A Clean Baby Is A Happy Baby With HUGGIES Natural Care® Wipes with Triple Clean Layers #HuggiesTester

Lets face t with small children running around my home messes happen. A lot! One product I can say I have used and thought works the best are HUGGIES Natural Care® Wipes with Triple Clean layers!

HUGGIES Natural Care® Wipes offer a sensitive, gentle clean for new baby’s naturally perfect skin and now they’re available in a stylish designer tub that’s handy in any room! Now with soft and gentle Triple Clean layers which means you get an even better clean! Which means I can easily clean baby anywhere and everywhere.

• Soft, sensitive clean
  • Aloe & Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic, fragrance free and alcohol-free

We use HUGGIES Natural Care® Wipes in different areas of our home. In fact, every room has their own tub.

Besides keeping my baby clean with Huggies I also think there are some essentials that every mom must have. I am a big aden + anais fan and think every mom must have one of their muslin hooded towels. If your baby is like mine you’ll also need bath toys, I really love the wide selection of bath toys from Alex Toys. For anything safety and bath related on brand I really do like is Summer Infant, from bath tubs to keep baby safe and cozy to everything you’ll need as baby gets older.

When I think about all of the happy moments I have bathing my kiddos I really think it’s a great way to end the day. We spend time talking and smiling. bath time is one of the best moments in my day!

Huggies-Tester-Badge

Huggies® is just another way I help keep my baby clean. Whether at home or on the go I can always count on Huggies® with my baby!

The ultimate test for Huggies® diapers & wipes is in real life – from messy first birthday parties to playground playdates. Put the new and improved products, including Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers with NEW SureFit Design and Huggies Natural Care® Wipes with Triple Clean Layers, to the test in and out of the nursery. Become an Official Huggies® Tester at Huggies.com/Tester.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Huggies® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Huggies®.

1. Messes Happen Throughout Our Home – Huggies® Designer Tubs #HuggiesTester on May 8, 2013 at 4:50 pm

[…] One product I have used since I had my very first baby has been Huggies® Wipes. The fact is, they’re thick and they smell great but most of all – they work! I was thrilled when I saw the new HUGGIES Natural Care® in Designer Tubs because they’re so fashionable. Not only do they look great but they feature HUGGIES Natural Care® Wipes with Triple Clean layers. […]

2. JR Frugalmom on April 27, 2013 at 5:15 pm

I am so thankful that Huggies has so many natural and for sensitive skin products out.

3. Tammy S on April 25, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I wish they had these when my daughter was a baby. She has such sensitive skin that she would get burns on her poor little bottom. No rash for her, straight to burns. These sound awesome1

4. Sara Bruce on April 25, 2013 at 8:33 am

I got to try these wipes, but it was through some other site, instead of just huggies themselves. It was a lot of fun to try these out, because I normally use Pampers Sensitive, only ones I use because my children have sensitive skin.

5. Jeffrey on April 25, 2013 at 6:06 am

My youngest son would break out in the bottom area quite often so it was important to use the more Natural wipes like these. Poor little guy would just scream when he had to be cleaned up. We also used a bunch of cream!!

6. Amy Orvin on April 25, 2013 at 5:44 am

I love Huggies wipes! I really love that they are soft, effective and Hypoallergenic. I use the wipes daily.

7. Janet W. on April 25, 2013 at 2:57 am

I really like the Huggies wipes. Much better than Pampers wipes in my opinion. Huggies are nice and thick and clean up messes easily.

8. Sandy VanHoey on April 25, 2013 at 1:09 am

My grandson is 5 and we still use their wipes all the time for so many things. Love to keep them in the car and home.

9. Sarah L on April 25, 2013 at 1:01 am

These are much better than anything that was around 40 years ago when I could have used them.

10. LaVonne on April 24, 2013 at 10:46 pm

I love Huggies here. Since they have them at our local Costco, we have used them and loved them for this second baby almost exclusively. I have to look into that Huggies Tester thing now 😉 Thanks for sharing!