Now Resorts & Spas – A Close Beautiful Beach Vacation #ResortEscape

This post brought to you by Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.

Winter is coming and will soon be gone. We are starting to talk and make plans for this summer. We are not sure to make it a summer family vacation or just a dad and mom trip only.

We finally made the decision to move to warmer weather and love it. But we would we would love even more is to take a beautiful vacation to a Unlimited-Luxury® style vacation at one Now Resorts & Spas four resorts across Mexico and the Dominican Republic. The warm and tropical beaches we be the best getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city-life and to just walk the amazing beaches.

Now Resorts & Spas vacation concept includes so much and offer award-winning services; AAA Four Diamond, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.  Large and spacious suites with top shelf amenities like 24-hour room service daily restocked mini bars. On average a selection of seven gourmets, a la carte dining options from Mexican cuisine to Italian, French and more. Also find bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages.

For Family travel with kids and tweens, there is the Explorer’s Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17). They are supervised specially trained staff and include activities to keep the kids entertained, all at no extra cost!

And for the adults Now Spa by Pevonia offers an array of indulgent treatments, from hydrotherapy to a massage to indigenous rituals. Products featured include OPI and Pevonia.

You can be sure to expect an awesome vacation at a great price all with great service and entertainment. Immerse yourself into their vibrant, social, active, cheerful, engaging atmosphere and locations that are easy to get to with many flight options year round.

There are 4 gorgeous resorts to choose from:

jade_photos-videos_slideshow_10PV01gk-is-202Now Jade Riviera Cancun is located in Riviera Maya, Mexico which only 12 miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos. Some fun activities include the treasure hunt around the hotel which is great for kids. Or enjoy a free kayak tour on our beach and live shows such as “Idol” singing shows, Mexican entertainment and fire breathers.

And of course there is deep sea diving in the Pacific Ocean (additional costs may apply.

sapphire_photos-videos_slideshow_10PV01gk-is-233

Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is located in Riviera Maya, Mexico. This AAA Four Diamond-award winning resort is only 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport (CUN). Some fun and relaxing activities include oceanfront yoga, movies on the beach, or soar high with their on-site euro-bungee.

Or get active with on-site volleyball, soccer, a wide range of water sports such as Hobie cats, windsurfing, sailing and water polo.

amber_photos-videos_slideshow_slideshow_10pv01gk-is-443

Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and sits along the sapphire water of the Banderas Bay. Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is 15 minutes from Puerto Vallarta international Airport. This great resort features archery and rifle ranges along with a wide range of water sports. Check out Hobie cats or go kayaking at their Aquatic Center which is great for families. Other family water fun includes inflatable scalable iceberg, boogie boarding and a family water slide.

Also included is complimentary green fees to swing away on the 18-hole Vista Vallarta Club de Golf and MarinaVallarta Golf Club (now through June 30, 2014; additional costs may apply).

larimar_photos-videos_slideshow_10PV04gk-is-455

Now Larimar Punta Cana is in Punta Cana located in the Dominican Republic and on more than 700 yards of the picturesque Caribbean Sea. Amenities include a baseball batting cage, basketball court, along with a rock climbing wall. Other activities include an on-site casino that includes poker, roulette, slot machines and blackjack. Also featured is a weekly market that features local crafts, art & jewelry to buy. And for those who want to really take it in check out their on-property Helicopter to setup some kind of sightseeing excursion (additional costs may apply).

By helping me share this post I may have the chance to offer an extra free trip for two to one All-inclusive luxury resort. The more you can share through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, comments, etc, using hashtag #ResortEscape for greater chances to win!

Leave a comment and share which resort you would love to visit. “Choose Your Escape” by commenting with the resort you’re most interested in as well as any activities you would like to do.

1. Michael Richardson on March 5, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Hey Kristin!

My wife and I just returned from perhaps the best vacation of our entire lives, which also happened to be our Honeymoon! We stayed at Now Amber in Puerto Vallarta and the entire experience warrants an easy 5-Star, A+ rating. From the minute Carlos greeted us with a chilled glass of champagne and an ice-cold orange scented towel at valet, to the minute Roberto sadly helped carry our bags down from our room to our departing taxi, we were treated like royalty. This is something that you just don’t find nowadays and it was a welcomed surprise.

Having researched All-Inclusive resorts for a few weeks before stumbling upon Now Amber, we knew this was the place for us once we saw what great reviews the property had received on TripAdvisor and similar sites. Compared to similar resorts the price was better and the overall vibe was that everything from the location to the food to the service was amazing.

It seemed like every guest we met while there said they had been to countless other All-Inclusive resorts all over the world and this was by far the best they’d ever been to. We felt so lucky to have found such an amazing place on our first ever visit to an All-Inclusive resort!

Every single person who works at Now Amber was extremely professional and genuine. No matter what they were doing everyone always responded to us with “My Pleasure.” It was almost laughable because everyone was so unbelievably nice!

The food was all delicious and served in the most artistic way possible. No matter where we chose to eat, every restaurant felt like it was the best one on the property. We ate at the Italian, French, Mexican, Japanese, and Market Cafe restaurants for dinner two times while we were there. Every single meal deserved 5-stars. Every drink we ordered was also very delicious and the best part was the never stopped flowing until we chose to turn in for the night! Leon was our favorite lobby bartender, Javier & Jose were the best pool bar bartenders ever, and Jonathan & Hugo were the best poolside bartenders during our stay.

Perhaps the favorite thing about our entire stay was the pool area and the Entertainment Staff. Although there was eight or so different entertainment staff, Alejandro and Hugo were our favorites! Every day they made us laugh and we thoroughly enjoyed partaking in all of their different games and entertainment.

I could go on and on about how amazing this resort is, but alas I must conclude. Now that we’ve had the chance to experience this resort with just us two, we cannot wait to return (hopefully soon) with all of our friends and family. This is definitely a place that we foresee ourselves visiting fro many years to come!

Good luck and have fun 🙂

2. Deb on February 22, 2014 at 10:50 am

I have been to Now Sapphire and Now Jade. Enjoyed both resorts, but I recommend Now Jade. You won’t be sorry!

3. Ashley Browning on February 19, 2014 at 11:17 am

I would line to visit the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun…it looks stunning and insure volleyball and soccer to boot! It would be a perfect spot to celebrate our anniversary:)

4. Julie on February 16, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Because I have been a visitor to Now Jade, and highly recommend it, I would pick another resort just to experience yet again the best that the Now Resorts have to offer. I’d love to go to the DR and see what is in store down there 🙂

5. amber y on February 16, 2014 at 3:00 pm

I’d love to visit the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Wow is pretty much all I can say haha! I’ve wanted to visit mexico for a while, just can’t seem to convince my friends that it’s safe enough to go. Guess I’ll have t go without ’em!

6. Patrick on February 16, 2014 at 3:52 am

Wow, embedded auto-play video on a web page is pretty much the worst idea ever.

7. Jennifer M. on February 15, 2014 at 11:44 pm

I would choose the Now Amber because I have never been to Puerto Vallarta, and I love to try new places! They all look awesome!

8. Karen Gonzalez on February 13, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I would pick either the Jade or the Larimar because of the lush tropical feel it looks like they have. Athough…any inclusive is a REAL vacation! No cleaning, no cooking, no laundry….just relaxation! Just what a vacation shuold be! And if you have little ones, the resort can watch them while you catch some suns or go exploring the grounds! I hope you win! Good luck!

9. Jan D on February 13, 2014 at 1:44 pm

I would chose the Now Larimar Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic

10. Michael Glu on February 12, 2014 at 8:17 pm

The Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa sounds great !

11. sylwia on February 12, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Now Larimar – my vote

12. Elly Crai on February 12, 2014 at 4:17 pm

The Polar Vortex has me stressed! I need to unwind on the beach at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!

13. Crystal Ingram on February 12, 2014 at 3:12 pm

We stayed at Now Larimar, It is the most beautiful place, the service and resort are beyond amazing.

14. Trevor Hawkins on February 12, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Its been below zero every nigh for 4 weeks here, I could handle some warmth! Been to secrets resorts once and they are managed by the same company, very imppressive and i would love to try out any of these resorts, im not picky, send us to any of them!:)

15. lorna patey on February 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm

I vote the Now Larimar Resort. The evening entertainment was amazing, the employees were amazing. We were treated like royalty there. I cannot wait to go back there again some day. The rooms were awesome the views were out of this world. The food..omg the food. Lots and lots of it and many choices. Very clean and beautiful.

16. twojo on February 10, 2014 at 3:29 pm

We went to the Now Amber last year with our children and they loved it! It is a newer construction. the resort was very compact, which was perfect for a family with children–short walk to everything, easy to get to the restaurants and easy to find the kids at the pool! They are asking to go back again!

17. natalie on February 9, 2014 at 11:32 am

this looks amazing! want to go!

18. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanie on February 6, 2014 at 10:39 am

Ahhhh this would be awesome for a getaway, especially sitting here at the office looking and reading over your post…. *Dream*…thanks for sharing

19. Tammilee on February 6, 2014 at 10:19 am

Yes please! I am so ready for warm tropical weather. oh my goodness they all look so good.

20. Heather @ It's a Lovely Life! on February 5, 2014 at 10:43 pm

Oh my! Those are beautiful pictures. Makes me want to book a trip there right now!

21. Kristin Wheeler (@MamaLuvsBooks) on February 5, 2014 at 10:48 pm

Looks like a beautiful resort! All that sun and sand look great as I sit here in yet another snowstorm in the Northeast! =)

22. Janel on February 5, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Deep sea diving would totally be worth the extra nominal fee. Just look at the beach you’d have to go diving off of! What amazing resorts!!

23. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell on February 5, 2014 at 8:43 pm

I just love the one with all the watersports. That sounds like a blast!

24. Mom Blog on February 5, 2014 at 7:17 pm

These resorts look AWESOME! I hope our family can take a trip there sometime in the future.

25. Mama to 5 BLessings on February 5, 2014 at 7:18 pm

So beautiful, I would never want to leave!

26. Stacey R on February 5, 2014 at 6:53 pm

I’d pick the Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is in beautiful Puerto Vallarta because of the aquatic center for my family!

27. Marina on February 5, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Oooooh. Deep sea diving is tops on my travel bucket list!

28. Ronni Keller on February 5, 2014 at 5:46 pm

I could be happy there!!! 🙂

29. mel on February 5, 2014 at 4:48 pm

This looks amazing! Can I go there right now??

30. Nicole B on February 5, 2014 at 3:23 pm

I would love to hop on a plane to the nearest luxury oceanside resort. I am ready for warm weather and I need some sunshine!

31. Ellen Christian on February 5, 2014 at 2:40 pm

That does look amazing. I bet it’s nice and warm too!

32. brett on February 5, 2014 at 2:37 pm

i pick them all. right now. they said 6-8 inches last night and we woke to 10 and its still snowing 🙁

33. Shauna on February 5, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Oh my goodness, I want to go NOW!!! We are starting to look for a special retreat for Hubby and I for our 10 year anniversary. One of these would be perfect!

34. Onica {MommyFactor} on February 5, 2014 at 12:10 pm

These Now Resorts & Spas locations look awesome. I’m so ready to get away from the snow and visit someplace warm to relax.

35. Tara on February 5, 2014 at 12:08 pm

I love Puna Cana, but take me to any of them! Today will work!

36. Jennifer Soltys on February 5, 2014 at 11:50 am

Please teleport us there now!!! It’s supposed to be like -11 again tomorrow. This looks so peaceful and warm!!

37. Kelsey Apley on February 5, 2014 at 10:36 am

Wowza they all look stunning!! I would LOVE to stay at anyone of them!!!

38. Sofia on February 5, 2014 at 11:06 am

I’d love to go to any of these places, they all look so calming and relaxing. Love that some of them have activities geared towards kids.

39. Alexandra Woods on February 5, 2014 at 10:49 am

The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun looks, and sounds, dreamy! Movies on the beach as well as yoga on the beach would be wonderful vacation activities! After this chilly winter, I need some warmth in my life. And, like Summer said, honeymoon!!! 🙂

I hope you win!! 🙂

40. Scott @ SahmReviews.com on February 5, 2014 at 10:30 am

Not fair for you to post such great photos when we just got another 6″ of snow last night!

41. Ashley R on February 5, 2014 at 6:35 am

We havent had a real vacation in years. It would be so nice to go. I hope you win.

42. Del on February 4, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Wouldnt this be nice… One day I will take my wife to the tropics or she will take me.

43. Shannon on February 4, 2014 at 4:27 pm

All of the resorts look beautiful! My hubby would love to be able to golf….vacation and golfing it’s like a perfect vacation!

44. Summer Bert on February 4, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Would be nice to have a real honeymoon

• Summer Bert on February 4, 2014 at 3:55 pm

I forgot to add I would love to go to the Larimar Punta Cana

• Kristin on February 4, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I agree a real honeymoon would so be nice!! A perfect getaway with the hubby!