Fun On The Go With Tree Top Apple Sauce Pouches

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tree Top.

TreeTop-610x342

We are a busy family, when we are not at home shuffling between school and activities you’ll find us having some family fun wherever we can. Spending time together as a family not only strengthens our family but gives our children experiences they can learn from. One of the things we like to do is take road trips. You’ll be amazed at how many great travel deals there are online so planing a vacation is also relatively affordable.

TreeTop Apple Sauce Cups Pouches On The Go (10)This past week we spent a few days along the central coast here in California. We then drove up to San Francisco and spent a few days exploring and eating our way through the city. One of my favorite moments from the trip was our hike at Corona Heights Park. Located by the Randall Museum you can hike up to a lookout and see the entire city!

The thing is we live in sunny southern California, we are a very busy family of five. One day you’ll find us at Disneyland and the next day we’re spending a full day at the beach. You’ll also find our family hiking around national parks and exploring cities wherever we can.  After my second child I learned that I have to stay prepared with healthy snacks while we are on the go.

One thing I like to do is keep simple things like Tree Top apple sauces and juice boxes around. Our newest favorite find is the Tree Top Apple Sauce Pouches. They come in flavors my girls love and are a must for our busy family!

TreeTop Apple Sauce Cups Pouches On The Go (9)

As a busy mom of three I don’t have time to clean up after every snack that spills in the car. Tree Top Apple Sauce Pouches are a great no mess solution for families like ours. Made with USA apples and nothing artificial, Tree Top Apple Sauce Pouches are tasty treats that are great on-the-go and the little ones love them!

Right now show Tree Top who you love the most (aka your main squeeze), and you could win $500, plus a supply of Tree Top Apple Sauce Pouches!

To enter: Instagram a photo of your main squeeze using the hashtag #TreeTopMainSqueeze and tag @TreeTopInc plus follow along with #TreeTopMainSqueeze!

tree top main squeeze

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tree Top.

1. Liza @ Views From the 'Ville on February 28, 2014 at 8:40 pm

I love fruit and veggie pouches for my preschooler. They’re always in my purse and my diaper/travel bag so that we have a snack if we run late somewhere and miss meal time.

2. Katie Harding on February 28, 2014 at 9:20 am

These are the greatest invention ever! My boys love them and they are so handy for snacking on the go!

3. Stefani on February 28, 2014 at 7:07 am

These look handy. I bet my kids would like to take these in their lunch.

4. Shauna on February 27, 2014 at 2:31 pm

I love taking healthy snacks with us when we run errands, so this would be great! Thank you

5. Tammilee on February 27, 2014 at 7:18 am

We are huge fans of Tree Top. Their on the go pouches are fantastic. They travel so nicely

6. Sharon on February 27, 2014 at 5:03 am

We’ve never tried these apple sauce pouches but they look good and perfect for the road

7. Heather @ It's a Lovely Life! on February 27, 2014 at 12:09 am

We just tried these and really like them. We all ended up having a different favorite flavor!

8. Wendy | Around My Family Table on February 26, 2014 at 10:36 pm

My kids love these pouches. Great on-the-go snacks!

9. Dominique on February 26, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Love that there’s nothing artificial added! My son has never taken to the packets of applesauce, but he loves the Treetop brand in the little plastic bowls, so maybe this will finally make applesauce on the go happen in my household! Thanks!

10. Melissa on February 26, 2014 at 10:11 pm

My daughter would love to try these!

11. Barb W. on February 26, 2014 at 7:18 pm

I have pre-teens here who love these! Truly appreciate that they are all natural and a snack I can feel good about handing them.

12. Ashley - Embracing Grace on February 26, 2014 at 7:49 pm

These are so convenient, I just love them!

13. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanie on February 26, 2014 at 6:35 pm

I love the pouches… aren’t they awesome for on to go…?? Your little one sure looked like she enjoyed her apple sauce pouch.. thanks for sharing

14. Jennifer Soltys on February 26, 2014 at 7:22 pm

These are such a convenient snack for everyone — not just kids! 😉

15. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell on February 26, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Those are just so perfect to toss in a bag for a day out. Love the cinnamon flavor!

16. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on February 26, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Mmm, my girls love these. WE haven’t tried this brand yet though. Looking out for it next time though.

17. Pam on February 26, 2014 at 4:58 pm

My daughter is in her twenties and still loves applesauce pouches. I don’t think I’ve seen this brand though! I’ll have to tell her about it.

18. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on February 26, 2014 at 1:52 pm

This would even be great for my girls, less mess while on the go! What adorable photos too, looks like you had a wonderful time! 😉

19. Scott @ SahmReviews.com on February 26, 2014 at 2:37 pm

How I wish this had been available when my girls were younger, they would have loved it!

20. Jennifer @TheRebelChick on February 26, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Aw, your daughter is such a cutie! I love easy, portable foods like this. It makes snack time on the go so much healthier!

21. Ellen Christian on February 26, 2014 at 1:32 pm

So glad that these have nothing artificial in them!

22. rebecca norton on February 26, 2014 at 12:47 pm

I love the tree top Sauce Pouches (strawberry is my kids favorite).