the products they have now), so it’s a brand that I would definitely turn to.

5. Carlee C on March 14, 2014 at 1:06 am

I have a beauty routine that I do each morning with a wash and a cream. I then use an eye cream. Every other day I do a scrub as well. And yes plenty of water is important.

6. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on March 13, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Drinking lots of water and moisturizing. 😀

7. Amanda on March 13, 2014 at 9:34 pm

I’m pushing mid 30’s and thinking hard about changing my regimen. My mom loves Olay, might have to try this

8. Jennifer Soltys on March 13, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Lately I have been slacking and I can see it in my face! These products sound great and I will give them a try!

9. Dominique on March 13, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I absolutely love Olay products and even though I’m only 27, I love the Regenerist line! Works great and hopefully it’s keeping those wrinkles at bay!

10. Mama to 5 BLessings on March 13, 2014 at 8:17 pm

I have heard great about these products. I need to try some of these products on my face.

11. Amy Desrosiers on March 13, 2014 at 7:19 pm

I use Oil of Olay myself, but I have not made it to this particular line yet-looks promising!

12. Brett on March 13, 2014 at 7:11 pm

I’m usually a mary Kay girl but am always open to trying new things

Although I’m turning 40
    Soon you make me feel old lol!

13. Keikilani on March 13, 2014 at 6:56 pm

I am in desperate need of new products. I love Olay. I am going to try!!!

14. jenny at dapperhouse on March 13, 2014 at 5:54 pm

I use and trust OLAY products so I am going to love trying this new line 🙂 YAY!

15. Sofia on March 13, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I am going all natural…as in mud facials and banana or honey facial masks! Doubt they help with wrinkles though…

16. Carly on March 13, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I love Olay products. It stinks getting older and having to put more effort into my skin care! These are great products.

17. Ellen Christian on March 13, 2014 at 1:26 pm

I really like Olay products. I have many of them but I haven’t tried this new one yet.

18. Angela S on March 13, 2014 at 1:04 pm

In my thirties and forties I have noticed that taking care of my skin required a bit more work. I love the Olay Regenerist products!

19. Susan on March 13, 2014 at 11:44 am

I have been a fan of Olay for many years, it works so very well with my skin.

20. Jennifer @TheRebelChick on March 13, 2014 at 11:43 am

I am definitely not getting any younger and need to start taking better care of my skin! I bet these would work great for me!

21. Kelsey Apley on March 13, 2014 at 9:50 am

Sometimes I get lazy but I try really hard to keep face cleaned, use good quality moisturizer, toner and etc.