My Pregnant Bare Belly Shots

During my last pregnancy I posted all kinds of pregnant belly shots including plenty of bare belly shots. I can say easily that I was much bigger belly size with Brooklin than I am this pregnancy. I lost my feet two weeks ago but Brooklin doesn’t seem to mind. She likes to rub my belly.

I’ll show off another bare belly shot as I get closer to 40 weeks. So far I’m looking forward to meeting our new little girl and I’ve been busy nesting. Luckily Del likes the house organized and clean so he’s all for my nesting, he’s even helped me get a lot done that I’ve been wanting to.

With my last pregnancy I went until 42 weeks and this pregnancy I am really hoping she comes right on time, I wouldn’t mind if she came a week or two early. I’m just ready. Did you feel that way while you were pregnant? Just ready to be done? I’m probably cursing myself and she’s be very late. NO!

Here’s the last shot for now.

1. Pregnant Weeks on May 4, 2012 at 9:33 pm

i congrats you for getting pregnant, belly pics are good, thanks a lot for sharing it.

2. Amanda Starr on April 19, 2012 at 6:18 am

Aww sweet. You look awesome! I wish I still had my pregger pictures but forgot to make hard copies and my hard drive died. It’s so cool that Mia will be able to see all these post when she is older 🙂

3. Naomi on April 16, 2012 at 8:48 am

I wish that I’d taken more preggo pictures with both my kids. You look adorable!

4. Jennifer on April 16, 2012 at 6:24 am

Can you believe I didn’t take a SINGLE bare belly shot with Sawyer! I was so mad when I realized it after it was too late!

5. Eileen on April 16, 2012 at 3:24 am

I dont think I ever had a belly shot, EVER with 6 kids. Maybe it wasnt the big thing back then (my youngest is 12). But I do wish I had at least a few. I loved being pregnant and feeling life with in. But I was so ready with all of them to go. One was two weeks late, one over THREE weeks late, and the rest pretty much on time, with in a day or two. The worst for me was getting sleep when so big…otherwise, not really too bad. Obviously not, or I surely would not have had 6.
    Enjoy these last weeks…you look so great and such a good mommy and wife!

6. shelly peterson on April 15, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Aww, I just love all belly pics of pregnant woman, I think they are just adorable. Getting towards the end was always mixed feelings for me. U want to hurry and see your precious lil one and not be in discomfort any more but you also know once they are here you will also miss them being in your tummy

7. My Pregnant Bare Belly Shots — Our Ordinary Life | ChildBirth 101 on April 15, 2012 at 1:16 pm

[…] Here is the original post: My Pregnant Bare Belly Shots — Our Ordinary Life […]

8. Amanda on April 15, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I lOved having bare belly pics!