Happy Father’s Day!

I can remember the moment I placed each of his children in his arms for the first time. Watching him become a father again three times has been one of the best moments of my life, creating this family together has been more than I have ever dreamed of. When I say my husband is my best friend, he really is. He knows me better than I know myself sometimes. He loves with all of his heart and gives that love to his family. He’s loyal and dedicated to making us better together.

For the past 7 years I’ve watched him father our children, each one has their own special way with him. He’s rough and tumble yet gentle at the same time. He’s the father to three daughters and while everyone else says he’s in for it, he’s confidant in who he wants our girls to be. I’ve watched him become the father that he is today and from now until forever I look to him to help guide our family.He makes me better and he makes our children better.

Happy Father’s Day Daddy, we love you with all our hearts!

1. Eileen on June 19, 2012 at 12:01 am

Oh my that is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long while…you guys really deserve each other. Del + Kristin =True <3 !
    If that is the life you have made for your children, they are very VERY lucky girls! Applause!

2. Del on June 18, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Thank you all for the nice comments. I love my family more than anything, and am proud to be Kristin’s husband and the father to her children. Happy fathers day to all those special men in your family!

3. Betty Baez on June 18, 2012 at 8:25 am

great pictures! Hope you and your family had a wonderful fathers day!

4. Naomi on June 18, 2012 at 6:54 am

I hope Del had a wonderful Father’s Day!

5. Cat Davis on June 18, 2012 at 6:27 am

Happy Father’s Day Del … you’re a very blessed daddy.

6. Sandy VanHoey on June 18, 2012 at 2:18 am

awww, what a nice thing to say and he really does seem like he’s a great daddy and involved in his girls life. So happy for your family

7. shelly peterson on June 17, 2012 at 11:15 pm

How sweet Kristen, What a special family you guys are. You have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful girls. You all should feel so lucky to have one another. Hope you all enjoyed Fathers Day!!