I was thrilled when I was invited to hop down the virtual bunny trail with Hershey’s. I was able to customize an adorable Easter basket and have it delivered to my house. I picked pink accents and filled it with some of our favorite Hershey’s treats. Hosted on CelebrateWithHersheys.com – a destination for everything Easter – the HERSHEY’S Bunny Trail will spotlight Easter traditions. You’ll also get a first look at the newest Easter treats that will fill your grocers candy isles.
The basket I picked was filled with Jolly Rancher Wildberry Jelly Beans, Solid Milk Chocolate Snapsy Bunny, Reese’s Mini Reester BunniesChocolates, Cadbury Hollow Milk Chocolate Bunny and Hershey’s Candy Coated Chocolate Eggs.
You’ll find these and other fantastic new treats from Hershey’s just in time for Easter.
I’m giving away this basket filled with Jolly Rancher Wildberry Jelly Beans, Solid Milk Chocolate Snapsy Bunny, Reese’s Mini Reester BunniesChocolates, Cadbury Hollow Milk Chocolate Bunny and Hershey’s Candy Coated Chocolate Eggs.
Main Entry: Tell me about your Easter traditions.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Share on Facebook once a day for an extra entry a day.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Add me on Instagram – @OurOrdinaryLife
- Add me on Pinterest – @OurOrdinaryLife
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 3-26-2013
US entries ONLY. View my giveaway rules.