Potty Training Made Easy with the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Cottonelle but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CtnlCareRoutine  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO”

potty training toddler cottonelle (2)

As a busy mom of three I can hardly believe I am here getting ready to start potty training my third baby. She’s more than ready to get started so we headed to our local Walmart for some of the potty training essentials. In our family we practice the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine which includes using products like the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths. Nothing quite says clean like doing the whole routine so I want to teach our girls early about staying healthy and clean.

buy cottonelle at walmart

We picked up Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and the Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths at Walmart. I also grabbed some Cottonelle Fresh Care travel packs and extra refill packs plus I ended up finding some in store savings right on the package! Having the Clean Care Routine ready to go in every bathroom is also great for our other small children so I make sure to stock up.

potty training toddler cottonelle (5)

I also decided to shop around Walmart for some other potty training kit supplies. I think rewarding good behavior is a great way to reinforce healthy behaviors in little ones. Treating your child while they are learning to use the potty can be a helpful tool so I put together some fun treats as rewards for going potty.

In order to earn reward I decided to create this cute little potty training chart that allows you to check off every successful potty adventure. After crossing off the stars your little one gets to pick a prize.

DOWNLOAD your FREE potty time printable!

potty time

I purchased a fun little potty time prize box that holds all of the prizes and extra potty star charts. I learned that with my first baby that having a book that explains potty time is helpful with toddlers. We read so many books so I’m always looking out for other books to add to our prize box. Reinforcing potty time with story time is a great way to instill healthy habits like wiping.

potty training toddler cottonelle (3)

The Cottonelle Clean Care Routine is a great way to help transition little ones from the potty to the toilet. Children who are used to being cleaned with a wipe will respond well with this routine, as my own children have. You’ll be amazed how quickly your kiddos can pick up using the potty.

Learning to use the potty can be fun and rewarding for everyone involved and Mia totally feels like a big girl too!

potty training toddler cottonelle (1)

We may be a busy family but we are also on a budget right now you can get a $5.00 Vudu movie credit when you purchase both items at Walmart. Simply email your picture of your receipt to clean@drvsusa.com. You will receive an email back with your credit. It’s great for that family movie night to reward such great potty training!   For more info visit: www.DRVSusa.com/cottonellemovies

cottonelle-vudu-offer-e1392002688330

I also found some exciting coupon offers on the Cottonelle website. Easily get $2.00 off your purchase on Cottonelle Clean Care Routine products. Be sure to also stay connect with Cottonelle on Facebook.

1. Gloria Terrill on February 12, 2014 at 2:41 am

Thanks for the post! I noticed the books, stickers, and other items in your little kit. I heard recommendations saying not to cause distractions while the child is potty training. Apparently the child should be 100% focused on doing what they need to do on the toilet. Do you feel that those items distract? What are your thoughts on that?

2. Liza @ Views From the 'Ville on February 11, 2014 at 10:13 pm

We’re (sort of?) working on potty training right now. I think having a potty training prize box like that would be helpful!

3. Janel on February 11, 2014 at 1:16 pm

That potty training kit is so cute! What a great way to get her motivated to go!

4. Tammilee on February 10, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Love the printable! So cute!
    We are big fans of Cottonelle products

5. Tess on February 10, 2014 at 7:12 pm

How adorable is she! I remember potty training days!

6. Jennifer Soltys on February 10, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Great idea using the wipes in potty training!! She’s a doll and I love your ideas!

7. Rachael on February 10, 2014 at 5:42 pm

I’ll have to try the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine with my grandkids. I know they don’t do a good job of cleaning with just TP.

8. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on February 10, 2014 at 6:32 pm

First off, how adorable is she? I can totally see how much that kit would help your potty training routine. SO COOL.

9. Katy Rawson on February 10, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I’m so not looking forward to potty training, again. My daughter was crazy difficult. Now I’ve got two boys that will need to learn at the same time. Seems overwhelming and we’re not there, yet.

10. Melanie a/k/a CrazyMom on February 10, 2014 at 5:00 pm

We love Cottonelle and it was a lifesaver during our Potty training time… you will love it.. Thanks for sharing…

11. Mama to 5 BLessings on February 10, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Love the Cottonelle wipes, we are a Cottonelle family!

12. Pam on February 10, 2014 at 5:35 pm

I really like the little printable, and your potty box.

13. brett on February 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm

heee. i love your little potty box!!

14. Kelsey Apley on February 10, 2014 at 3:59 pm

We don’t have any kids but I know lots of parents try to find easy ways to potty train, and this looks great! I really like Cottonelle products!

15. jenny at dapperhouse on February 10, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I only like to buy Cottonelle brand so thank you for that coupon!!! SUPER cute kids by the way 🙂 Potty training is such a hard time – but so rewarding to.

16. mel on February 10, 2014 at 3:50 pm

I love your printables! So true to make potty training easy!

17. Ellen Christian on February 10, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Oh I remember potty training! That was definitely a lot of work!

18. Nicole B on February 10, 2014 at 2:40 pm

We love using the wet cloths for pottytraining. These are great ideas. Good luck with the potty training!!

19. Michele on February 10, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Great ideas! Your printable looks like it would work very easily! Love the Cottonelle Cloths coupon, too!

20. Jennifer @TheRebelChick on February 10, 2014 at 1:04 pm

We actually used their wet wipes when we were teaching my daughter to wipe herself. It’s been a long, long time, but we are still using them! LOL!

21. Amber Edwards on February 10, 2014 at 12:06 pm

That is a fantastic potty training kit! We are starting to potty train my daughter, so this is helpful. We love cottonelle and she really loves the wet wipes they offer.

22. Felissa (Two Little Cavaliers) on February 10, 2014 at 9:52 am

Learning to go potty is certainly a big step for any little one even if they are ready for the transition. I agree rewarding positive behavior and making potty time fun will set your little one up for success.

23. Sarah Halsteaed on February 10, 2014 at 9:53 am

How adorable! Love the printable!