Shopping Great Gifts For Valentine’s Day #GiftsofLuv

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Luvocracy.LuvocracyLogo-610x112

It’s almost Valentine’s Day which mean we are all doing a some shopping for our loved ones. It’s always so hard when someone asks me what I want to come up with something. There’s so many things out there that would be great gifts for me so it’s nice actually being able to see some of the items I would like.  That’s what I like about Luvocracy the ability to organize, share and catalog thee gifts I would like and actually have the ability to purchase those items.

Over the past few weeks I have been adding items to my collection of luvs and I love how simple it is to create a collection. I just added the bookmarks tool and while I’m shopping online I can easily add items I want to save.

luv

It’s almost Valentine’s Day and for many of us our husband’s will be shopping, why not help him out with a real list of some thing you’d like. Take the time to easily create your own gifts of luv collection. When he’s ready to buy there’s no visiting other websites either since you shop right on Luvocracy. It’s such an easy way to give or receive the perfect gift!

Some of my favorite gift ideas are simple foods, chocolates, candles or even something for the foodie in me. Why not add in a few gift ideas for mom too so sending that loving gift is just a little easier. A fresh bouquet of flowers or a heart wreath make great gifts and because I have them saved for later I can easily access them when I’m ready to purchase. Which means I can also be a better gift giver this Valentine’s Day!

luv vday gifts

What I like about Luvocracy is that you can find great gift ideas that are also affordable. Luvocracy scourers the web to find the lowest price on the items you really want to buy. Also every new members who signs up will receive a $10.00 credit, which will automatically be credited to their Luvocracy account. Since Luvocracy has a 30 day return policy I don’t have to worry about giving a bad gift again.

Luvocracy has a free app for iPhone and Android for Valentine’s Day shopping anywhere too.  That means the next time I see the perfect shoes I can add them to my luvs for later! The app can be downloaded here.

Start shopping today and adding to your collections at Luvocracy.

Be sure to stay connected with @Luvocracy on Twitter.

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Luvocracy.

1. Susan on January 30, 2014 at 1:27 pm

I love the everyday i’m Hustlin pillow, too funny! These are some great gift ideas!

2. Melissa on January 30, 2014 at 11:13 am

wow this looks like an awesome site to collect gift ideas. I will have to check them out.

3. The Mom Jen on January 30, 2014 at 10:56 am

This is great and my husband needs all the reminding he can get, plus a $10 credit for the first purchase, I’m letting him know and I’m going to start my list!

4. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell on January 30, 2014 at 11:51 am

This is so much better than the bookmarking method I’m using now. This is way organized and all in one place!

5. Karen - DCR on January 30, 2014 at 11:29 am

Very cool. I’ve never heard of Luvocracy before – I like that you can save items for later while using the phone app. I find myself mindless browsing while waiting in the car or at the doctor’s office, this sounds like a fun way to find cool things!

6. Jeannette on January 30, 2014 at 11:26 am

This looks super cool and makes it easy to tell others what you want! I think I need to set up a list for my hubby!

7. Susan on January 30, 2014 at 5:36 am

these are some great gifts. It is fun checking out the others likes and seeing some things you love too.

8. Tammilee on January 30, 2014 at 1:01 am

I love Luvocracy! So many amazing gift ideas in an easy to find format

9. Melissa on January 29, 2014 at 10:30 pm

Sounds like a great site. I guess I should probably start my Valentines shopping. I can’t believe how fast days go!

10. Tara on January 29, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Nice group of ideas! You gave me some that I hadn’t thought of for this year!

11. brett on January 29, 2014 at 9:31 pm

oh boy. i can see myself spending an awful lot of time on this site!! looks awesome!

12. Nicole B on January 29, 2014 at 9:06 pm

So helpful! It’s always hard to pick a good gift for V day. This has a wide range of ideas to check out.

13. Katy Rawson on January 29, 2014 at 8:44 pm

What an awesome site. I’m going to have to join and get some of my hard to shop for loved ones on it, too. Your boards look awesome!

14. Melanie a/k/a CrazyMom on January 29, 2014 at 6:44 pm

I love One Stop Places.. Love when I can find collections and a big selection.. can’t wait to see what others have found and put together, thanks for sharing

15. Mistee Dawn on January 29, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Sounds like a great site with a lot of great stuff. Need to check it out later.

16. Stacie Connerty on January 29, 2014 at 6:49 pm

I just joined Luvocracy too! I am already spending too much time on there, so addicting.

17. Janel on January 29, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Heart pasta is so awesome!!! My vday plans this year is to put the kids to bed and cook WITH my hubby a romantic dinner. I’m hoping it goes over well.

18. LauraOinAK on January 29, 2014 at 3:38 pm

What a neat looking site! I love having one place to go for ideas, especially for family that are challenging for my shopping skills.

19. Ellen Christian on January 29, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Love the cute options for Valentine’s Day. I see several I’d like!

20. Angela @ About a Mom on January 29, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I love the collections you put together. The heart shaped pasta is something I would enjoy.

21. Pam on January 29, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Luvocracy seems to have a really good selection. I will definitely be checking this out and looking through people’s collections!

22. Jennifer Soltys on January 29, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Uh oh… this looks like another addiction for me! I am definitely off to check it out!!

23. Mama to 5 BLessings on January 29, 2014 at 3:13 pm

very nice, they look like they have a great selection especially for the hard to buy!

24. Jennifer @TheRebelChick on January 29, 2014 at 2:18 pm

I just joined Luvocracy last week for a blog campaign and I am hooked! It’s so much fun to browse through everyone else’s finds and recommend stuff that I love too!

25. rebecca norton on January 29, 2014 at 11:49 am

I love how they have everything at this site