It’s almost Valentine’s day which means we will be doing some preparing for our date night. Shopping locally at Whole Foods Huntington Beach means that not only do I have the best prpduce and ingredients for my meal but I can also find a few specialty items as well.
From 6 to 8 pm on February, fall in love with the hand-picked ingredients that tell our store’s love story with flavor during complimentary tastings in every department! I personally can’t wait to attend and try each item for our selves. We will also have to pick up some much needed items while we’re in the store to make our Valentine’s Day date night truly our own.
What You’ll Find In Store:
- Specialty- Experience the sweet heat of Pepperlane sweet and hot fruit spreads paired with tangy goat cheese selected by our Cheese Specialist. While you’re at it, meet our Wine and Beer Specialists and sample their Valentine’s favorites
- Grocery- Try the decadent combination of fresh nuts from our bulk section paired with California Rancher’s Cajun seasoning and just the right amount of sweetness in Mike Keller’s Hog Wild Nut Brittle
- Bakery- Indulge in fresh baked Chantilly fruit cake with sweet and savory butter cream
- Meat- Savor layers of flavor with chicken wellingtons served alongside Meat Educator Scott’s in-house made Smokehouse Habanero Aioli
- Prepared Foods- Sample Chef Nick’s play on culinary seduction with his roasted asparagus salad with lemon, basil, and crisp quinoa with fresh green goddess dressing
- Produce- Discover new realms of sweet and spicy snacking with Nercy’s tempting mango, pineapple, and habanero guacamole
- Seafood- Experience briny bliss with our fresh shucked oysters and kick them up a notch with a splash of La Pan’s Et Tu Brute Bloody Mary Mix
Some of my favorite items at Whole Foods are the fresh produce. You’ll also find me cruising the bakery for some of the finest desserts you can buy in stores. One thing I truly love about Whole Foods is the quality and exceptional taste!
I hope you will stop by and shop Whole Foods in Huntington Beach. Also stay connected with WFMHuntingtonBeach on Facebook and @wfmorangecounty on Twitter!
This is a sponsored post for Whole Foods Market Huntington Beach.