I know when I travel I have a few items that are a must have. This summer we plan on doing some traveling so I have some great products listed below that would all be great for travel. One of the things I fear most while traveling is all the germs. Especially while I touch my phone a lot. One thing I like to keep on hand is sanitizing wipes but those can be bulky and what happens when I run out?
I was thrilled when I received GoSwype – the microfiber cloths clean almost all the harmful viruses and germs that live on the surface of your smartphone. Not only do they really work but I love how cute they are. I added one to my handbag!
Tips for a great travel bag:
- Keep an extra layer for the planes that don’t excel in temperature control. Jacket by Element Eden and Shell by Element Emerald
- Drown out any baby’s cry or neighbor’s snoring with Skullcandy’s Aviator Edit. Customizable colors.
- Hide a bad hair day while sharing some sage advice to the grumpy TSA workers. Element Eden
- No matter what your taste is, NEFF will help you get to your gate on time. NEFF Headwear
- GoSwype microfiber cloths clean almost all the harmful viruses and germs that live on the surface of your smartphone. Swipe before, during and after your flight!
- Be party ready the moment you get to your destination – smaller than a coffee mug, Beacon Phoenix speakers let you pack light while offering a big sound.
- The perfect size and classic style makes Hotel 1171’s Duffel the best carry-on. Hotel 1171