Brooklin’s Gymnastics 2013

Brooklin started gymnastics last year at the age of 2. This year was the very first year she could compete in the spring showcase like her big sister does. I’ve been watching her during practice every week for the past year and am so proud of where she is now. Not only does she have the basics down but she’s pretty great cartwheels and donkey kicks. Being the middle child I can easily see how her big sister rubs off on her and they are always practicing their gymnastics.

For an hour we sat there and watched Brooklin show off all the skills she’s learned. It didn’t surprise me one bit when warm ups came along and she wanted no part in it. Yes, the only child out on the floor in front of all those people who sat there proclaiming that she wanted to get to the fun already. With a little help from her teacher she was back on cue, but to be honest it wouldn’t have been a well rounded day without it.

brooklin gym 2013 1

brooklin gym routine 2013

Video:

1. Lisa E on May 31, 2013 at 10:48 am

How cute ! if i had a girl, i would totally put her in gymnatics

2. courtney b on May 30, 2013 at 11:02 am

ohh how fun! I cant wait to put my daughter in gymnastics…

3. Narathip Wall. on May 29, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Wow, I always love gymnastic but never have a chance to learn. I want to send my daughter for gymnastic class when she is older.

4. Olivia Rubin on May 28, 2013 at 6:02 pm

I love that your little girlie in gymnastics. I always wanted to do that as a child but we couldn’t afford it:( It is my favorite sport in the Olympics. I like how it helps your childhood reach milestones…coordination, balance, routine memory, performance on front of others, perseverance to achieve goal…and the coolest to learn how to do a flip!

My sister and I still watch the made for TV movie Nadia. I,found it on amazon, but as kids we always rewinded the VCR tape

5. Bekah Kuczenski on May 21, 2013 at 10:17 am

Brooklin looks so cute! I have a 2 year old little girl and I can’t wait to get her into gymnastics!

6. Tiff @ Babes and Kids on May 20, 2013 at 9:41 pm

I can’t believe how big she’s gotten! Time really does fly. She looks so cute.