Game Day Recipes: Rolaids Five Alarm Corn Chili Recipe

rolaids chili recipe

Game day is the perfect day for spicy foods but often those spicy foods can get the best of us. ROLAIDS® helps with your worst game day heartburn offering your stomach fast relief when you need it most. New ROLAIDS® Liquid goes to work instantly to relieve your worst symptoms, including heartburn, upset stomach and sour stomach.

Spicy Corn Chili Recipe

• 1 can black beans
  • 1 can kidney beans
  • 1 can of sweet corn
  • 1 whole onion
  • 3 tsp chili powder
  • 1/2 packet of spicy chili seasoning
  • 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
  • 3 fresh chopped tomatoes
  • 1 small can of crushed tomatoes
  • 1 lb organic ground beef

spicy corn chiliI am a huge fan of super simple recipes and with any chili recipe this one tastes better when it’s been cooking for a while. So let it simmer all day or throw it in your crockpot.

corn chili When heartburn hits this game day or holiday season reach for ROLAIDS®. Save $1.00 now with exclusive coupons.

Also be sure to stay connected to ROLAIDS on Facebook.

rolaids_logo

**Gift card & supplies provided for recipe creation. All information in here about Rolaids is based on my own opinion. Product, branded items and gift card was provided at no cost by Chattem in exchange for an evaluation and feedback on Rolaids information.

1. Kevin P on January 13, 2014 at 6:28 am

Your recipe looks GREAT!

My mom makes chili & shares it with me when I visit.

She had to keep it mild for my dad, so I always have to doctor it up with some Frank’s Hot Sauce, b/c Tabasco brand is a lil’ too spicy for me.

2. Lorayne Gothard on January 10, 2014 at 9:40 pm

This really looks very good. My husband and I love chili, and I like really hot things so I will give it a try. Thank you!!

3. Amanda Roberts on January 10, 2014 at 8:28 am

I’m a sucker for a yummy bowl of chili! looks delic!

4. Sarah L on January 5, 2014 at 7:40 pm

With a wind chill forecast for -25 to -40, I’d say today is a great day for this chili.

5. kelly willis on January 5, 2014 at 6:36 pm

chili is my fav on a cold day and the hotter the better

6. Kathleen Ophelan on January 5, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Looks amazing. Perfect meal for a cold and blustery day.

7. paula s on January 4, 2014 at 10:01 pm

I am trying this wkend looks great. Thanks

8. Cindy Merrill on January 3, 2014 at 8:09 am

We add two cups cooked Brown organic or wild rice (when it’s on sale) to our Chili- makes it a complete meal, also stretches the servings.

9. Richard Hicks on December 30, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I want to try and make this. I am sure everyone will be talking about it after the game!

10. Mer on December 29, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Yum! Chili is one of my favorites in cold weather. I’ve never tried fire roasted tomatos in mine, it seems like a good way to add a little extra flavor.

11. Allison Downes on December 27, 2013 at 5:38 pm

This looks so delicious. I love the cilantro topped on it! Thank you for sharing. I will try this out soon.

12. Rust on December 25, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Whew! Aptly named 🙂

Gotta try it though, sounds delicious. Perfect for game day!

13. shelly peterson on December 24, 2013 at 10:00 am

I love homemaxde chili. I like that your recipe has sweet corn in it. This looks like a must try recipe….might have to try the new Rolaids liquid along with it too 🙂

14. Sonya Morris on December 24, 2013 at 8:11 am

I love making chili when the weather gets cooler! I love you mixed the black beans with kidney beans, I will have to do that next time.

15. Jean on December 24, 2013 at 6:05 am

My husband love it when I make chili. It’s so easy too. This one looks nice and hot!

16. ellen beck on December 23, 2013 at 11:36 pm

I make chili for game day every year! My only substitution is I use venision which is very very lean. If you havent tried deer chili, give it a go!