THREE – Happy 3rd Birthday Brooklin!

Three years ago my husband and I first laid eyes on those dimples.

For the past three years we’ve pulled our hair out over you, we’ve gushed over you, we’ve laughed and we’ve cried. Brooklin is my mini me in almost every way. Her attitude, how much she cares, her overly emotional way to go about everything that she does. She is full of personality and curious about everything. She likes to be the boss but when put to the test she doesn’t mind not being the leader.

She has always had spunk.I’ll never forget this day. I’ve always been attached to Brooklin, to me she’s such a big piece of me. She can throw one great tantrum! Over the past 3 years Brooklin started to try new foods and she was totally everything!  She has always liked to sing.

She’s grown so fast, too fast. She has always been totally Brooklin and her name fits her in every way. She’s always had the cutest sounding words but her recent favorite ones are “I can do it by myyyyyy self!” and her most recent while changing Mia’s diapers “Oh my Gosh Daddy we need help. Oh my gosh!” It’s the way she says it that I’ll never forget.

It’s hard to believe that time has flown by so fast. In the first three years of her life she has been to more states than you can count on one hand. She traveled thousands of miles and been many places. Our Brookln is so many things she’s the light of our eye and can make anyone laugh and smile. We’ve had three years of Brooklin and we’re so happy that we have, she makes every single day more Brooklin.

Happy Third Birthday Moo!

1. shelly peterson on June 16, 2012 at 10:10 pm

She is so adorable, as are your other two girls. Thanks for sharing all your lovely pictures and videos 🙂 From her birthday pics that I had seen she sure enjoyed her special day

2. Betty Baez on June 16, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Happy Birthday!!! aaw i love the pig tails!

3. Jamaise on June 16, 2012 at 11:12 am

It’s so amazing watching them grow isn’t it? Happy Birthday Brooklin!

4. Naomi on June 16, 2012 at 10:34 am

I can’t believe shes three already! It seems like she was the baby not too long ago. Happy birthday, big girl!

5. Rebecca Orr on June 16, 2012 at 7:39 am

Happy Birthday Brooklin!!! Love the picture of Brooklin and Mia….she looks so grown up! 🙂

6. Cat Davis on June 16, 2012 at 6:06 am

It has been amazing being able to share the joy of watching her grow up with you. Happy Birthday Brooklin!

7. Rosey on June 16, 2012 at 4:08 am

Aww, your girls are so beautiful. This was a great birthday write-up and picography. Happy birthday to your little one.

8. Sandy VanHoey on June 16, 2012 at 12:41 am

Happy Birthday Brooklin! Every day I visit your blog and the one pic in the tea collection clothing, I can’t imagine how you got that but her pose is the cutest picture I’ve ever seen. I smile each day I see it.

• Kristin on June 16, 2012 at 1:56 am

She was actually posing for her big sister who was taking pictures with her camera. They were playing around with her camera and taking pictures, Brooklin was modeling for her. I snapped that picture right behind Kaila.

Thanks so much! 🙂