Send Mom A Mother’s Day Card From Cardstore & Promo Code #mommisms

It’s almost Mother’s Day! I always have the best intentions to send all the women who have impacted my life cards on Mother’s Day but somehow I always fail miserably. Usually I buy the cards but the stamps and everything – somehow it just never happens. This year thanks to Cardstore I’m taking all the guess work out of sending a unique Mother’s Day card and leaving it to Cardstore.

Cardstore allows users to create custom cards by adding personal photos, personalized messaging and your signature for a personal touch. Cardstore can also print, stamp and send your card via US postal service for you which means it’s easy peasy for me!

I received a promo code to create my own Mother’s Day card. I picked this adorable style for my aunt. See in our family we have a lot of women and being that my Aunt raised me I have a high respect for her as a woman in my life. Same with my husband’s aunt, she is very close to me and I am glad to have so many women in my life who inspire me in in so many ways. Thanks to Cardstore I’ll actually be sending them cards this year and letting them know even in the smallest of ways – just how much I love them.  One of my best mom moments has to have been last year, I was very pregnant but we had a beautiful brunch at a swanky downtown hotel then walked around the gardens with Auntie Mea. It’s my favorite mom moment because she was there and we were all together.

Cardstore wants to give my readers a promo code good for Mother’s Day Cards- $1.99 each!!

· Promo code: CSF3199

Disclaimer:

Create any Mother’s Day card for $1.99 when code CSF3199 is applied at checkout. No minimum purchase necessary. Offer valid through 5/6/13. Coupon code CSF3199 must be entered during online checkout. Coupon does not apply to shipping & handling charges and cannot be combined with other offers. Coupon code is not valid on previous purchases, and excludes all plush and greeting card bundles as well as non-card items. Coupon code may be used to purchase more than one Mother’s Day greeting card but is not valid on orders of 150 cards or more. Discount applied at checkout. To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to discontinue or modify this offer at any time without notice. Offer is subject to change and expires at 11:59 pm PST on 5/6/13. Offer intended for use in the United States, US territories, and Canada.

1. us fast cash loan cash advance on July 11, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I
    am going to tell her.

2. http://Facebook.com/pages/Healthier-Green-Coffee/448302368576637?sk=photos on July 10, 2013 at 5:02 pm

continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive, and that is also
    happening with this piece of writing which I am reading at this place.

3. argan oil on May 24, 2013 at 3:28 am

Hence, when most other industries were reeling under the heat of
    recession and economic downturn, the oil and gas industry managed to
    retain most of its employees. I am always advocating to drink more orange juice and eat fewer pastries
    around my home. To eliminate this issue we need to provide our hair with proper nourishment, your scalp needs proper blood circulation,
    your hair needs moisture (without being oily), your hair
    follicles need to be clean and those toxic uv rays need to
    leave your hair alone.

4. Plantronics Discovery 975 review on May 23, 2013 at 5:52 am

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m going to watch
    out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

5. Torri on May 22, 2013 at 4:29 am

It’s actually a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

6. Marlon on May 16, 2013 at 3:36 am

They don’t really give you the good results you are expecting and you might experience their negative side effects. And if you use it in combination with other ways to reduce frizz, you can greatly reduce the appearance of frizzy hair altogether. Another very effective natural way to tighten face skin is through facial exercises.

7. coconut oil on April 25, 2013 at 10:08 pm

However, it does contain some very healthy fatty acids.
    Coconut Oil is solid at temperatures below 76 degrees. Another form
    of processing oils is known as hydrogenation.

8. Angelica on April 24, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Being a natural herb obviously turmeric use in natural healing is a concluded fact.
    Weight Control: Capsaicin speeds up metabolism which helps
    the body to burn more calories faster. It leaves a cooling effect
    that is very effective in relieving pain.

9. Tammy S on April 15, 2013 at 5:15 am

This is a great deal. I have bought from Cardstore before and the quality is super. Thanks for the promo code!

10. Sandy VanHoey on April 15, 2013 at 1:42 am

Great deal! Cards get pretty expensive and for $1.99, that is wonderful and you can do it from home. Wish my mom was still here to send her one. Great to send to my daughters though who are Mommy’s