Just in time for summer cooking Nogent has come out with three brightly colored pairing knifes. These bright colors are perfect for any summer cooking you’ll be doing. These brightly colored knives are available in lime green, pink, and turquoise. I was sent the pink one which is perfect for me and I easily sliced fruits for a strawberry rhubarb crisp that I made this week.
What’s great about the Nogent Expert Knives never need sharpening and the secret to that is the unique Affidente micro-serrated blade, a technology exclusive to NOGENT. With 4 tiny teeth per 1mm (100 teeth per inch), the micro-serration produces precision slicing without drag or tearing, unlike regular serrated blades. The 3.5″ micro-serrated blade is made from tempered molybdenum stainless steel, making it extremely tough, will not dull, and will never need sharpening.
The Expert paring knives aren’t the only ones with bright fun colors these new colors are also available in Nogent’s line of steak knives.Don’t forget to read Amanda’s review.
We have one Nogent pairing knife to also give away!
Main Entry: To enter, tell us what color would you like to win?
Extra Entry Methods:
- Enter Mommy Mandy’s giveaway
- Follow Mommy Mandy on Twitter
- LIKE Mommy Mandy on Facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post.
Giveaway ends 7-1-2012