Regal Entertainment Group Announces Summer Movie Express 2013

RSME_logo&train 1020x1020 white

Regal Cinema’s has just announced their Summer Movie Express!  During this 9-week festival, 296 Regal Cinemas, United Artists and Edwards Theatres will offer selected G or PG rated movies. Which means that during the summer there will affordable and fun things to do with our girls!

Since 1991, Regal has hosted special summertime entertainment for families to enjoy and to foster a love of moviegoing in each new generation.

Participating locations and their start dates are listed online on their website.

1. bargain Sony DSC-TF1 on June 16, 2013 at 3:03 am

great points altogether, you simply received a new reader.
    What might you suggest about your post that you made a few days ago?

Any certain?

2. Alina on June 15, 2013 at 10:50 pm

I’m now not positive the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time learning more or figuring out more. Thanks for great info I was searching for this info for my mission.

3. low price Panasonic DMC-G5KK on June 15, 2013 at 9:44 am

There is definately a great deal to find out about this topic.
    I like all of the points you have made.

4. credit scores chart on June 7, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos.
    I’d like to peer more posts like this .

5. flash website design on May 29, 2013 at 11:27 am

Post writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with
    afterward you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.

6. Arron on May 28, 2013 at 11:05 am

Why visitors still use to read news papers
    when in this technological globe the whole thing is available on web?

7. cast ncis on May 24, 2013 at 6:08 am

It’s amazing in support of me to have a site, which is helpful in support of my experience. thanks admin