There are so many things to do locally this weekend in the Pacific Northwest. The gorgeous Alderbrook Resort and Spa is gearing up for a whole weekend of fun and you’re invited! A convenient two hours from Seattle, Washington, the Alderbrook Resort takes you worlds away. Surrounded by the Olympic Mountains, the Resort & Spa rests on the shores of the Hood Canal, a glacier-carved fjord home to eagles, osprey, salmon, seals and much more natural beauty.
This Memorial day weekend there is so much happening at this beautiful resort! Take the kiddos along for a great weekend escape and enjoy the nightly activities and the FREE chidcare!! It’s an easy drive from Portland, OR or anywhere in Washington and is a beautiful place to get away.
THE ALDERBROOK RESORT & SPA WILL ALSO BE OFFERING COMPLIMENTARY CHILDCARE FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY EVENINGS FROM 7:00PM TO 1:00AM.
See their flyer for more information. Also visit their website for more information about these and other great events or to book a reservation.
Memorial Day Weekend Schedule at Alderbrook Resort & Spa
FRIDAY MAY 25TH
~THE WOODY’S LIVE~
- Live Rock & Roll music in the Ballroom from 8:00pm to midnight (21 and over)
SATURDAY MAY 26TH
~RIVER BOAT POKER ON THE CANAL~
- A Texas hold’em poker tournament on Lady Alderbrook (21 and over) starting at 8 p.m.
- There will be a full bar and light snacks on the boat
Min. $10 donation required for entry into the tournament
- All donations will to go The Fallen Soldiers Fund in honor of Memorial Day
- Winner receives free two night stay, $200 restaurant credit & $200 spa credit
SUNDAY MAY 27TH
~LIVE MAGIC & COMEDY SHOWS WITH NATE JESTER~
- Magic show for the family at 7:00pm-8:00pm in the Olympic Ballroom
This is a family friendly show for Resort guests with Free admission
- Magic/comedy show for adults at 10:00pm-11:00pm in the Olympic Ballroom
Adult only show – Must be 21 years of age or older to attend
Hotel guest are free, non-hotel guests $10 cover charge
Doors open at 9:00pm