I have been a member o eBay since 2004. I remember when my now husband first introduced me to the site. He had been a seller on the site almost since it’s start. I found my first use of the site to be as a buyer. Picking up the hottest baby gear for our first born for much cheaper than in stores. Once we started to accumulate more and more and as our family grew I found great success selling on the popular site.
From October 16 through November 6, eBay is hosting the first annual “eBay Thanks You” campaign to honor it’s customers.
- Enter to win daily and weekly prizes—including iPads, home entertainment systems, and even a new car!
- Get in on extra-amazing Daily Deals
- Get inspired by stories from fellow members of the eBay community. Then, share your own eBay story.
Just for sellers! Enter to win these great thank-you prizes:
- FREE LISTINGS FOR A YEAR—up to $50,000
- Free pass to an eBay Business Boot-camp with Griff
- 20% discount on final value fees for a day (up to $500)
- FREE 2-month eBay Stores subscription
Thank you all for all you do. Not everyone realizes the full power of the eBay community to promote the greater good. In 2011, $63 million was raised in support of worthy non-profits—all from high-profile charity auctions and from millions of everyday items you sell and buy through eBay Giving Works. As part of the eBay Thanks You event, eBay will “pay it forward” with a special $50,000 grant to one of three great non-profits who use eBay most effectively. And you, the community, will vote to pick the winner.
There are so many ways that eBay wants to make you successful check out my post about selling this holiday season.
I am a compensated ebay parent ambassador. I am also a long time buyer and seller on the popular site.