This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pep Boys for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
October is Headlight Safety Month, the perfect time for drivers to address a key safety issue on America’s roads that rarely comes to light: dim headlight bulbs and hazy headlight lenses, which may lead to reduced visibility. As it starts to get darker sooner and as kids start to hit the streets for trick or treat season I want to know that my car is safe. In fact, my husband just did a full service on my Honda Pilot so I was so happy to try out the 3M Headlight Restoration Kit that I was sent to review.
I never thought my headlights were that dirty being that I have a newer car but much to my surprise I was wrong. I started out by applying the rubbing compound. There are three steps you can do depending upon how dirty your headlights are. You start out with a rough pad and then move onto a smoother one. There’s a fine one that really buffs it out and then I just used a towel to finish it off. They turned out so much more clear and bright. I had no idea there were so many small bug spots that just weren’t coming off with the scrubbing.
3M is offering a mail in rebate on their Headlight Restoration Kit. Check it out, save some money!
I know that my headlights will be bright and help me drive more safely this fall. I believe that headlight restoration is now another way to maintain my car and I think I’ll be doing this more regularly. Especially as the oads become rainy and wet as they soon will here in Oregon. I was able to clean my headlights in less than 15 minutes and now my drives are much clearer at night. Amazing and so easy!
You can find this kit at Pep Boys stores now.
Thanks to 3M and Pep Boys I have this kit to also give away. You’ll get this entire bucket of stuff form 3M and a $25 Pep Boys gift card.
To enter: Tell me why you need this headlight kit.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email; I’m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to home posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment
Giveaway ends Oct 23rd