10 Must Have Thanksgiving Dishes

thanksgiving dishes

We are busy settling into our new home in California and we are so excited to be in a new place for Thanksgiving this year. Having never done  a full Thanksgiving meal for my family this year I will be doing it all myself.

To get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday I have started to prepare my first Thanksgiving meal. I have compiled some of my must have Thanksgiving recipes in my Foodie Collections. What makes it so simple for me is that once I collect my favorite recipes Foodie generates the recipe and saves it. There’s no visiting other websites, no additional web surfing just everything I need to get cooking in the kitchen!
This year I’m finally on track to creating a beautiful meal for our first Thanksgiving in our new home!

Need recipes? Foodie.com also has some of the best recipes all in one place!

Check out my 10 Must Have Thanksgiving Recipes!

What are you cooking for Thanksgiving this year?

This is a compensated post with Foodie.com.

1. saminder gumer on January 21, 2014 at 6:43 pm

this year we mixed it up and had some traditional thanksgiving food as well as some indian food for the vegetarians. it was really amazing.

2. Maria Iemma on November 27, 2013 at 11:02 am

I was not supposed to have Thanksgiving at my house and was planning to go to my Aunt Beth’s house but unfortunately she fell and hurt her knee so now everyone is coming to me. I am looking for some good and quick recipes that I can prep today and finish tomorrow

3. Terri K (@tkharmonic) on November 24, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Sweet Potato Bundt Cake With Walnuts and Maple Glaze Icing??? That sounds absolutely fantastic. It’s also something I can make ahead and put to the side, which is a big plus.

4. ellen beck on November 23, 2013 at 11:42 pm

We will be helping serve dinner at Salvaation Army this year to volunteer. They will be having turkey and all the trimmings!

5. mrsshukra on November 21, 2013 at 10:58 pm

We are going to cook Asian style black cod to contribute to our annual Thanksgiving dinner with friends!

6. Janet W. on November 21, 2013 at 4:12 am

I’ll be cooking the vegetables this year to take over to family’s house. I always make the corn and green beans… yes, I’m not much of a “cook”!

7. Betty Baez on November 20, 2013 at 8:39 am

Definitely trying the roasted brussels sprouts with bacon!

8. judy gardner on November 19, 2013 at 6:38 pm

congratulations on your new home! we are having turkey, stuffing and vegetables for thanksgiving