Where’s me pot o’ gold? Looking for some fun activities to do with your kids this St. Patrick’s Day weekend? If so, FamilyFun Magazine (familyfunmag.com) has some crafty ideas to keep your little leprechauns entertained.
1. Cut four half-inch rings from a flattened cardboard tube, then cut through one of the folds on each ring.
2. For three of the rings, bend and glue the two ends to form a heart-shaped leaf.
3. Fold the fourth ring into a triangular stem and glue the ends together.
4. Glue the stem between two leaves, then glue on the third.
5. Paint the shamrock green. When it’s dry, hang it with fishing line or string.