SUBWAY® restaurants has added a new limited-time offer to their FRESH FIT™ menu during the month of October—Tuscan Chicken Melt! Featuring seasoned chicken strips, melted cheese and a tangy balsamic vinaigrette dressing, the Tuscan Chicken Melt – at 380 calories and 8 grams of fat per sandwich* — is proof that , good-for-you can also taste delicious.
We got to try out this sandwich for lunch last week and I liked the warm sammy for fall.
If you are interested in more good-for-you options, be sure to look out for the American Heart Association’s Heart-Check logo on SUBWAY menus! SUBWAY restaurants have always aimed to provide you with better options and tasty alternatives to greasy fast food. Heart-Check certified SUBWAY sandwiches meet the AHA’s stringent nutrition criteria, which includes measurements for sodium, calories, cholesterol, saturated fat and trans-fat levels. For more information feel free to visit the website: http://bit.ly/Ho0lpy. Also like Subway on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
I have one $25 Safeway Gift card to give away!
Main Entry: To enter, tell me what else on the healthy menu would you like to try.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Join my community.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- 1 extra entry (Follow on Twitter and/orFacebook)
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 11-02-2012