It’s that time of year again, football is on the TV and you’re busy making munchies to feed the fans. My Grandmother was famous for her chicken wings, her simple recipe was something I caught onto yearly on. She’d buy small wings uncooked from the store and a bottle of HEINZ 57 and cook in her Crockpot. Everyone always loved them and they were a huge hit with the guys watching football in the house. Chicken wings can be that simple and they’re easy to whip up.
Heinz 57 Honey Dipping Sauce
This sweet and tangy dipping sauce is simple and perfect with Ore-Ida® Grillers but can also be used as a dip for any favorite side – from chips to a veggie tray!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Marinate Time: 0 minutes
1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
2 Tbsp. honey
1. Combine Heinz 57 and honey in a small bowl.
3. If desired, serve with Ore-Ida® Grillers, prepared as directed on package.
Remember game day food can be delicious and easy!
We have a a fun gift pack of tailgating goodies, which would include:
- Heinz 57 Sauce, Heinz 57 Steak Sauce and Heinz 57 Sauce with Honey
- Grilling tools
- Heinz blanket
- Can cooler
- Heinz tailgating book
Main Entry: To enter, tell me an easy way to use HEINZ 57.
Extra Entry Methods
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
- Giveaway ENDS: 12 – 09 -2012