Grilled Mini Pillsbury Alfredo and Steak Pizzas

One of our easy go to meals is pizza. I always like to put a fresh spin on our family’s pizzas so I was thrilled to partner with Pillsbury to try out their pizza crust. Pillsbury Pizza Crust is so simple and really a quick solution for dinner is a flash. Being that it’s so hot outside I really don’t want to fire up my hot stove so I do a lot of outdoor cooking. Grilled pizza with Pillsbury Pizza Crust is so simple and in just minutes I had a fresh pizza that my family loved.

Grilled Mini Pillsbury Alfredo and Steak Pizzas

Ingredients:

• 1 can of Pillsbury Pizza Crust
  • Fresh mozzarella slices
  • 1 tomato
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tsp butter
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup Romano cheese
  • 1 tsp flour
  • fresh basil
  • fresh oregano
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • 1 steak grilled any way you like and sliced up

Pillsbury Pizza Dough Homemade Cheese Sauce (8)

First you’ll want to be sure your steak is cooked. You could easily substitute grilled chicken or any other toppings to your liking and personalize your mini pizzas.

To make the alfredo sauce simply combine your heavy cream, butter, Romano and Parmesan cheeses. Since I wanted the sauce to be firm and not make a mess all over our new grill I simply added a tsp of flour and some fresh ground pepper and allowed it to cook on the stovetop.

To prep the dough simply pop the can and roll it out.

Pillsbury Pizza Dough Homemade Cheese Sauce (7)

Since I wanted to make mini pizzas I simply sliced the dough into four and had perfect pizza dough. I rounded the corners and floured each side to prevent the dough from sticking.

You’ll want to prep your fresh tomato bruschetta as well. I like to slice the tomato, fresh basil and add 2 tsp of olive oil. It tastes so fresh on top of your pizza! I also took the time to prep my freshly sliced mozzarella.

Grilling the pizza dough is incredibly easy to do. I simply cooked on my medium heat grill for 5 minutes until golden brown.

You will want to flip over your pizzas and add the topping to the cooked side. With your fresh Alfredo sauce and steak/chicken you will start topping your pizzas.

To start creating your pizza you will want to be sure you do not put the tomato bruschetta on the topping simply add your sauce, cheese and meats. Allow the pizzas to cook for another 6-8 minutes until golden brown. Depending upon your grills heat you’ll want to be sure they are cooked thoroughly but not burnt. I found it to be incredibly easy to create such a fresh meal in no time! Need help grilling your pizza? Be sure to check out Pillsbury’s helpful tips for how to grill a pizza.

At the end top with a few leaves of fresh oregano or basil and your reserved tomato bruschetta.

With summer here, Pillsbury knows you and your family want to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. So at your next BBQ, why not grill pizza for a family fun night. Go to Pillsbury.com.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills.

1. Rebecca Parsons on September 21, 2013 at 9:46 am

I love little shortcuts like this. I can see the whole family loving this recipe.

2. fancygrlnancy (Nancy Partin) on September 12, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Those look really good and so easy! Thanks for sharing.

3. D Johnson on September 7, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I love Alfredo sauce! These look easy and really good. My hubby and son LOVE pizza, and I mean they would eat it everyday if they were left on their own. So this is perfect for a Friday or weekend dinner/snack. Thanks for sharing 🙂

4. Robin Wilson on August 26, 2013 at 5:45 am

The great thing about this is how quick and easy! It is something that I just know my hubby will love and we are definitely in a “rut” when it comes to dinner. He works weird hours so I have spending tons of time of dinner. Love this! Thank you for sharing.

5. Jessica Goodman on August 13, 2013 at 7:17 am

I am going to have to try this sometime. It looks really good and I know my daughter would eat this.

6. Richard Hicks on August 2, 2013 at 2:49 pm

These look great and easy to do. Want to give them a try one night!

7. Jeane c on July 27, 2013 at 8:11 am

Will be having two of my grandkids this next week. I think making these with them will be so much fun! And a no-brainer for taste to boot! thanks.

8. message in a bottle gift on July 25, 2013 at 11:32 am

Your guest-list is near your heart and could you not like to offer an invite
    that enthralls them no end. The designs are captivating
    and ground-breaking from the traditional. Roger Rojas heads the
    Sales and Marketing activities at ( Message inside a Bottle.

9. cassie on July 23, 2013 at 11:05 pm

these look SO amazing! We haven’t tried grilled pizza, but did get a new grill from my parents for our wedding. This is first on the list!

10. Dana Rodriguez on July 23, 2013 at 3:01 pm

We just tried making a pizza out of this crust last night and it was really good!

11. Elena on July 23, 2013 at 8:51 am

These pizzas look yummy! Thank you for the recipe!

12. jamie braun@gmail.com on July 22, 2013 at 8:45 pm

yum! ive never tried the pizza crust! now i want to!

• Kristin on July 22, 2013 at 11:06 pm

You should! It’s so easy to make!

13. rebecca norton on July 22, 2013 at 3:26 pm

your food always looks so good i wish you could come cook for me!

• Kristin on July 22, 2013 at 5:19 pm

I totally will one day! 🙂