Brooklin’s 3rd Birthday Party!

We were so thankful that so many of our friends and family came to celebrate Brooklin’s 3rd birthday. I have to say the highlight of the day for both my husband and I was the look on Brooklin’s face as we sung her Happy Birthday. She truly felt like it was a special day for her and a song just for her. We will never forget that moment as it was sp special for her which meant so much to us.

Check out just a clip of us singing to her.

Of course we also had many other good memories including a whole half an hour of hitting the pinata.

1. Baby’s 1st Year – Two Weeks Old — Our Ordinary Life on June 22, 2012 at 12:38 am

[…] week was exciting and rather boring. We celebrated Brooklin’s 3rd birthday with a big party. It rained the majority of the week but the sunshine came out today so we all went to Oaks Park […]

2. Eileen on June 20, 2012 at 1:29 am

Aww…the video just shows PURE joy! I think is so nice her birthday came around JUST after the baby arrived…to give little Brooklin the attention and make her feel very special. What a little sweetie! Seems like she is handling the new addition SO well! Nice party decorations Kristin and Del, you know just the right touches to make your girls feel so loved. I also loved the fruit edible decoration. We still have not tried them.

I had to chuckle at the Mickey pineapple…nice little photo trick there with daddy in the back ground. Fun times!

3. Jessica on June 17, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Great Pics. What a cute birthday party. The fruit arrangements are a great touch. Happy Birthday to the birthday girl she looks beautiful.

• Kristin on June 17, 2012 at 11:46 pm

That was one of my favorite party touches, and the fruit was so good!

4. Crystal on June 17, 2012 at 3:48 am

What a special and fun day..Happy Birthday to your Brooklyn!

5. Sandy VanHoey on June 17, 2012 at 1:45 am

Now that looks like it was a great party. I watched the video of y’all singing Happy Birthday and it was so cute. She is so expressive and you could tell, she loved everyone singing to her. What a little doll she is. I’m telling you, y’all have some beautiful children but then again, they have very good looking parents so they can’t go wrong : – ) Glad your day was so special Brooklin..Happy Birthday Sweetie!~

• Kristin on June 17, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Thanks Sandy, she just loved being sung too. 🙂

6. shelly peterson on June 16, 2012 at 10:02 pm

What a cutie pie, so precious. Looks like she had an amazing birthday! Pinata are soo much fun at birthday parties.

7. Auntie Mea on June 16, 2012 at 9:42 pm

I love her! And you’re right! The look on her face was priceless!