Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles aren’t ordinary bubbles. Because they contain color, they’re messy and will leave temporary colorful marks on skin, cotton and cotton-blend clothing and intended outdoor surfaces. This took some moms by surprise when they used the product last year. They loved the idea of bubbles in different colors, but weren’t expecting them to be messy. Crayola quickly acted on parents’ feedback and created a new version that keeps all the fun for kid and makes clean up easier for parents. Color magically rubs off skin, hoses off of many outdoor surfaces and washes out of cotton and cotton blend clothing.My kids had a chance to check out the bubbles and they had so much fun. It’s messy but I can see it being a perfect outdoor activity during the summer. Plus I don’t mind the mess if the girls are having fun.
Before playing remember these tips:
- Dress for Mess. Wear washable play clothes and shoes. It’s best to not wear suede, leather or any other material that can’t be washed.
- Play Outside. An open grassy area is best away from new concrete, decks and porous surfaces like marble. Don’t use at formal events like weddings.
- Rub skin to remove color.
- Launder clothes promptly with water and detergent. Repeat washing may be needed.
- Hose off outdoor surfaces like sidewalks and driveways to wash away color.
Want to know more, connect with Crayola on Crayola’s Facebook page and check out the video at http://bit.ly/CrayolaBubblesYouTube.
Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles gift pack will contain:
- One Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles 3-pack:
- Watch in awe as the air becomes filled with bunches of brightly colored “purple pizzazz,” “fuschia” and “unmellow yellow” bubbles, bringing wonder and adventure to a day of outdoor active play.
- One Bubble Launcher:
- For an instant bubble bash, just connect a bottle of colored bubbles, attach the crank handle to the launcher, and create tons of colorful bubbles with each turn! Turn the crank slowly to create bubbles.
- Main Entry: To enter, I want to know –what is your favorite feature? Giveaway ends 6-15-2012
The Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles product information and gift packs have been provided by Crayola through MyBlogSpark.